200 Years of Dem Racism

I answer that question nearly every time I post you fucking idiot.

You will NEVER answer mine because your a fucking racist

thanks Oreo

:eusa_whistle:

yes I called a guy on here who CLAIMS to be black an oreo for denying after a vey long discussion that the calling a black man a watermelon man was racist.

No, you called a poster who IS half black an oreo because you are a fucking racist.

not even one pecent of blacks are voting for the republican party this election.

You are the racist party and until you reaccept the decent ideas you held back in this history you will NEVER be anything but the raceist party.

Really?

Prove it.

Now watch TM run awaayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!

that is all the proof needed for any sane and rational person to conclude you are teh racist party

Big letters doesn't prove anything dipshit.

so you fucking liars are now going to deny the obvious fact that the vast majority of black Americans refuse to vote for republicans?

jesus what the hell do you think living in a sea of lies wins you?

thanks Oreo

yes I called a guy on here who CLAIMS to be black an oreo for denying after a vey long discussion that the calling a black man a watermelon man was racist.

So racism is ok in your book as long as you have what you believe is good reason.

thanks Oreo

]

How is that racist? who gives a shit who eats what. Blacks like watermellon, fried chicken and cream soda.....so do I, so quit treating it like that's a huge deal.....God you're a fucking idiot

so you fucking liars are now going to deny the obvious fact that the vast majority of black Americans refuse to vote for republicans?

And those are? Why do you never tell us these reasons...you say they vote for democrats...thanks for that....now WHY?????????

That wasn't your initial claim.

You realize how wrong you were so now you try to change your claim.

Just be an adult and admit you lied out your ass and be done with it.

Arpaio is racist for wanting to uphold our immigration laws?

My question to you is, if we are a nation of laws, why not enforce all of them to the best of our ability?

I suggest you read a history book about the civil rights act of 1964.

June 10, 1964, was a dramatic day in the United States Senate. For the first time in its history, cloture was invoked on a civil rights bill, ending a record-breaking filibuster by Democrats that had consumed fifty-seven working days. The hero of the hour was minority leader Senator Everett McKinley Dirksen (R-Ill.).

You talk about "dixiecrats" there was no "dixiecrat" party.

You just don't want to recognize those people as belonging to the democratic party becasue it doesn't serve your interest.

Well you just proved one thing. You emote without reading what I wrote, or what I posted.

From the Black Americans in Congress link:

In 1948, President Truman signed Executive Order 9981, desegregating the military. Truman’s civil rights policies contributed to the unraveling of the solid Democratic South. Alienated by the administration’s race policies, a faction of conservative southerners split to form the Dixiecrats, a racially conservative party that nominated South Carolina Governor (and future U.S. Senator) Strom Thurmond as its presidential candidate in 1948.

From my comments:

Were there conservatives who had the moral courage and decency to support John F. Kennedy's Civil Rights Bill in 1964?...Yes...great Republicans like Everett Dirksen who were integral in passing that legislation deserve credit. But not Coulter's bullshit 'Republicans battling Democrats to guarantee the constitutional rights of black people'

I read everything you wrote as it pertained to our discussion. I do not follow everyones discussion.

Those conservsative southerners you call Dixiecrats were DEMOCRATS and remained so.

There is conservatism and liberalism to some degree in both parties.

And Ann Coulter was right as my link illustrated that Republicans and Democrats were battling. The Democrats were against the civil rights act and the Republicans were for it.

The southern conservative wing of the Democratic party began to defect after Truman's integration of the military, as it became clear that the party's previous blind eye towards Southern Democratic racism was ending.

That wasn't your initial claim.

You realize how wrong you were so now you try to change your claim.

Just be an adult and admit you lied out your ass and be done with it.

The guy with that avatar, from the state that seceded from TWO countries in order to protect its right to legal slavery,

is saying WE'RE the racists???

priceless

You still haven't proven that blacks are REFUSING to vote Republican instead of their making an individual CHOICE to vote for the Democrat Party.

Well you just proved one thing. You emote without reading what I wrote, or what I posted.

In 1948, President Truman signed Executive Order 9981, desegregating the military. Truman’s civil rights policies contributed to the unraveling of the solid Democratic South. Alienated by the administration’s race policies, a faction of conservative southerners split to form the Dixiecrats, a racially conservative party that nominated South Carolina Governor (and future U.S. Senator) Strom Thurmond as its presidential candidate in 1948.

From my comments:

Were there conservatives who had the moral courage and decency to support John F. Kennedy's Civil Rights Bill in 1964?...Yes...great Republicans like Everett Dirksen who were integral in passing that legislation deserve credit. But not Coulter's bullshit 'Republicans battling Democrats to guarantee the constitutional rights of black people'

I read everything you wrote as it pertained to our discussion. I do not follow everyones discussion.

Those conservsative southerners you call Dixiecrats were DEMOCRATS and remained so.

And Ann Coulter was right as my link illustrated that Republicans and Democrats were battling. The Democrats were against the civil rights act and the Republicans were for it.

The southern conservative wing of the Democratic party began to defect after Truman's integration of the military, as it became clear that the party's previous blind eye towards Southern Democratic racism was ending.

you say this, but where is the proof? How many Dixiecrat senators switched parties? how many of those seats went republican and when did it happen?

The defections were a massive tide of... one... Strom Thurmond. All the rest remained democrats. Fritz Hollings (Who nearly got the DNC nomination for president in 1984) and KKK Robert Byrd, are revered to this day.

You demagoguecrats have been telling this same lie so long, you're starting to believe it.

From my comments:

Well now I'll concede a few defected to the Republican party..... but very few.

Now lets look at your "dixiecrats" preceded by the democrats and founded in 1948.

Succeeded by democrats.disolved in 1948.

Ideology:

• States' rights
  • Racial segregation
  • White supremacism

Forum List

Back