OCA said:
Your inability to not understand the deeper involvement of S.A. is astounding

Who controls the vast majority of oil in the world? OPEC

Who is the leader of OPEC? S.A.

Does OPEC reduce production to raise prices? Yes

Do we have astronomically high gas prices in the U.S. because of OPEC? Yes

Were the vast majority of 9/11 perpetrators Saudi? Yes

Is Bin Laden Saudi? Yes

conclusion: Saudi Arabia is not an ally of the U.S. in a useful sense.

Continue to shy away from criticizing Bush for the poor effort he's making at his job, it just makes you culpable.

OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You asked me to back my contention that SA is helpful to the US in some ways.

SA has allowed us to use their country as air bases in military actions in the Middle east.

SA has often stepped in when OPEC wanted to curtail or embargo oil against us.

SA is working with the CIA and other US coverts in tracking down terrorists.

You mentioning the 9/11 perps and OBL (SA revoked his citizenship in 94) shows how weak your posistion is. ANYONE with half a brain knows that a persons country of origin establishes NOTHING. Abu Sayaff in the Philippines are filipinos, does that make the Philippines a terrorist supporting nation?

Many Americans and Europeans go to Cambodia for pedophilia,,,does that make Europe and America pedophilia supporting countries?

The middle is culpable, not Bush supporters. Those who are turning on Bush are culpable.

By the way, most of what I have posted to you has gone unanswered. :) :)

OCA said:
Check the politics and economics section if you think my platitudes are without base LOL.

You're like the parent who won't believe their kid could ever do anything bad when presented with a mountain of evidence that they in fact did do something.

Conservatives don't need you.

Sorry, Im not gonna do your homework for you. Thats your best response? "I posted it elsewhere" ??????????/ bwahahhahahah

Oh, so when did you get elected president of the conservatives???? :smoke:

A single death is a tragedy, a million is a statistic.
-Stalin

We cannot let ourselves fall in to that mentallity, whatever we do.

LuvRPgrl said:
Sorry, Im not gonna do your homework for you. Thats your best response? "I posted it elsewhere" ??????????/ bwahahhahahah

I guess I just have more backbone than most.

LuvRPgrl said:

Also you are a newbie, it is your homework to do.

deaddude said:
A single death is a tragedy, a million is a statistic.
-Stalin

We cannot let ourselves fall in to that mentallity, whatever we do.
But that's already the attitude, but we say things like "they are heros for freedom" or "they served their country well" or "they were protecting freedom" and that somehow makes it alright I guess.:rolleyes:

OCA said:
Also you are a newbie, it is your homework to do.

Took you awhile to think of that eh? :)) ,,,please show me which rule that is in the forum guidelines, or else, do the fucking homework yourself and STFU !

:rolleyes:
Hagbard Celine said:
But that's already the attitude, but we say things like "they are heros for freedom" or "they served their country well" or "they were protecting freedom" and that somehow makes it alright I guess.:rolleyes:

So you can provide some quotes of those who have said that? Or maybe its just your thought? in that case, I that somehow makes it alright I guess:rolleyes:

LuvRPgrl said:
Took you awhile to think of that eh? :)) ,,,please show me which rule that is in the forum guidelines, or else, do the fucking homework yourself and STFU !

Hard to teach a work ethic, don't know.

Please refer yourself to rule #2 and above post.

OCA said:
Hard to teach a work ethic, don't know.

Please refer yourself to rule #2 and above post.

My response to one of your posts:

Originally Posted by LuvRPgrl
You merely repeated yourself. You didnt offer anything new or respond to my points and/or questions. Believing something because you repeat it often enough is called brainwashing.

What I said stands, its a difficult situation,

We have not been ambushed by the administration
Fact is, Bush barely won both elections. What happens in 2008 is important. He cant just run roughshod over many in the middle. He has to appease them. People like you who criticize him for it make his job more difficult, not easier. Hence you are creating the problems that leads him to govern more towards the middle.

