200 Armed Atifa vs. 200 Armed Militia/Oathkeepers/Armed Citizens: Who Would Win?

Let's play a little imaginary war game in which 200 organized left-wing Antifa leftists, #Occupy Wall Street-types, or other left-wing individuals go up against the same number of armed American militia, Oathkeepers, armed citizens, or other right-wing groups. Who do you think has the best advantage and who do you think would win?

Note: In no way am I advocating violence, civil insurrection, or the next "civil war". This is only a theoretical mental exercise and a "what if?" scenario.

First, the armed Antifa groups:

marxists-marching-with-guns-777x397.png

REDNECKREVOLT.jpg

q4ZDome.jpg

antifa.JPG

38db61a7-c768-4c5e-9678-daf4f739c8e8-jpeg.84497

Next, the armed right-wing militia, Oath-keepers, and armed citizens...

oath-keepers-pennsylvania-1000w.jpg

hutaree-militia-oath-keepers.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

militia-cover.jpg

militia-3-resized.jpg

What say ye?
By the way OPer that last picture is from the movie Lone Survivor.

My bad. I was gonna use this one but they didn't have enough cool gear..

MV5BMjA0NjcxNTYyNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTAxNTQyNA@@._V1_.jpg
Except for the 80's hairdos it would certainly be a more realistic scenario still If it were me I wouldn't have my picture taken

The battle would be over in a day, with the defeat of the commies.

Only one day? This scenario would take place in an urban environment. Most Antifascist and Occupy types know their way around the cities.
so do the citizens!

Realize too that most Antifa are wearing street clothes. That allows them to blend in with the general population if need be. Militia tends to wear desert or woodland camo, making them easier targets.

The OP didn't specify where and under what circumstances the battle would take place. Put it in a rural area and the anti's wouldn't be able to find the battlefield, much less function in it.

They really are cowardly morons.

I mean watch how stupid they are lmfao

Let's play a little imaginary war game in which 200 organized left-wing Antifa leftists, #Occupy Wall Street-types, or other left-wing individuals go up against the same number of armed American militia, Oathkeepers, armed citizens, or other right-wing groups. Who do you think has the best advantage and who do you think would win?

Note: In no way am I advocating violence, civil insurrection, or the next "civil war". This is only a theoretical mental exercise and a "what if?" scenario.

REDNECKREVOLT.jpg

q4ZDome.jpg

antifa.JPG

maxresdefault.jpg

militia-cover.jpg

militia-3-resized.jpg

What say ye?
By the way OPer that last picture is from the movie Lone Survivor.

My bad. I was gonna use this one but they didn't have enough cool gear..

MV5BMjA0NjcxNTYyNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTAxNTQyNA@@._V1_.jpg

Wolverines!!!

The battle would be over in a day, with the defeat of the commies.

Only one day? This scenario would take place in an urban environment. Most Antifascist and Occupy types know their way around the cities.
so do the citizens!

Realize too that most Antifa are wearing street clothes. That allows them to blend in with the general population if need be. Militia tends to wear desert or woodland camo, making them easier targets.

The OP didn't specify where and under what circumstances the battle would take place. Put it in a rural area and the anti's wouldn't be able to find the battlefield, much less function in it.

You're right, I didn't. I meant an urban environment, since that's the only place antifa has ever assembled. The militia side wearing woodland camo would probably stick out like a sore thumb in an urban setting.

I think the idea that "rural folks" can't handle the urban jungle is highly misguided, but hey let these idiots think they're safe if they start some shit.

So once again we are treated to the sight of 'Conservatives' having orgasms all over themselves at the thought of murdering their fellow Americans. Isn't that just the most wonderful sight in the world? LOL
You fucking scum aren't Americans. You hate everything America stood for,we saw that under 8 years of you jerking off to everything King Hussein did.
Antifa rat face...

77t9XD.jpg

So once again we are treated to the sight of 'Conservatives' having orgasms all over themselves at the thought of murdering their fellow Americans. Isn't that just the most wonderful sight in the world? LOL
You fucking scum aren't Americans. You hate everything America stood for,we saw that under 8 years of you jerking off to everything King Hussein did.
Antifa rat face...

77t9XD.jpg
Such outstanding looking trash there...ROFL

non of the above shithead

Was it the Conservative Tree House, then?

Which right wing fake news site was it?

stop with your smears

fact is you kooks thought you really had something

turned to be as usual a big joke

No, you're still not getting it.

You guys thought it was really "something".

We all knew it was just a protest that no one was gonna go to.

we are always ready

go ahead make your move leftists

:lol:

Wow! You're such a tough guy! I'm so intimidated by you!

Fuckwit.
Why are you laughing ? it's not funny ... it's the leftists who do not accept Trump who win the elections and seek the Discord

They will eventually have it

I don't care about you, or your "personal page".

There is nothing reality-based in your fantasy civil war.

If there's nothing reality-based in a civil war fantasy, then why are we seeing pictures like these?

armed antifa - Google Search

Because some of you children like to play dress-up, too.

So "It can't happen here", right?

It Can't Happen Here - Wikipedia

I should have guessed from your screen name that you'd have a hard time differentiating fiction and reality.
What do you specialize in, Doctor?

Stupidity......not ferreting it out, but rather pushing it. He has a "minor" in ignorance.

Was it the Conservative Tree House, then?

Which right wing fake news site was it?

stop with your smears

fact is you kooks thought you really had something

turned to be as usual a big joke

No, you're still not getting it.

You guys thought it was really "something".

We all knew it was just a protest that no one was gonna go to.

we are always ready

go ahead make your move leftists

Wow! You're such a tough guy! I'm so intimidated by you!

Fuckwit.
Why are you laughing ? it's not funny ... it's the leftists who do not accept Trump who win the elections and seek the Discord

They will eventually have it

or i see senior moderator is chiming in with his leftist crap again

what a pussy

REDNECKREVOLT.jpg

q4ZDome.jpg

antifa.JPG

maxresdefault.jpg

militia-cover.jpg

militia-3-resized.jpg

What say ye?
Antifa: Communist kids with guns thinking they are ready to play war.
Oath Keepers: Adults that are ex-military and rural hunter types, all having been around firearms on a regular basis.
End result: Lots of dead communists.

REDNECKREVOLT.jpg

q4ZDome.jpg

antifa.JPG

maxresdefault.jpg

militia-cover.jpg

militia-3-resized.jpg

What say ye?
Antifa: Communist kids with guns thinking they are ready to play war.
Oath Keepers: Adults that are ex-military and rural hunter types, all having been around firearms on a regular basis.
End result: Lots of dead communists.

oh well

Antifa rat face...

77t9XD.jpg
Antifa communists need to be stripped of citizenship and shipped to North Korea where they can live in a pure form of communism and see how they like it.

Forum List

Back