200 Years of Dem Racism

I read everything you wrote as it pertained to our discussion. I do not follow everyones discussion.

Those conservsative southerners you call Dixiecrats were DEMOCRATS and remained so.

There is conservatism and liberalism to some degree in both parties.

And Ann Coulter was right as my link illustrated that Republicans and Democrats were battling. The Democrats were against the civil rights act and the Republicans were for it.

The southern conservative wing of the Democratic party began to defect after Truman's integration of the military, as it became clear that the party's previous blind eye towards Southern Democratic racism was ending.

Well now I'll concede a few defected to the Republican party..... but very few.

Now lets look at your "dixiecrats" preceded by the democrats and founded in 1948.

Succeeded by democrats.disolved in 1948.

Ideology:

• States' rights
  • Racial segregation
  • White supremacism

Show me a race that didn't follow the same line of thought? Why hate on whites?

I love this stuff:
Indeed, in some cases, notably the re-election of Senator Al Gore Sr., a majority of black voters cast their votes for a man who voted against the Civil Rights Act.

So blacks were already conditioned by the 60s.....before the "Southern strategy"....interesting....Democrats have a history of being uninformed that is to this day

Southern strategy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Can you name one race that didn't enslave other people? Can you name one race that didn't wrong another???

Why is it always whites? O'yesss, that's because we free'd them and gave them a place to whine. Never mind.

Humans are a flawed species. We've always been more than willing to subjugate one another. Victims become perpetrators, and so the wheel turns.

But my question is, why do you defend today's GOP? And if conservatives are REALLY against racism and discrimination, WHY do conservatives vehemently support racists like Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio and draconian racial profiling laws like Arizona SB 1070???

I don't feel like dealing with your whole post, but I did have to ask you 2 questions about this portion of it.

1. What EXACTLY makes you believe that Arpaio is a racist?

2. What part of SB1070 allows racial profiling?

Please be specific...

My question is why is racial profiling bad? Profiling is a technique to understand people and is used alot in crimes.....and it works.....

It behooves every man who values liberty of conscience for himself, to resist invasions of it in the case of others: or their case may, by change of circumstances, become his own.
Thomas Jefferson

Ironic, it didn't take long on this thread to flush out exactly WHY Coulters book is garbage and WHY every minority right in the past and in the present is advocated for and fought for by liberals, not a conservative. There are no conservative advocates for minorities.

Conservatives always have and always will pose the greatest threat to American democracy, personal liberty and personal freedom.

We don't have to go back to 1964, we can look at TODAY.

Gay rights...name a conservative advocate?

Conservatives advocate for the right to hate. Liberals advocate for the right to love who you choose.

Muslim rights in America...name a conservative advocate?

Conservatives advocate for the right to make hate films that desecrate Muhammad and racially profile Muslims.

Hispanic rights...name a conservative advocate?

As a matter of fact, conservatives vehemently support racists like Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio and draconian racial profiling laws like Arizona SB 1070.. The

Racial profiling is a practice that presents a great danger to the fundamental principles of our Constitution. Racial profiling disproportionately targets people of color for investigation and enforcement, alienating communities from law enforcement, hindering community policing efforts, and causing law enforcement to lose credibility and trust among the people they are sworn to protect and serve. We rely on the police to protect us from harm and to promote fairness and justice in our communities. The despicable practice of racial profiling, however, has led countless people to live in fear and created a system of law enforcement that casts entire communities as suspect.

Racial profiling continues to be a prevalent and egregious form of discrimination in the United States. This unjustifiable practice remains a stain on American democracy and an affront to the promise of racial equality.

200 Years of Dem Racism

I just assume every Democrat is a racist until they prove otherwise.

More or less they're doing this to keep blacks on their farm. Like blacks can't think about what kind of government they truly want. It is always whitey is evil and racist!!! Guess what I can speak my mind...Don't like it go fuck yourselves.

I respect Herman Cain as he can speak with intelligence.

I don't feel like dealing with your whole post, but I did have to ask you 2 questions about this portion of it.

1. What EXACTLY makes you believe that Arpaio is a racist?

2. What part of SB1070 allows racial profiling?

Please be specific...

My question is why is racial profiling bad? Profiling is a technique to understand people and is used alot in crimes.....and it works.....

