200 POUNDS OF POOP Found Near Occupy Santa Cruz Squatters Camp – Hazmat Called

Who cares about 200 pounds of fecus. This government has been shitting on you and your constitution for decades. A hand full of wealthy people and corrupt government has just handed you your ass in a hat. LOL. We are the most ignorant country on earth. The rest of the world is right and I join in their laughter.
Maybe you should emigrate to the rest of the world so you can join in their laughter first hand. :cool:

Who cares about 200 pounds of fecus. This government has been shitting on you and your constitution for decades. A hand full of wealthy people and corrupt government has just handed you your ass in a hat. LOL. We are the most ignorant country on earth. The rest of the world is right and I join in their laughter.

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1

11-21-2011 11:01 PM - permalinkSirkarl101
Not sure what I am doing. If I post a response to a message I see it on the thread but no other responses? I hope to communicate with those who have no interest in pointing fingers or complaining. I wish to explore solutions to a very complex situation.​
So which is it? Do you want to explore solutions, or laugh like a retard at what you can't understand?

If the right had their way, would we even have hazardous material teams?

Hazardous Materials just get in the way of business... affects commerce, costs money. Cult of Environmentalism and all that.

Just classify it as sand box filler for pets or children, bag it and sell it.

One entire wall of L.A.'s city hall is now covered in urine stains thank to those slobs.......The lawn is completely ruined thanks to those slobs.

And who are the ones who have to foot the bill for their disgusting, disrespectful ways?......That would be those who actually pay taxes......Many of whom are the 99% those slovenly bastards claim to be speaking for.........Just goes to show the true hypocrisy, and joke the entire "movement" is.

12 midinight, tomorrow night, and LAPD begins clearing those slobs out of there.....Good.......Now schools can start taking field trips down there again, as many have cancelled these last two months because of those slobs......Tourists can now make their way down their, without having to put up with those slobs.......Small businesses in the area can see a return to their normal business, and try to make up for the losses caused by those pigs.......Those having to do busines in city hall can now go in without being harassed by a bunch of slovenly losers........People can enjoy walking down the sidwalk without having to put up with those slobs, and the trash and nasty odors those slovenly pigs wallow in.

Last edited:

Hazardous Materials just get in the way of business... affects commerce, costs money. Cult of Environmentalism and all that.

Free market doe NOT mean no gov't

If the right had their way
Those people would have jobs and be better off

The Left has had their way and we can see what happens
Gov't dependents seeking more gov't as they complain about the gov't

Ohhh.. but I thought the right wasn't hiring because Obama was in office as a punishment to all. So sad... so very sad.

Ohhh.. but I thought the right wasn't hiring because Obama was in office as a punishment to all. So sad... so very sad.

Over 70 years of crony capitalism topped off with Papa Obama's final leftist's
"Pièce de résistance" just pushed the statist monstrosity over the top

Forum List

Back