20 years ago on September 11th the Muslims attacked US because we deserved it, as the progressives claimed.

Perhaps there is a conservative here that can answer the question I raised at the time when the right-wing claimed 9/11 was God punishing us for our liberal government. It was theorized that the 4th plane that ditched in Pennsylvania was headed to D.C. to crash into either the Capitol or White House. Conservatives had no answer why the attacks on the heart of capitalism (Twin Towers) and military (Pentagon) succeeded while our government buildings were spared?

Might wanna watch some of the documentaries that have been done about that brutal day. Some of the people on the plane saw what was being done (the plane was hijacked), and some of them heard on their phones (calls from relatives) about what had just gone down (the attacks). And, there were some very brave people on that plane that wanted to prevent another crash into a government building (of which the Pentagon is one), and decided to storm the cockpit and stop the plane by crashing it. Granted, it would have been much better if they could have gotten control of the plane and landed it safely, but, unfortunately, there wasn't time for that, or people (the passengers) who would have been able to fly and land it.

Yes, heard and know of all that. "Let's roll". It doesn't answer anything. I'd sure like to hear those two conservatives in the video explain why God prioritized the Twin Towers and Pentagon over any of Washington's many government buildings?

Anyone in here who says we "deserved 9/11" I will personally come to your home and beat you to a pulp. It's not funny, 3000 innocent people died and hundreds of firefighters died of cancer in the years to follow.
What if i told you that Progressive George Bush asked for it? That the progressives (R) and (D) needed their war machine to continue to fight an enemy and since the USSR was no longer a threat, he allowed some collateral damage to happen.

Here are the three amigos chumming it up, having our young get killed in their name.

View attachment 479597
okay i see you were just being sarcastic on who did it in your op now not to offend anyone.I gotcha now. :thup:

Anyone in here who says we "deserved 9/11" I will personally come to your home and beat you to a pulp. It's not funny, 3000 innocent people died and hundreds of firefighters died of cancer in the years to follow.
What if i told you that Progressive George Bush asked for it? That the progressives (R) and (D) needed their war machine to continue to fight an enemy and since the USSR was no longer a threat, he allowed some collateral damage to happen.

Here are the three amigos chumming it up, having our young get killed in their name.

View attachment 479597
I hate you.
Im sure he is really heart broken over a child that hates him.:abgg2q.jpg: poor kid,here is a crying towel the truth hurts he took you to school.:itsok:

Now why on Earth would the Air Force need to drill for some desert warfare when there wasnt anything going on in the middle east

Yeah, the military never just trains.........durr

Oh, wait, the Soviets agreed to withdraw from Afghanistan....sorry to burst your conspiracy.
So what you are telling me is that Progressive George Bush 41 was going to fight in Afghanistan?

The fighting continued for about ten years. Then, from 15 May 1988, the Soviet troops started to leave Afghanistan. This continued until 2 February 1989. On 15 February 1989, the Soviet Union announced that all its troops had left Afghanistan.
Soviet–Afghan War - Simple English Wikipedia, the free ...

simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_war_in_Afghanistan

So what you are telling me is that Progressive George Bush 41 was going to fight in Afghanistan?

Nope. I'm telling you there'd be a power vacuum. Good reason to train.

Then, from 15 May 1988, the Soviet troops started to leave Afghanistan.

They signed the withdrawal agreement with Afghanistan, the United States and Pakistan in April.
Must have talked about it for months and months. Before your training started.

Now why on Earth would the Air Force need to drill for some desert warfare when there wasnt anything going on in the middle east

Oh, wait, the Soviets agreed to withdraw from Afghanistan....sorry to burst your conspiracy.

The fighting continued for about ten years. Then, from 15 May 1988, the Soviet troops started to leave Afghanistan. This continued until 2 February 1989. On 15 February 1989, the Soviet Union announced that all its troops had left Afghanistan.

They signed the withdrawal agreement with Afghanistan, the United States and Pakistan in April.
You do know that Saddam Hussain and George Bush 41 were working together?

On what? Link?

On what? Link?
BUSH CIA AND SECRET SERVICE INVOLVED IN MASSIVE COUNTERFEITING SCHEME (voxfux.com)
So George Bush The Elder was active in the American spy community long before he was, for eleven and a half months in 1976, Director of Central Intelligence. And ever after, as well. He was instrumental, in the late 1970s, of installing, through political assassinations, in Iraq, Saddam Hussein as the Iraqi strongman.
Bush the Elder and Saddam Hussein, just like a mafia gang, shook down, extracting "protection money", from the weak oil sheikdoms of the Persian Gulf. Also, Bush's criminal business confederates in the 1980s, inside and outside the White House, supplied Saddam with the beginnings of nuclear and bio-chemical materials and research, for the possible development of so-called "Weapons of Mass Destruction". /quote]

On what? Link?
BUSH CIA AND SECRET SERVICE INVOLVED IN MASSIVE COUNTERFEITING SCHEME (voxfux.com)
So George Bush The Elder was active in the American spy community long before he was, for eleven and a half months in 1976, Director of Central Intelligence. And ever after, as well. He was instrumental, in the late 1970s, of installing, through political assassinations, in Iraq, Saddam Hussein as the Iraqi strongman.
Bush the Elder and Saddam Hussein, just like a mafia gang, shook down, extracting "protection money", from the weak oil sheikdoms of the Persian Gulf. Also, Bush's criminal business confederates in the 1980s, inside and outside the White House, supplied Saddam with the beginnings of nuclear and bio-chemical materials and research, for the possible development of so-called "Weapons of Mass Destruction". /quote]

Sherman H. Skolnick?

Forum List

Back