2003 Tucker Carlson Trashes Bill O’Reilly: ‘Deep Phoniness at the Center of His Shtick’

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Tucker was right about one thing, that Billo isn't who he pretends to be.

However, definitely wrong that his fans would abandon him when they found out about it.

Billo Da Klown has been a notorious sexual harasser for at least a decade now and his ratings have only skyrocketed, which means those people simply don't care, they just want to be coddled and have someone affirm their already strong-held beliefs and opinions.

Which Billo does to a T!

WATCH: 2003 Tucker Carlson Trashes Bill O’Reilly: ‘Deep Phoniness at the Center of His Shtick’

However, definitely wrong that his fans would abandon him when they found out about it.

Billo Da Klown has been a notorious sexual harasser for at least a decade now and his ratings have only skyrocketed, which means those people simply don't care, they just want to be coddled and have someone affirm their already strong-held beliefs and opinions.

Which Billo does to a T!

WATCH: 2003 Tucker Carlson Trashes Bill O’Reilly: ‘Deep Phoniness at the Center of His Shtick’
You've entirely overlooked the Irony of Tucker complaining of "phonieness"....

Which Billo does to a T!

Bill is reduced to doing his news on Podcasts via his own website.... He thought that he was invincible, and was the cockiest news man who got kicked to the curb.

The man is a pig and wife beater as well...Glad to see him gone.

.Nor were the court records that had his teenage daughter describing the way he was "choking her mom" as he "dragged her down some stairs" by the neck. Nah, keep that guy on the air and let him promote his books on family values.

Bill O'Reilly and the powerful men accused of preying on women at work

And now its Tuckers turn to be a Shtick . Note the bow tie. Do they wear bow ties because they can't figure out how to tie a real tie?

oreily was alright with me except that i don't like his attitude of being expert on guns as when he talks guns and gun law and policy he misinforms people and hurts pro gun people . oreily being gone is ok with me . -------------- TUCKER seems better so far .

Which Billo does to a T!

You've entirely overlooked the Irony of Tucker complaining of "phonieness"....
Oh I didn't miss it, it just wasn't germane to my point.

Good call though.

oreily was alright with me except that i don't like his attitude of being expert on guns as when he talks guns and gun law and policy he misinforms people and hurts pro gun people . oreily being gone is ok with me . -------------- TUCKER seems better so far .
I'm not surprised, Pis......not in the least.....

A wife beater, serial masher, and lying hypocrite.......right up your alley

I'm not surprised, Pis......not in the least.....

A wife beater, serial masher, and lying hypocrite.......right up your alley
-------------------------------------------- Accusations eh ?? But what da'hel is a serial Masher eh ?? Anyway , glad he is gone , he was antigun , i call him 'heavy weapons oreily' because he just doesn't know the difference between a ' ak' an 'ar' or a Red Ryder BB gun yet he talks like he knows guns and thats a disservice to Americas gun culture ISlim !!

c'mon , where the heck are you with yer silly response , the board is kinda dead and even messing with you is kinda entertaining ISlim !! :afro:

Forum List

Back