2000 to 2010 -Minority population grows in every state

R

rdean

Record levels of births among minorities in the past decade are moving the USA a step closer to a demographic milestone in which no group commands a majority, new Census estimates show.
Minorities accounted for almost 49% of U.S. births in the year ending July 1, 2009, a record high, according to data released Thursday. They make up more than half the population in 317 counties — about 1 in 10 — four states (California, Hawaii, New Mexico, Texas) and the District of Columbia.

Minority births drive growth in U.S. diversity - USATODAY.com

I predict problems for the Republican Party. The Republican Party is 90% white. How do they expect to win elections? Look at their record on minorities. Can't keep targeting minorites

Do you really think third world people care about who's Republicans and Democrats or you're American way of life?

Record levels of births among minorities in the past decade are moving the USA a step closer to a demographic milestone in which no group commands a majority, new Census estimates show.
Minorities accounted for almost 49% of U.S. births in the year ending July 1, 2009, a record high, according to data released Thursday. They make up more than half the population in 317 counties — about 1 in 10 — four states (California, Hawaii, New Mexico, Texas) and the District of Columbia.

I predict problems for the Republican Party. The Republican Party is 90% white. How do they expect to win elections? Look at their record on minorities. Can't keep targeting minorites

true fastest growing minority is Hispanics , fastest growing religion ? muslim .

how are we white people going to deal whit that ?

Not to say that minorities are idiots okay? Just as a comparison...
In the movie "Idiocracy" - America becomes a cesspool of morons and idiots..for the simple reason that intelligent people are having less children, and waiting later in life - or none at all.
Meanwhile the idiots are multiplying like rabbits - pretty soon the gene pool is nothing but idiots.

Well...white people are having less children, waiting longer to have those children - and more are having no children at all - meanwhile blacks are having more babies, and having them younger. HIspanics are still traditionally large families.

Do the math.

Rdean is obsessed with race so he assumes others are too! Either the explosion of minorities will breed success, or it won't. I'll be dead in 40 years so it doesn't matter to me.

keep making your party smaller.

Its the best thing for America
You might want to write down you're complaints in spanish so the people who will be deciding America future will understand what you're saying.

I think we did ok in 2010 and hope to improve in 2012

In case you haven't noticed, a lot of colleges are filled with people who look like the real majority ethnicity on Earth. Hint - they're not white.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0kJHQpvgB8"]YouTube - Every Sperm is Sacred {Monty Python's Meaning of Life}[/ame]

This is really a political debate rather than race isue, but I'll play. Yeah, the dems do get a wide majority of minority voters, and those minorities are growing. But at some point all those promises they make are not going to come true, and then what? They'll blame it on the cnservatives, like they always do, but the situation will not improve. Do you really think you can solve all our problem by raising taxes?

Do you really think third world people care about who's Republicans and Democrats or you're American way of life?

I think Albert Schweitzer said it best before his death in 1965...his quote is about Africa but holds true for America also........
“I have given my life to alleviate the sufferings of Africa.

There is something that all White men who have lived
here like I have must learn and know: that these individuals
are a sub-race. They have neither the mental or emotional
abilities to equate or share equally with White men in any
functions of our civilization.

I have given my life to try to bring unto them the advantages which our civilization must
offer, but I have become well aware that we must retain
this status: White the superior, and they the inferior. For
whenever a White man seeks to live among them as their
equals, they will destroy and devour him, and they will
destroy all his work. And so for any existing relationship
or any benefit to this people, let White men, from anywhere
in the world, who would come to help Africa, remember that
you must maintain this status: you the master and they the
inferior, like children whom you would help or teach.

Never fraternize with them as equals. Never accept them as your
social equals or they will devour you. They will destroy you.”

Forum List

Back