20 years after her family was murdered by the government

Dissent

Rookie
Aug 5, 2012
FEMA region 4
She has forgiven the bastards.

20 years after Ruby Ridge, there's forgiveness - Yahoo! News

More evidence of the government setting people up,then murdering their children and unarmed women and then claiming they didn't know what they were shooting at and tried to plant evidence to claim the 14 year old they murdered by shooting him in the back shot first when it was them that murdered a dog while trespassing private property.I watched the movie they made about this incident I also watched the documentary when they had Randy and Sarah talking about the incident and its heart wrenching to listen to.

• Banned
When do the bastards that murdered a child by shooting him in the back as he was running away and then murdered an unarmed woman holding a baby in her arms but they get away with it because they work for the government. I don't care if you don't agree with the Weavers political views the fact the government murdered people in Ruby Ridge,Waco and numerous other incidents that have never been publicized is outrageous and something needs something done...bring them to justice send them to prison or better yet execute them.

She has forgiven the bastards.

20 years after Ruby Ridge, there's forgiveness - Yahoo! News

More evidence of the government setting people up,then murdering their children and unarmed women and then claiming they didn't know what they were shooting at and tried to plant evidence to claim the 14 year old they murdered by shooting him in the back shot first when it was them that murdered a dog while trespassing private property.I watched the movie they made about this incident I also watched the documentary when they had Randy and Sarah talking about the incident and its heart wrenching to listen to.
She's a better person than I.

• Banned
Better than me as well. 20 years lord knows I would have done everything in my power to make sure those bastards got justice one way or another.

Forum List

Back