200 POUNDS OF POOP Found Near Occupy Santa Cruz Squatters Camp – Hazmat Called

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
At least one incident on the county list wasn’t noted by the Sheriff’s Office: the discovery of an estimated 200 pounds of human feces near the county Veterans Memorial Building, just across the Water Street bridge from the camp.

The county called in a hazardous materials team to clean up the mess, and installed a security fence around the building, which is closed for renovations.

GROSS!… 200 POUNDS OF POOP Found Near #Occupy Santa Cruz Squatters Camp – Hazmat Called | The Gateway Pundit

At least one incident on the county list wasn’t noted by the Sheriff’s Office: the discovery of an estimated 200 pounds of human feces near the county Veterans Memorial Building, just across the Water Street bridge from the camp.

The county called in a hazardous materials team to clean up the mess, and installed a security fence around the building, which is closed for renovations.

GROSS!… 200 POUNDS OF POOP Found Near #Occupy Santa Cruz Squatters Camp – Hazmat Called | The Gateway Pundit

A good symbol of what they stand for
And what they can produce

Yes

Which ones do you want to see
How about
The 14 year old that was raped ?

Truth is hard for left
In fact, it is their worst enemy

Last edited:
All those Rapes too

No doubt those women were plants
:cuckoo:

Can you please provide "credible" proof as to how many rapes were actually committed by OWSers?
What is your definition of "credible"?

Since you put it in quotes, I'm betting it's not the dictionary definition.

I didn't address you; however, I would deem "credible" those reports that can be traced to official police reports.

Forum List

Back