2001-2008: 2.4 million jobs moved to China: Do politicians care?

It's Republicans who want to spend money going after the gays, limiting women's rights and wanting drug testing for people on unemployment.

It costs a lot to invade people's bedrooms and their private lives.

Just the lawsuits from fighting "magical creation" in science class has led to higher costs or schools skipping the teaching of science, which of course is expensive because of the damage it causes.

Besides, as I linked to before, the private sector has grown for the last eight months. Unemployment is higher because of the number of jobs lost "from the government". That means the government has actually gotten SMALLER under Obama. Not having money caused it.

Do you guys do any research EVER. You sit right in front of the Internet. USE IT!!!!
hey FUCKING DISHONEST ASSHOLE!!!.....not EVERY person on your fucking right adheres to this you stupid Sonofabitch.....if your so fucking smart why cant your fucking Newtonian Brain grasp this simple concept.....dam you are fucking pathetic....

I hope you feel better now.

Was there a point buried in that spew?

yes.....your to much of an asshole to acknowledge what i said.....which makes you a dishonest asshole.....

hey FUCKING DISHONEST ASSHOLE!!!.....not EVERY person on your fucking right adheres to this you stupid Sonofabitch.....if your so fucking smart why cant your fucking Newtonian Brain grasp this simple concept.....dam you are fucking pathetic....

His point was rather clear.

Not everyone to your right in politics, agrees with, or supports the polices of BOTH PARTIES that lead to jobs going over seas.

You can't have it both ways. You can't vote against gay right and against woman's rights and for politicians who apologize to BP and politicians who support and subsidize moving jobs to China and against the middle class and then say, "But I don't support those positions".

Sorry Charlie, if you vote for them, then you support them. That's the way the game is played.

His point was rather clear.

Not everyone to your right in politics, agrees with, or supports the polices of BOTH PARTIES that lead to jobs going over seas.

You can't have it both ways. You can't vote against gay right and against woman's rights and for politicians who apologize to BP and politicians who support and subsidize moving jobs to China and against the middle class and then say, "But I don't support those positions".

Sorry Charlie, if you vote for them, then you support them. That's the way the game is played.

Well glad to know you support jobs being moved overseas by artificially increasing the cost of labor in this country.

Forum List

Back