$200,000/job.. 27 years to pay back...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Stimulus plan added about $825 billion to the national debt, which means that in the best-case scenario, the government spent more than $200,000 for every job created. That's far too pricey, and any plan that sounds like a miniaturized version of the 2009 stimulus deal is bound to be unpopular.

What Obama Can and Can't Do to Create Jobs - Rick Newman (usnews.com)

So based on median salary $40,000 AND this worker WOULD HAVE PAID NO Federal taxes, the only tax contribution would have been SS/Medicare at
18.2% of $40,000 or $7,280 per year.

At the stimulus of $200,000 per job the $200,000 it would take 27 YEARS
to be PAID by SS/Medicare payments!!!

In other words almost the life of a worker before this $200,000 cost to create one job is paid back.. 27 years!!!

So? How long will it take to pay bakc the 1 trillion + for Iraq?
And how many US citizens were killed? How much would that work out per citizen killed?

And how many US citizens were killed? How much would that work out per citizen killed?
NO QUESTION it will take as long you are right.
And the 3,000 + that were killed.. never replaced!
And the 87,000 Iraqis.. again never!

BUT YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!!
YOU and your traitorous ILK LOVED The killings of US Troops!
YOU LOVED the fact it cost $600 billion more then necessary and the proof?

YOU totally agreed with these TRAITORS who the proof shows you and those traitors by making and you agreeing with these statements YOU encouraged, YOU recruited, you applauded the thugs that used retarded kids to bomb our troops who where handing out candy for example!

YOU LOVED these statements because IT helped cause the death of 3,000+ more then necessary THE LIBERATION of 28 million people, the death of a dictator FAR WORSE then Llbya.. was accomplished in less then 6 months!

SO you are a traitor and YOU are responsible for these deaths, and this money!

Calling our troops NAZIS!
Telling the enemy "WAR IS LOST"
Calling our troops cold blooded murderers!
Calling our troops "terrorists"!
Calling our troops "civilian killers"!!!

And YOU AGREE well you and your ILK have those DEATHS on you!
Durbin (D) "must have been done by Nazis, Soviets --action of Americans in the treatment of their prisoners.
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid(D) "War is lost",
U.S. Rep. Murtha(D) "Our troops killed innocent civilians in cold blood,”
Senator Kerry(D) "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the
dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."
Senator Obama(D) .."troops are air-raiding villages and killing civilians,"

AND YOU are proud of helping the thugs recruit more terrorists that killed more troops and cost more money!
YOU are PROUD you helped kill MORE people and ALL for political GAIN!
YOU disgust me and ALL AMERICANS who comprehend the depth of your treachery!
STUDY PROOF!!!

A Harvard study found here THE "EMBOLDENMENT EFFECT" asked:

"Are insurgents in Iraq emboldened by voices in the news media expressing dissent or calling
for troop withdrawals from Iraq?

The short answer is YES!!! according to Radha Iyengar, a Robert Wood Johnson Scholar in health policy
research at Harvard and Jonathan Monten of the Belfer Center at the university's Kennedy School of Government.

STUDY ABSTRACT
Are insurgents affected by information on US casualty sensitivity? Using data on attacks and variation in access
to international news across Iraqi provinces, we identify an “emboldenment” effect by comparing the rate
of insurgent attacks in areas with higher and lower access to information about U.S news after public
statements critical of the war.
We find in periods after a spike in war-critical statements, insurgent attacks increases by 5-10 percent.
The results suggest that insurgent groups respond rationally to expected probability of US withdrawal.

YOU DISGUST ME so thoroughly that YOU enjoyed these deaths!

I was against invading Iraq from the first mention of it being a possibility.
And I was astounded that most of the USA was behind the invasion for preemptive reasons that were murky and unproven.

I was correct and you were just right.

I was also against TARP and most of the Bailout.

Last edited:

Less time then it will take to pay back DEMOCRATS RAIDING SS

And I was astounded that most of the USA was behind the invasion for preemptive reasons that were murky and unproven.

Well, aren't you just breathtakingly brilliant.

Idiot.

Most of the American deaths in Iraq occurred AFTER obama and the changes he made in the Rules of Engagement that prohibited air support and reinforcements for pinned down units.

Stimulus plan added about $825 billion to the national debt, which means that in the best-case scenario, the government spent more than $200,000 for every job created. That's far too pricey, and any plan that sounds like a miniaturized version of the 2009 stimulus deal is bound to be unpopular.

