20 Years since Columbine

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Columbine survivors mark 20th anniversary

Survivors of the Columbine High School shooting have been speaking at a remembrance ceremony in Denver to mark the twentieth anniversary of the massacre.

Twelve students and a teacher were murdered by two teenagers.

One former student, Patrick Ireland, who was injured by bullets, said no one from the school or surrounding community had emerged unscathed.

It doesnt seem that long ago. An act of domestic terror without reason.

Survivors of the Columbine High School shooting have been speaking at a remembrance ceremony in Denver to mark the twentieth anniversary of the massacre.

One former student, Patrick Ireland, who was injured by bullets, said no one from the school or surrounding community had emerged unscathed.

a little late arent you???

I am just relieved that the US learned from this tragedy and that it has never happened again.

This week in April is bad news for humans. In April the Civil War started and ended...
In my personal life the destruction of the Murrah bldg in OKC was where I did business at the federal building, and it was in April also..

It wasn’t for “no reason”. The two little shits were atheists and Darwinian extremists. They were a preview of radical leftwingers with no morals.

There was a reason, the idiots who did it hated people....they stated this in their notes.....

I am just relieved that the US learned from this tragedy and that it has never happened again.

Well....you guys won't learn, and you are entering your time of violence, as your social welfare state has created fatherless girls and boys who are growing into sociopaths........and as more an more illegal guns flood into Britain, you will be facing this as well...

And since the 1990s...our incidents have gone down, not up.....yours are beginning to go up.....with several in the last few years that were only stopped by dumb luck....your luck will not hold...

Well....you guys won't learn, and you are entering your time of violence, as your social welfare state has created fatherless girls and boys who are growing into sociopaths........and as more an more illegal guns flood into Britain, you will be facing this as well...

And since the 1990s...our incidents have gone down, not up.....yours are beginning to go up.....with several in the last few years that were only stopped by dumb luck....your luck will not hold...
Britain has 4 times LESS the murder rate
I'd say that was GOOD, not bad

Britain had less murder before they banned guns....their murder rate did not change after they banned guns...except to go up, not down.

Guns aren't the problem....fatherless boys and girls having children generation after generation is the problem, and Britain is now facing that problem. The two World Wars set them back....their social welfare state has now caught up and their fatherless boys are currently knifing each other to death all over Britain.....this will turn into shootings as the flood of illegal guns into Britain can't be stopped and is increasing.

Britain had less murder before they banned guns....their murder rate did not change after they banned guns...except to go up, not down.

Guns aren't the problem....fatherless boys and girls having children generation after generation is the problem, and Britain is now facing that problem. The two World Wars set them back....their social welfare state has now caught up and their fatherless boys are currently knifing each other to death all over Britain.....this will turn into shootings as the flood of illegal guns into Britain can't be stopped and is increasing.
we've been over this before
very pro-gun St Louis--SAME country SAME laws as NYC, CHi and LA--STL murder rate HIGHER--STL named most dangerous city
..more or less the SAME racial make up
SAME SAME--only they are PRO-gun
your argument is wrong

you are so cute when you go on your little partisan rant!
.fatherless boys and girls having children generation after generation is the problem, and Britain is now facing that problem. The two World Wars set them back....their social welfare state has now caught up and their fatherless boys are currently knifing each other to death all over Britain.....this will turn into shootings as the flood of illegal guns into Britain can't be stopped and is increasing.
You can be arrested for carrying a potato peeler in London. The UK men are emasculated losers watching their culture destroyed by gutless politicians. And apparently loving it.

There was a reason, the idiots who did it hated people....they stated this in their notes.....

In other words, they didn't assimilate.

Don't you just love diversity?

.fatherless boys and girls having children generation after generation is the problem, and Britain is now facing that problem. The two World Wars set them back....their social welfare state has now caught up and their fatherless boys are currently knifing each other to death all over Britain.....this will turn into shootings as the flood of illegal guns into Britain can't be stopped and is increasing.
You can be arrested for carrying a potato peeler in London. The UK men are emasculated losers watching their culture destroyed by gutless politicians. And apparently loving it.
sure--they are saddened because their murder rate is lower
pure bulshit ---I can say all kind of crap like you do, also

I was still in school when the Columbine massacre happened. I remember going through metal detectors to get into school a week after. It was like the school equivalent of an airport after 9/11. Everything had changed.

The UK men are emasculated losers watching their culture destroyed by gutless politicians. And apparently loving it.
as usual, you can't prove this/you don't provide evidence/etc
I've linked/proven everything I have said, many times before

ON the beautiful easter Sunday filled with Muslim suicide bombers

A lil off to the side but not really off topic.
I have a really stupid question(s) for the OP English serf...I dont have this problem but a lot of people on who lean left do .

If All Muslims are not terrorists (which we all know anyway )....don't paint anyone with a broad brush stroke RIGHT ?...cause its wrong blah blah we heard all the arguments . blah blah we're closed minded rednecks who have never been out of the trailer park

Law abiding gun owners ? We know give em up for the children who weren't aborted .....so the columbines stop .........BLAH BLAH BLAH

A lot of gun grabbers seem to paint Law abiding gun owning citizens with one big broad brush
stroke.

How do you guys work that "LOGIC" out in your head ?
Do ya laugh ?
Look in the mirror and see a retard staring back at ya ?
How do you square that in your head ?

One more
Are their any sharp knives in your house and have you turned them in yet ?
How are the home invasion rates ?
Last time i checked
UK 70% of home robberies occur when the people are home compared to 30 percent in the USA
Robberies in the UK ...they like to rob you when you're home ...because everyones home with wallets and hand bags.

IN THE USA particularly in " red states"for some particular reason they like to rob your house when you're not at home.

Why is someones wallet more important in the UK ..
You're English ya like kings
Cash is king

But I wonder why that is ....golly gee

If ya ask me what we really need to ban is left leaning folk from running with scissors
IF i can save just one child

I plan on becoming an activist and advocate for it
maybe the gays will be my allies

Forum List

Back