200 Years of Dem Racism

I'd say conservatives are on the side of the blacks on most issues......gays, abortion, church, illegal immigration:
BLACKS RISE UP AND FIGHT THE ILLEGAL ALIEN INVASION!! - YouTube

Then explain why black people HATE the republican party

indoctrination.....civil rights groups make cash off racism...therefore they need to make things such as the word ****** a big deal....or they lose money....oh and they live government programs....

So truth if the republicans are so racist. please explain how? you always duck this question...time to answer

I'd say conservatives are on the side of the blacks on most issues......gays, abortion, church, illegal immigration:
BLACKS RISE UP AND FIGHT THE ILLEGAL ALIEN INVASION!! - YouTube

indoctrination.....civil rights groups make cash off racism...therefore they need to make things such as the word ****** a big deal....or they lose money....oh and they live government programs....

So truth if the republicans are so racist. please explain how? you always duck this question...time to answer

why are blacks so easy to fool in your mind?

Answer my question first.....

I answer that question nearly every time I post you fucking idiot.

You will NEVER answer mine because your a fucking racist

I answer that question nearly every time I post you fucking idiot.

You will NEVER answer mine because your a fucking racist

Nope you're full of shit, and I've already answered your questions, so answer mine.....what makes republicans racist? quoting who blacks vote for is not an answer.....
What specifically makes them racist? I can point to tons of things about democrats...I want to see what you have on republicans......go ahead

And...southern, Conservative Democrats became what? Where are they now?

Answer: The modern-day GOP.

Thank you, we should end this race-baiting troll thread on that.

But I'm betting the troll OP will not go down without another volley of race-baiting comments.

Newtons_cradle_animation_book_2.gif

Human nature.

Humans have penchant for revenge. The demagoguecrats have been the party of racism since day one, and continue to be the party of racism. But now the target of their racism is whites. The demagoguecrats sell a hatred of whites, it's one of the central themes of the party. The message is "whites oppressed you, now we will help you get revenge." Sadly, blacks buy into racism just as easily as whites did. Humans have a base nature, and when they are on top, they are all too willing to subjugate those on the lower rungs. Whites did it, and blacks are more than willing.

The left gains power by selling division, hatred and strife. They seduce the black population by selling hate, then offering pay back.

Well there is a lot of evidence that Lincoln was indeed a liberal, so when did the Republican party turn conservative? I assume most Republicans believe the Repubilcan party is the conservative party of today? Leastways that is what Limbaugh says.

And...southern, Conservative Democrats became what? Where are they now?

Answer: The modern-day GOP.

Thank you, we should end this race-baiting troll thread on that.

But I'm betting the troll OP will not go down without another volley of race-baiting comments.

Proof? where is the proof? All those racists stayed democrats....sucks to be you

Human nature.

Humans have penchant for revenge. The demagoguecrats have been the party of racism since day one, and continue to be the party of racism. But now the target of their racism is whites. The demagoguecrats sell a hatred of whites, it's one of the central themes of the party. The message is "whites oppressed you, now we will help you get revenge." Sadly, blacks buy into racism just as easily as whites did. Humans have a base nature, and when they are on top, they are all too willing to subjugate those on the lower rungs. Whites did it, and blacks are more than willing.

The left gains power by selling division, hatred and strife. They seduce the black population by selling hate, then offering pay back.

but why in your theory are black people MORE susceptable to this fooling?

Gay marriage will have a much bigger effect

Black Pastors Oppose Gay 'Marriage,' Warn Obama: We

wait this is racism?
The Democrats are suing the Republican Party for $10 million, charging that the Republican National Committee ballot security programs--a method of assuring that voters reside at their listed addresses--violated a 1981 consent agreement signed by both parties.

I really dont see an issue with that...and yes blacks have fake addresses all the time....In Germantown, TN a suburb they had alot of blacks say they live with aunts/uncles to go to the school, even though it's not where they actually lived...so address verification is again not an issue for me, is it for you?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back