So based on median salary $40,000 AND this worker WOULD HAVE PAID NO Federal taxes, the only tax contribution would have been SS/Medicare at

In other words almost the life of a worker before this $200,000 cost to create one job is paid back.. 27 years!!!

40% of the stimulus was tax cuts. For example, most households got $800 to $1600 over 2 years in the make work pay credit.

YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!!

Most SMART people KNEW the following which a few of YOU idiots still evidently DON"T KNOW!!!
1) The 1991 WAR WAS NEVER OVER... DID YOU KNOW THAT???
2) THE CEASE fire was just that and with nearly 12 years of ignoring the CEASE fire.. AND with SADDAM bragging about WMDs AND actually using WMDS.. IT was approved.
3) SIGNED BY CLINTON --- The Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 Public law 105-338 "The President has authority under the consitution to take action in order to deter and prevent acts of international terrorism against the United States." CNN - Clinton: Iraq has abused its last chance - December 16, 1998
4) 300,000 graves cried out for overthrow as well as
5) "To authorize the use of United States Armed Forces against Iraq." Oct. 16, 2002 Public law 107-243, 116 Stat.

FINALLY YOU seemingly the idiot that you are is totally IGNORANT about:
32 Democrat quotes ...

BEFORE BUSH ... When CLINTON was President...
"..deny Iraq the capacity to develop WMD".Bill Clinton,1998
"..most brutal dictators of Century", Biden,1998
"Iraq compliance with Resolution 687 becomes shell game"..Daschle 1998
"He will use those WMDs again,as he has ten times since 1983" ..Berger- Clinton National. Security. Advisor 1998
"posed by Iraq's refusal to end its WMD programs" Levin 1998
"Saddam has been engaged in development of WMDs which is a threat.."Pelosi 1998
"Hussein has chosen to spend his money on building WMDS.."Albright 1999

"Saddam to refine delivery systems, that will threaten the US..."Graham 2001
"Saddam has ignored the mandate of the UN and is building WMDs and the means to deliver.." Levin 2002
"Iraq's search for WMDs ...will continue as long as Saddam's in power"..Gore 2002
"Saddam retains stockpiles of WMDS.."Byrd 2002
"give President authority to use force..to disarm Saddam because an arsenal of WMDs.threat our security".Kerry 2002
"..Unmistakable evidence Saddam developing nuclear weapons next 5 years.."Rockefeller 2002
"Violated over 11 years every UN resolution demanding disarming WMDs.."Waxman 2002
"He's given aid,comfort & sanctuary to al Qaeda members..and keep developing WMDs"..Hillary 2002
"Compelling evidence Saddam has WMDs production storage capacity.." Graham 2002

So you were AGAINST liberating 28 million people?
YOU were against the restoration of the Garden of Eden that Saddam destroyed!!!!

FACTS:Edenagain.org
"Following the end of the Gulf War in 1991, the marsh dwellers were important elements in the
uprising against Saddam Hussein’s regime. To end the rebellion, the regime implemented
an intensive system of drainage and water diversion structures that desiccated over 90% of the marshes.
The reed beds were also burned and poison introduced to the waters. It is estimated that more than 500,000 were displaced, 95,000 of them to Iran, 300,000 internally displaced, and the remainder to other countries.
By January 2003, the majority of the marshes were wastelands.
Today: "After a decade of decline in which the fabled Marshlands of Mesopotamia all but vanished
almost 40 per cent have now recovered to their former 1970s extent."

YOUR IGNORANCE and admittance you are totally stupid is duly noted!

Well, thanks for letting us know, again, how you always "get it".

:lol:

Most of the American deaths in Iraq occurred AFTER obama and the changes he made in the Rules of Engagement that prohibited air support and reinforcements for pinned down units.

YOU ARE RIGHT!!

Dakota Meyer rightfully won the Medal of Honor .. no question..
but the traitor that put around his neck CAUSED the deaths of the Marines!

How can Obama do that when HE KNOWS his orders got the Marines killed!
Here is why..
Obama's NEW rules of engagements did the following:

U.S. commanders, citing new rules to avoid civilian casualties,
rejected repeated calls to unleash artillery rounds at attackers dug into the slopes and tree lines — despite being told repeatedly that they weren't near the village."

mcclatchydc.com/2009/09/08/75036/were-pinned-down-4usmarines.html#ixzz1YLqkHGN3

Proof? Here is a card our military are required to have on them!!!