Note the lack of PERSONAL attacks.

NOTE: Saying, you are CREATING the problem, is NOT THE SAME as saying YOU ARE the problem. The former is not a personal attack, the latter IS

Now, your response to me:

Wrong, you're just afraid to voice criticisms that you know are valid. I understand though that you put all your faith in this man and he shafted you, has to be tough on you sometimes.

Remember a moderate is just another word for fence sitter, Bush is exactly that. The fact that you believe that he has to appease the middle when he ran on exactly the opposite makes YOU the problem not me. You see I still take people at their word but if you can stomach getting shafted then by all means do it.

BTW do you consider the fact that he has grown government more than Clinton to be "we have not been ambushed by this administration"?

It seems i'm taking off your thin layer of conservative outer layer to reveal an ugly moderate layer underneath. Remember the meaning of hypocricy?

Called me: afraid, been shafted, is tough on me, fence sitter, "Im the problem", ugly moderate, hypocrite......

Now, I will quote you from rule #2:
Moderators are not allowed to flame members, therefore members cannot flame the moderators. I expect the moderators to be held to a different standard than the rest of the board, and I also expect they will get the respect they deserve in return. Flaming of a moderator will result in a warning. On the 3rd warning your account will be banned.

This was in BOLD lettering. So, now, does this apply to you?
What happens when a moddy breaks the rules,,thats MY ONLY real question.

You see, I generally, well, actually, I DONT flame someone till they flame me first, or if they are one of those totally retarded Islamist apologists who think blowing up women and children is ok. I know you arent one of the latter....

LuvRPgrl said:
My response to one of your posts:

Originally Posted by LuvRPgrl
You merely repeated yourself. You didnt offer anything new or respond to my points and/or questions. Believing something because you repeat it often enough is called brainwashing.

What I said stands, its a difficult situation,

We have not been ambushed by the administration
Fact is, Bush barely won both elections. What happens in 2008 is important. He cant just run roughshod over many in the middle. He has to appease them. People like you who criticize him for it make his job more difficult, not easier. Hence you are creating the problems that leads him to govern more towards the middle.

Note the lack of PERSONAL attacks.

NOTE: Saying, you are CREATING the problem, is NOT THE SAME as saying YOU ARE the problem. The former is not a personal attack, the latter IS

Now, your response to me:

Wrong, you're just afraid to voice criticisms that you know are valid. I understand though that you put all your faith in this man and he shafted you, has to be tough on you sometimes.

Remember a moderate is just another word for fence sitter, Bush is exactly that. The fact that you believe that he has to appease the middle when he ran on exactly the opposite makes YOU the problem not me. You see I still take people at their word but if you can stomach getting shafted then by all means do it.

BTW do you consider the fact that he has grown government more than Clinton to be "we have not been ambushed by this administration"?

It seems i'm taking off your thin layer of conservative outer layer to reveal an ugly moderate layer underneath. Remember the meaning of hypocricy?

Called me: afraid, been shafted, is tough on me, fence sitter, "Im the problem", ugly moderate, hypocrite......

Now, I will quote you from rule #2:
Moderators are not allowed to flame members, therefore members cannot flame the moderators. I expect the moderators to be held to a different standard than the rest of the board, and I also expect they will get the respect they deserve in return. Flaming of a moderator will result in a warning. On the 3rd warning your account will be banned.

This was in BOLD lettering. So, now, does this apply to you?
What happens when a moddy breaks the rules,,thats MY ONLY real question.

You see, I generally, well, actually, I DONT flame someone till they flame me first, or if they are one of those totally retarded Islamist apologists who think blowing up women and children is ok. I know you arent one of the latter....

YOU CALL THAT FLAMING????????????? ROTFLMFAO!

You need to get out more often.

My warning stands on its own merit. You know you're wrong so be a real conservative and admit fault instead of hiding behind gibberish.

Forum List

Back