200 Executive Orders Will Be Signed

No that is not what they were telling her meathead, it is a FACT that national polling average correctly predicted national popular vote within 1% of actual results.

Trumpsters need to learn that fact and STFU already about how polls don't constitute good evidence of national public opinion.
Look dingbat, it wasn't just the polls that got it wrong, but they were what made all the other idiots get it wrong too.

Did you know President-Elect Donald J. Trump is getting inaugurated tomorrow?

Hurts, eh?

Retard what part of POLLS DID GET NATIONAL VOTE RIGHT don't you fucking understand?

It's like talking to a parrot who thoughtlessly repeats back whatever bullshit Trump happens to say.

Stop parroting and for a few min act like a fucking person with a brain of your own and meaningfully respond to what I'm saying.

Projection , it is you who sounds like a petulant little parrot, the POPULAR/NATIONAL vote means nothing, but surely even a lil kid like you knows that.

For fucks sakes, CONCENTRATE.

1. We are talking about reliability of national polling.

2. You Trumpeters keep preaching that they are not reliable because Trump won.

3. You are explained that national polling did get national vote exactly right, Electoral College outcome is not directly relevant to national polling because that is not what it measures. Your argument is bust.

This is not all that complex, why are so many Trumpsters not able to understand it?

Yes national polling is trustworthy, no this election didn't make for evidence to the contrary.

Great you love the polls. The Electoral College is all that matters kid.

.....can't fix this stupid.

Look dingbat, it wasn't just the polls that got it wrong, but they were what made all the other idiots get it wrong too.

Did you know President-Elect Donald J. Trump is getting inaugurated tomorrow?

Hurts, eh?

Retard what part of POLLS DID GET NATIONAL VOTE RIGHT don't you fucking understand?

It's like talking to a parrot who thoughtlessly repeats back whatever bullshit Trump happens to say.

Stop parroting and for a few min act like a fucking person with a brain of your own and meaningfully respond to what I'm saying.

Projection , it is you who sounds like a petulant little parrot, the POPULAR/NATIONAL vote means nothing, but surely even a lil kid like you knows that.

For fucks sakes, CONCENTRATE.

1. We are talking about reliability of national polling.

2. You Trumpeters keep preaching that they are not reliable because Trump won.

3. You are explained that national polling did get national vote exactly right, Electoral College outcome is not directly relevant to national polling because that is not what it measures. Your argument is bust.

This is not all that complex, why are so many Trumpsters not able to understand it?

Yes national polling is trustworthy, no this election didn't make for evidence to the contrary.

Great you love the polls. The Electoral College is all that matters kid.

.....can't fix this stupid.

I'll try and dumb it down for you, the art of communication requires one to be able to stoop to another's level in the attempt of any sort of discourse.

on January 23rd.

Ka-BOOM ...
on January 23rd.

Ka-BOOM ...

Typical republican. All about federal govt. orders
You mean undoing your Obamas federal .gov orders....it's going to be fucking epic!!!!!

^Another big government republican cheers on federal executive orders.

Sorry Moron. Trump's Executive orders will be unwinding Obama's orders. Meaning LESS regulations, not more

That's not exactly how Executive orders work.

Had you not failed Civics class, you'd know that.

You're so dumb you believe your own bullshit. Executive Orders often undo previous Executive orders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C2qMQHFW8AE_R3K.jpg

Ok, I just found this. I know that he visited with Judge Napolitano a few days ago-

“On the executive orders, he told me he expected to be signing 200 orders on Monday,” Napolitano said. “He will decide what he needed to sign on Friday.”

There are a handful that he will likely sign his first day in office, however.

“He’s got a few of them, probably in the area of four to five, that we’re looking at on Friday,” said incoming White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer. “Some of it is logistical things that you have to do in terms of government operations. Then there are some other ones that I expect him to sign with regards to some other issues that have been on his priority list.”

As far as the approach Trump will take to executive actions, Napolitano said he will “level the playing field.”

“His philosophy, level the playing field, get rid of all of the lawmaking that Barack Obama did by his executive orders, level the playing field, ask Congress to change laws that need to be changed,” he said. “What he will do if Congress doesn’t give him what he wants? I don’t know. He is probably going to get the lion’s share of what he wants because he has a lot of goodwill and the Republicans control both Houses."

Trump Will Sign As Many As 200 Executive Orders on Monday

Signed or reversed?

same thing - would love to see a link on this

Monday - I have no problem with that

today was about "pomp & circumstance" - the weekend is the weekend

Monday is day 1

Tuesday morning we need to be talking about how many day 1 promises Trump kept...

Forum List

Back