“Patrol only in areas that you are reasonably certain that you will not have to defend yourselves with lethal force,” the laminated card reads. For a soldier who has traveled halfway around the world to fight, that’s like telling a cop he should only patrol in areas where he knows he won’t have to make arrests. “Does that make any f–king sense?” Pfc. Jared Pautsch. “We should just drop a f–king bomb on this place. You sit and ask yourself: What are we doing here?”
There are plenty of critics in the arena. He deserves my silence. I love my country a lot more than I love politics. I think it is essential that he be helped in office.

newsrealblog.com/2011/01/27/top-10-breaches-of-protocol-by-the-obamas-1/6/

40% of the stimulus was tax cuts. For example, most households got $800 to $1600 over 2 years in the make work pay credit.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Republicans raided SS just a much as Dems did.
Reagan raised the withholding too high to allow more surplus to be spent.

And YOU evidently DON"T KNOW ABOUT the $8 trillion in losses that has cost the US treasury $200 billion a year since 2002????
FACTS that you and evidently millions of ignorant people like you seem to have forgotten!!!

1) The Stock Market Crash of 2000-2002 caused the loss of $5 trillion
in the market value of companies from March 2000 to October 2002. Dot-com bubble - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2) Counting the value of lives lost as well as property damage and lost
production of goods and services, losses already exceed $100 billion.
Including the loss in stock market wealth ,the market's own estimate
arising from expectations of lower corporate profits and higher
discount rates for economic volatility --
the price tag approaches $2 trillion.
The Cost of September 11

3) FACT: Worst hurricane SEASONS in history wiped out $1 Trillion
Did you know the WORST HURRICANE SEASONS..PLURAL..SEASONS IN HISTORY occurred And 4 of the TOP MOST EXPENSIVE ($240 Billion ) hurricanes???
#1 Hurricane Katrina August 2005 Louisiana, the most destructive
hurricane in US History caused $200 billion in damage.
#3 Hurricane Charley August 13 - 14, 2004 Florida causing $15 billion
#4 Hurricane Ivan September 16 - 24, 2004 $14.2 billion in damage
#8 Hurricane Frances September 5, 2004 Florida caused $8.9 billion
http://www.epicdisasters.com/index.php/site/comments/the_ten_costliest_us_hurricanes/

Total of over $8 trillion in losses ALL written against taxes because of Dot.com/9/11 and worst hurricane SEASONS!

FACT BY NOT having the $8 trillion in losses.. $267 billion per year from 2003-2008 would NOT be deducted!
A total of $2,500 Trillion in REVENUE that would have been collected
if there had been no Dot.com bust, no 9/11 and worst hurricanes seasons
in history.

Republicans raided SS just a much as Dems did.
Reagan raised the withholding too high to allow more surplus to be spent.

OK IDIOT which is it???
"Republicans raided SS just a much as Dems did."

Or Social Security IS NOT a Ponzi scheme!

You just admitted what you previously laughed at when GOP trying to allowing the ordinary worker to save responsibly using their own mandatory SS/Medicare payments to accumulate self directed into savings accounts and thus accumulating over $500,000 at retirement.
YOU say there has been raiding means there is nothing there!
SO why are YOU against the ordinary working accumulating $500,000 or more?
Why are you only in favor of the "wealthy" accumulating money?

How easy we forget that Obama was for going to Iraq as well. Last the 1 trillion was over 9 years not in one year. Two wrongs don't make a right. Last, at least the Iraqi mission accomplished it’s goal we can not say the same for the stimulus.

Since it was brought up, here are some cold numbers.

US Casualties in Iraq by year:

2003 486
2004 849
2005 846
2006 822
2007 904
2008 314
2009 149
2010 60
2011 53

Now Afghanistan for the same period:

2003 48
2004 52
2005 99
2006 98
2007 117
2008 155
2009 317
2010 499
2011 386

Under Bush the average was 958 deaths per year (2003-2008). Since then, under Obama, the average has been 488 deaths per year. Nothing here suggests either President had any effect on substantially increasing or decreasing casualty numbers, as the trends are not associated with the changing of office.

source

Last edited:

So you are against the defense of this nation? You are one of those ones that arrogantly believe that all problems can be solved by talking. That is working really well in Iran. I can assure you there are people out there that will only listen to force and never listen to reason. That is just the plain sad truth. It would be nice if you could reason with everyone but I think we all certainly learned that is not the case after world war two. Everyone tried to reason with Hitler and Germany but in the end it did not matter and we still ended up in war. At the end, there are going to be countries that force is the only answer.

So you are against using money to stop companies that privately employee millions of Americans but for spending a trillion dollars to create government jobs. Why does this not surprise me?

Forum List

Back