+/- 200,000 Years Ago, Monkeys.

Depending on the history that seems logical to you, somewhen between two hundred thousand years ago, give or take, and ten thousand years ago, give or take, something changed. Humans appeared on earth. Sentient Monkeys. Living things that knew that they were alive.

A family of Monkeys came along who were different. While they still had sex, suckled their young and bled red blood like other mammals, these Monkeys had a Sentient spark we call humanity.

Were there other Sentient families? Is the spark of Sentience truly unique on earth to Humans? Are Monkeys made in the image of some Divine director and somehow above the other known life forms who bleed both familiar red blood and other icky goo? Did Neanderthal and other long extinct cousins have the imaginations to be called Monkeys among Earth's monkeys? We'll never know for sure, but this average Monkey believes that many probably did.

Whatever the truth, sometime prior to the invention of flash photography, a family of Monkeys simply appeared one day in the dust of The Middle East or left kin-folk behind and walked out of Africa to brutally conquer a world in what became an organized, competitive, dog-eat-dog rush to acquire resources to pass along to ones spawn.

Is the difference between Mother Earth's Monkeys and Her other animals a reflection of The Divine? :dunno:

If God is, He doesn't seem to have picked a religion He favors.

If God is, I find it hard to believe that any of the ancient Arab stories popular today are really the last word on such a being.

As always, you are entitled to your opinion, but I can tell you from personal knowledge of the author's intent that no, it's not.

Here's the question everyone seems afraid to ask...

If not God, what?

Somewhen ago in Time humanity appeared. If not God, what made the difference?

I'm betting on Luck and the resulting Time.

If Momma's little bastard Monkeys have a Father, His name is Time.

:smoke:

200,000 Years Ago, Monkeys flung dung at each other, now we just brag about who's the bigger dung and if someone disagrees there will be some
de-evolving back to throwing dung again=circle of life.

Our evolving from primates hasn't worked out, perhaps next time we'll try fish like they do on other more evolved planets.
Let's start with this fish. *L*
(no it's not doctored)
MTI4OTkzNDk5NDMyMzY0Njc1.png

And so you baal worshipers can call him Dagon the first fishman.

Last edited:
Something happened.

Here we are.

Ass-u-me-ing God...

What makes the ancient Arab stories the last word on Him?

Why are Monkeys still willing to kill and die over Middle Eastern stories written at the beginning of writing? I can appreciate the history, but just 'cause a work is among the oldest of books doesn't make it true.

Something happened.

Here we are.

Ass-u-me-ing God...

What makes the ancient Arab stories the last word on Him?

Why are Monkeys still willing to kill and die over Middle Eastern stories written at the beginning of writing? I can appreciate the history, but just 'cause a work is among the oldest of books doesn't make it true.

You make today's problems seem as simple as being from just a book, however the Book is not the problem, it's more complex then one issue. First of all:
1)words have to be interpreted therefore manipulation to get ones own needs met or control through is done as self serving or authoritative motivations.
2)some major reasons for the problems stem from their nations being non democratic and mainly their being seperatists, which was caused by the same reason they formed the new religion =protect against the violent forceful nature of the church and it's subversive impositions.
By being seperatists their closed society lacks varied and thus self protected views and ways(no checks & balances). It's to easy to control and manipulate when it's closed to one way of thinking or being or in this case 2 versions of 1 way.
3) Because they formed protectionist seperatist nations, they did so through the new religion of their own, thus no seperation of religion and governance. Worse because the religion was influenced and offspring of the existing PROBLEMATIC church precepts of life in death or reward in dying especially in doing so for your king and kingdom.
This false teaching of the afterlife has been and still is a huge problem to society, that has caused much pain and suffering and abusive control.
4) More then just poor precepts passed along from the Church, it also influenced the hate propaganda that permeates the radical societies.
By inspiring the Nazis hate war machine through it's antisemitic synods, then Nazis training the head Mufti who fled Palestine to Berlin. The Mufti said to be Arafat's uncle started the train of events that triggered the usage of hate propaganda as a tactic and abuse of the civilized mind throughout the middle east through Arafat's manipulated slant and orchestrated conflicts.
Basically todays Jihaadist source leads back to Church hate and predjudices.

5)Christianity thwarted the proper rationalist transhumanistic teachings and the messenger of life, messenger of truth by setting itself as imposter authority and rule of this world. Thus no good influence Imam Mahdi (Moshiach) to straighten those Who are far off the path of life.
They only had influences of Arafat and the Berlin Mufti in Hezbollah and Hamas, which Hezbollah admitted publically being the messengers of death. So no Mikdash means no platform of righteousness in the world.

6)Christianity still imposes on their Islamic communities in the same way the Christians and secular society fear Islam will impose on them.
Community life somewhat revolves around the cultural backround and traditions of these communities which give those communities it's distinct characteristics.

This structure of behavior that's set by the primary group practice is known as
"Folkways".
(Characteristics of the society of folk).

These folkways seem to determine and set perceptions of what is right from wrong as well as set standards for moral and ethical code and patterns within it's own tolerance whether rational, scientific or practicle or not.
A community based on a Christian Primary group might find certain
things intolerable by their set standards but some country in the Middle East built on Islamic or ancient cultural traditions has built their community on it's own backround and thus see's those things as acceptable behavior.
To understand the issues that the Islamic Nations have with the Western Culture and in reverse how other Nations have issues with Islam imposing itself on them.