It behooves every man who values liberty of conscience for himself, to resist invasions of it in the case of others: or their case may, by change of circumstances, become his own.
Thomas Jefferson

Ironic, it didn't take long on this thread to flush out exactly WHY Coulters book is garbage and WHY every minority right in the past and in the present is advocated for and fought for by liberals, not a conservative. There are no conservative advocates for minorities.

Conservatives always have and always will pose the greatest threat to American democracy, personal liberty and personal freedom.

What do gay rights have to do with racism?

Conservatives advocate for the right to hate. Liberals advocate for the right to love who you choose.

Liberals support murderers but not kids? that's love? naaaaa

Lots of republicans/conservatives, you have to give specifics?

Conservatives advocate for the right to make hate films that desecrate Muhammad and racially profile Muslims.

Ok we do fight for that right? Have you ever heard of the Last Temptation of Christ? A full feature Hollywood movie saying similar things about Jesus.....so where were the liberals in the late 80s attacking that film?
And since when did liberal atheists want to support any religion?

Again, what are hispanic rights?

As a matter of fact, conservatives vehemently support racists like Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio and draconian racial profiling laws like Arizona SB 1070.. The

Racial profiling is a practice that presents a great danger to the fundamental principles of our Constitution. Racial profiling disproportionately targets people of color for investigation and enforcement, alienating communities from law enforcement, hindering community policing efforts, and causing law enforcement to lose credibility and trust among the people they are sworn to protect and serve. We rely on the police to protect us from harm and to promote fairness and justice in our communities. The despicable practice of racial profiling, however, has led countless people to live in fear and created a system of law enforcement that casts entire communities as suspect.

Racial profiling continues to be a prevalent and egregious form of discrimination in the United States. This unjustifiable practice remains a stain on American democracy and an affront to the promise of racial equality.

So you dont support profiling? What about psycological profiling, of which race is a component?

I love to play

Thomas Jefferson

Ok we do fight for that right? Have you ever heard of the Last Temptation of Christ? A full feature Hollywood movie saying similar things about Jesus.....so where were the liberals in the late 80s attacking that film?

So you dont support profiling? What about psycological profiling, of which race is a component?

I love to play

Blacks cause 52.2% of all US murders and 80-90% of Chicago, New York murders. So it is pretty fucking hard not to profile. Enjoy your nap you leftist moron.

Thomas Jefferson

I love to play

Blacks cause 52.2% of all US murders and 80-90% of Chicago, New York murders. So it is pretty fucking hard not to profile. Enjoy your nap you leftist moron.

hot dam.....we have a pattern....but liberals just want to ignore it and make everyone a victim of crime.

Black people hate the republican party for GOOD reasons.

Prove that statement is not true

No actually liberals hate successful black conservatives. Conservatives don't hate black people, we want them to be educated so they can be happy and successful. Liberals want to give blacks a terrible education so you can keep them on welfare. All for a vote. Tell me tm, what has obama done positive for blacks since he has been in office. I know one thing he did, he cut funding for charter schools for minorities in washington. Backs up my stayement keep them uneducated all for a vote. Also tm planned parenthood, liberals favorite program kills more blacks than anything, but of course not, liberals aren't racist bless your little heart. Lol

Last edited:
Arpaio is racist for wanting to uphold our immigration laws?

My question to you is, if we are a nation of laws, why not enforce all of them to the best of our ability?

I suggest you read a history book about the civil rights act of 1964.

June 10, 1964, was a dramatic day in the United States Senate. For the first time in its history, cloture was invoked on a civil rights bill, ending a record-breaking filibuster by Democrats that had consumed fifty-seven working days. The hero of the hour was minority leader Senator Everett McKinley Dirksen (R-Ill.).

You talk about "dixiecrats" there was no "dixiecrat" party.

You just don't want to recognize those people as belonging to the democratic party becasue it doesn't serve your interest.

Well you just proved one thing. You emote without reading what I wrote, or what I posted.

From the Black Americans in Congress link:

In 1948, President Truman signed Executive Order 9981, desegregating the military. Truman’s civil rights policies contributed to the unraveling of the solid Democratic South. Alienated by the administration’s race policies, a faction of conservative southerners split to form the Dixiecrats, a racially conservative party that nominated South Carolina Governor (and future U.S. Senator) Strom Thurmond as its presidential candidate in 1948.

