2000: Gallup has Gore +7 on October 7th

But Gore won, the supreme court selected this buffoon.

How long are you nitwits going to keep this up? According to the rules he didn't win, he never won. Electoral votes determines who his president, not the popular vote. Florida was the hinging vote and he was never ahead in any recount in FL. As another poster said, give it.

Last edited:
Wrong, Here's the graph:

2004-2.jpg

So where's your evidence, please?
uh, the popular vote isnt what i was talking about

but then you dont seem to follow the conversation very well

Well, OK, what were you talking about? Where were the electoral projections for 2004 at this time, that showed a kerry win?

The gallup thing doesn't cut it, because their numbers swung so much from day to day. And just picking their numbers, or worse one day of their numbers, and comparing it to the trends today is called cherry picking, which you know.

Here are the electoral predictions from RCP for today versus from 2004, which is all I can find, can't find archived gallup polls as mentioned earlier.

elect.jpg

Well, OK, what were you talking about? Where were the electoral projections for 2004 at this time, that showed a kerry win?

The gallup thing doesn't cut it, because their numbers swung so much from day to day. And just picking their numbers, or worse one day of their numbers, and comparing it to the trends today is called cherry picking, which you know.

Here are the electoral predictions from RCP for today versus from 2004, which is all I can find, can't find archived gallup polls as mentioned earlier.

elect.jpg
try electoral-vote.com
and it did go back and forth, but on the day i said it, kerry was ahead

elect.jpg

you mean they're not telling the truth?

I'm shocked...so very shocked.

try electoral-vote.com
and it did go back and forth, but on the day i said it, kerry was ahead

Kerry was ahead on Election Day. William Kristoll was crying all over himself because he and everyone else at fox were so sure Kerry was going to win. But the polls didn't matter.

cause i actually look for and read their methodology
because i have seen this happen for several election cycles

Which polls are biased to the left and which ones are not? Do you trust any of the polls?

Forum List

Back