So in many various ways Christianity helped cause today's problems that cause Muslim's to suffer themselves. They themselves are embarrassed by the radicalism, they are suffering most through it, and they are in this struggle along with us being that it's one of good against evil, right against wrong, stability against instability, sanity against insanity.
You can't solve the problem by ignoring the sources and fueling it more.
You also can't put guys dressed in halloween costumes who still pray to idols in charge of spiritual matters and life's issues that need intellectual deductions,reasoning, and serious real solutions.

Depending on the history that seems logical to you, somewhen between two hundred thousand years ago, give or take, and ten thousand years ago, give or take, something changed. Humans appeared on earth. Sentient Monkeys. Living things that knew that they were alive.

A family of Monkeys came along who were different. While they still had sex, suckled their young and bled red blood like other mammals, these Monkeys had a Sentient spark we call humanity.

Were there other Sentient families? Is the spark of Sentience truly unique on earth to Humans? Are Monkeys made in the image of some Divine director and somehow above the other known life forms who bleed both familiar red blood and other icky goo? Did Neanderthal and other long extinct cousins have the imaginations to be called Monkeys among Earth's monkeys? We'll never know for sure, but this average Monkey believes that many probably did.

Whatever the truth, sometime prior to the invention of flash photography, a family of Monkeys simply appeared one day in the dust of The Middle East or left kin-folk behind and walked out of Africa to brutally conquer a world in what became an organized, competitive, dog-eat-dog rush to acquire resources to pass along to ones spawn.

Is the difference between Mother Earth's Monkeys and Her other animals a reflection of The Divine? :dunno:
somewhen between two hundred thousand years ago, give or take, and ten thousand years ago, give or take, something changed.

The Archean and Proterozoic eons follow; they produced the abiogenesis of life on Earth ...

Abiogenesis thought to have occurred on Earth between 3.8 and 4.1[11] billion years ago ...

This thread is racist.

you are a racist Joe - if you believe the Divine intervention was for humanity alone and occurred recently ~ 100k in the past, your not alone your company includes the desert religions ...

something may have happened 100k years ago but where is your proof the other happenings over the past 4.1 billion years for all the species has been less divine than yours.

and that all life did not begin and remains from a single origin.

Multiple species have languages. Many species build structures and tools from their environment (e.g. birds and nests, beavers and dams, otters and stones to open shells). Several species have been observed solving problems that require multiple steps.

It isn't all that hard to conceive of humanity gradually going from mere apes to a truly sentient Homo sapiens over the course of a couple million years and many thousands of generations. Maybe we're touched by the Almighty, maybe we aren't, but given the feats of "simple" animals, maybe we really aren't all that special at all when it comes to our sentience.

I have two points. One, that we are indeed here. Two, that humanity does not have any kind of lock on intelligence, language, tool use, cooperation or any of the other traits that make us different from the other animals that inhabit this world.

I said in my opening posts that I believe that the spark of Sentience is something we share with some of our long extinct cousins, like Neanderthal.... and I wonder if dolphins and some other animals know that they are alive and know that life is finite, and are therefore Sentient.

Based on the speculation in post # 11, I'm definitely not a racist... I don't believe that Divine intervention is the difference between people and animals. I believe that people are simply the cleverest of animals, and ass-u-me-ing God is, He is not interested in our lives or history.

What I want is for folks to see the ancient Arab stories for what they are - ancient speculation literature with a rate of successful predictions no better or worse than any other speculation literature penned by human hands. If Monkeys have a future, it lay ahead of us on the TimeLine and all this Time spent arguing over imaginary beings and ancient Arab stories is a consummate waste of resources, Time, and Monkey business. Our future is not in the past. Bury The God of Abraham with Abraham and celebrate The God of (insert your name here).

lol,was gonna comment,this is strictly white history,only one people that tried that and was successful.lol,yea evolved from monkey`s atleast are right about that.Know who and Who Did`nt,is important.

lol,was gonna comment,this is strictly white history,only one people that tried that and was successful.lol,yea evolved from monkey`s atleast are right about that.Know who and Who Did`nt,is important.

You mean like the Denisovans a sister species to the Neanderthals that a few cultures show minor percentage of in their DNA?
Ironically that small portion ancestry were found in the tribes that were still practicing cannibalism and were stagnant in culturally evolving. It's also found in the more violent cultures.
Which means if our science can finally change and patch DNA we could help those cultures with their innate animalistic tendancies by patching-changing the problematic DNA that makes some tribes savages. We were warned not to mix with those species(Giants were another species) FOR A REASON. Now we can fix the mistakes of those who didn't know or who never listen.

Last edited:

You mean like the Denisovans a sister species to the Neanderthals that a few cultures show minor percentage of in their DNA?
Ironically that small portion ancestry were found in the tribes that were still practicing cannibalism and were stagnant in culturally evolving. It's also found in the more violent cultures.
Which means if our science can finally change and patch DNA we could help those cultures with their inate animalistic tendancies by patching-changing the problematic DNA that makes some tribes savages.
Good okay now people Moses was sent there by God to teach a people how to be civilized and a bunch more no need to bring those things up you can read yourself in the OT.now Neanderthals is a good start,all europeans are rh+ right?Even myslf might have this dna,never know until tested.

Silly Monkey... Humans didn't evolve FROM modern apes, we evolved alongside modern apes from a common ancestor. Big difference. Huge.

Based on the speculation in post # 11, I'm definitely not a racist...

I said in my opening posts that I believe that the spark of Sentience is something we share with some of our long extinct cousins, like Neanderthal....

not dwelling on the subject as a negative but to claim sentience is strictly confined to humanity if not racist, what is ?

th

and your exclusion of Flora ...

Sentience is strictly what builds an automobile, seems misguided in its meaning.

Forum List

Back