From my comments:

Were there conservatives who had the moral courage and decency to support John F. Kennedy's Civil Rights Bill in 1964?...Yes...great Republicans like Everett Dirksen who were integral in passing that legislation deserve credit. But not Coulter's bullshit 'Republicans battling Democrats to guarantee the constitutional rights of black people'

I read everything you wrote as it pertained to our discussion. I do not follow everyones discussion.

Those conservsative southerners you call Dixiecrats were DEMOCRATS and remained so.

And Ann Coulter was right as my link illustrated that Republicans and Democrats were battling. The Democrats were against the civil rights act and the Republicans were for it.

That is a lie. It was a liberal Democrat, John F. Kennedy who proposed the Civil Rights Act. It was liberal Democrats in Robert F. Kennedy's DOJ who authored the Civil Rights Act and it was liberal Democrats who overwhelmingly voted for the Civil Rights Act of 1964. And it was conservative southerners from both parties who voted against the bill. The ONLY reason it was conservative southern Democrats who could block the bill is because there were virtually no southern Republicans in Congress in 1964.

1964 Civil Rights Act

Votes
By party and region

Note: "Southern", as used in this section, refers to members of Congress from the eleven states that made up the Confederate States of America in the American Civil War. "Northern" refers to members from the other 39 states, regardless of the geographic location of those states.

The original House version:

Southern Democrats: 7–87 (7–93%)
Southern Republicans: 0–10 (0–100%)

Northern Democrats: 145–9 (94–6%)
Northern Republicans: 138–24 (85–15%)

The Senate version:

Southern Democrats: 1–20 (5–95%)
Southern Republicans: 0–1 (0–100%)
Northern Democrats: 45–1 (98–2%)
Northern Republicans: 27–5 (84–16%)

Well you just proved one thing. You emote without reading what I wrote, or what I posted.

From the Black Americans in Congress link:

In 1948, President Truman signed Executive Order 9981, desegregating the military. Truman’s civil rights policies contributed to the unraveling of the solid Democratic South. Alienated by the administration’s race policies, a faction of conservative southerners split to form the Dixiecrats, a racially conservative party that nominated South Carolina Governor (and future U.S. Senator) Strom Thurmond as its presidential candidate in 1948.

From my comments:

Were there conservatives who had the moral courage and decency to support John F. Kennedy's Civil Rights Bill in 1964?...Yes...great Republicans like Everett Dirksen who were integral in passing that legislation deserve credit. But not Coulter's bullshit 'Republicans battling Democrats to guarantee the constitutional rights of black people'

That is a lie. It was a liberal Democrat, John F. Kennedy who proposed the Civil Rights Act. It was liberal Democrats in Robert F. Kennedy's DOJ who authored the Civil Rights Act and it was liberal Democrats who overwhelmingly voted for the Civil Rights Act of 1964. And it was conservative southerners from both parties who voted against the bill. The ONLY reason it was conservative southern Democrats who could block the bill is because there were virtually no southern Republicans in Congress in 1964.

1964 Civil Rights Act

Votes
By party and region

Note: "Southern", as used in this section, refers to members of Congress from the eleven states that made up the Confederate States of America in the American Civil War. "Northern" refers to members from the other 39 states, regardless of the geographic location of those states.

The original House version:

Southern Democrats: 7–87 (7–93%)
Southern Republicans: 0–10 (0–100%)

Northern Democrats: 145–9 (94–6%)
Northern Republicans: 138–24 (85–15%)

The Senate version:

Southern Democrats: 1–20 (5–95%)
Southern Republicans: 0–1 (0–100%)
Northern Democrats: 45–1 (98–2%)
Northern Republicans: 27–5 (84–16%)

The problem is West Virginia, Delaware, Maryland and Missouri are also slave, aka southern states....just ask Biden

Upon signing the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Lyndon Johnson is said to have told aide Bill Moyers, "I think we have just delivered the South to the Republican Party for a long time to come."

Ah, the sweet smell of ODS-sufferers' desperation.

Could it be the latest jobs report has them digging up this little chestnut?

You think that's GOOD news for your Messiah®, comrade?

ROFL..

Comrades; all praise be to Obama, in a mere four years, he has brought about as many jobs as the hated Bush did in an average week....

And we live in a vacuum, it matches your brain. Any net gain in jobs after the mess Bush left is a miracle.

Forum List

Back