20 times now Obama doing WHAT HE CRITICIZED Bush for doing!!!

That show was awhile back. 2009 I think. She got back on the Obama train after that.

Not sure whether she's aboard now or not. :dunno:
Once you go Barack, you never go back. :lol:

Thats ok Ive had my shots.

barackbackmtncopyis0.jpg

"Why...ummm...errr, can't I...uhhh, Barack from...well, you?"

Candidates make all sort of sensible and not so sensible statements, you wingnuts should know that by now, look only at the clown show you call a [republican] primary. If ridiculous got awards, your team would be winners. Obama has had no choice in signing sense into a nonsensical atmosphere of partisan absurdity. When congress does nothing but whine grownups have to step in and act. After you've raised children you'll grow a little or maybe not, someone has to be the adult - it sure ain't you right wingnuts.

"A final word on politics. As in economics nothing is certain save the certainty that there will be firm prediction by those who do not know. It is possible that in some election, near or far, a presidential candidate will emerge in the United States determined to draw into the campaign those not now impelled to vote. Conceivably those so attracted - those who are not threatened by higher taxes and who are encouraged by the vision of a new governing community committed to the rescue of the cities and the impacted underclass - could outnumber those lost because of the resulting invasion of contentment. If this happens the effort would succeed." John Kenneth Galbraith 'The Culture of Contentment'

I don't support the Patriot Act, however I loved how the progressives continually bitched about the thing when Bush was in office and now it's fine because Obama renewed it several times..

Oh and where have all the anti-war protesters gone?? oh yeah OWS..

I was watching SLC Punk last night and you know what??? progressives are nothing more than a bunch of posers...

They're ignorant hick fucks that know nothing ....

A bunch of fucking cowards that try to outdo one another with political correctness...

OWS are a bunch of crabs occupying a muff..

C'mon Nick...tell us how you really feel. Dont hold back.

Sorry, I have had it with progressives...

This economy sucks and all they do is cry and refuse to work while everyone else does - and the few progressives that do work are so fucking arrogant about it - not to mention pissy about it...

It's fucking disgusting...

They're greedy fucks that want to do the least but expect the most out of life....

Most progressives I know would fuck up cooking an egg... I bet many don't even know how to cook an egg...

No they just order them and then bitch when its not cooked properly by the progressive cook, who is too fucking stupid to cook an egg properly because his/her brain is an egg.

No wonder why these fucks demand government make decisions for them and run their lives... They're too fucking dumb or indoctrinated to lead an individualist lifestyle.

Of course the typical progressive is right now "believing" - "I'm not dumb" and "you're the idiot."

Yeah fucking right...

Mr. Nick has just made my day ... this post is just too funny ... he hit the nail on the head!

I get it.

Obama bad. (plans to use signing statements when given legislation by Congress which contain unconstitutional provisions)

Bush good. (attempt to nullify legal restrictions on his actions through claims made in the statements)

Obama ignores the Constitution. No matter what excuse he gives you for insisting that he needs these discretionary powers, it is bullshit. He considers himself the RULER of this country.

As a candidate in 2008, Barack Obama promised that if he was elected president he would not issue obscure declarations known as signing statements that thwart the intent of laws passed by Congress.

But as the president now seeking reelection in 2012, on at least 20 occasions Obama has embraced the same tactic he criticized George W. Bush for using, raising allegations of double-dealing in Congress and questions of constitutionality from the American Bar Association.

Obama Embraces Signing Statements After Knocking Bush for Using Them - The Daily Beast

BUT why would anyone be surprised at the HYPOCRITE-IN-CHIEF!!!

HYPOCRISY EXAMPLES!
This is the same hypocrite that piously preaches to the rest of us to be our"brothers' keeper" YET HIS BROTHER LIVES IN A $12/year HUT!

THAT severely admonishes those "evil millionaires and billionaires" for using Tax loopholes YET Obama has written off against HIS tax payments over $300,000 in operating loss carryforwards... smart eh... BUT hypocritically nevertheless..
"Do as I say but not as I DO"!!!

This is the SAME hypocrite that criticized our troops for..
"Air-raiding villages and killing civilians" AND THEN he salutes them!!!

WHAT A f...ing hypocrite!

All Hail the Hypocrite and Chief. Hands down the most Political, Partisan, Dishonest person to every occupy the office.

As a candidate in 2008, Barack Obama promised that if he was elected president he would not issue obscure declarations known as signing statements that thwart the intent of laws passed by Congress.

But as the president now seeking reelection in 2012, on at least 20 occasions Obama has embraced the same tactic he criticized George W. Bush for using, raising allegations of double-dealing in Congress and questions of constitutionality from the American Bar Association.

Obama Embraces Signing Statements After Knocking Bush for Using Them - The Daily Beast

HYPOCRISY EXAMPLES!
This is the same hypocrite that piously preaches to the rest of us to be our"brothers' keeper" YET HIS BROTHER LIVES IN A $12/year HUT!

THAT severely admonishes those "evil millionaires and billionaires" for using Tax loopholes YET Obama has written off against HIS tax payments over $300,000 in operating loss carryforwards... smart eh... BUT hypocritically nevertheless..

Obama’s most recent signing statement came on New Year’s Eve, when he autographed a 13-paragraph memorandum declaring he did not intend to follow several sections of the National Defense Authorization Act that funded the military for 2012. The president said his lawyers had concluded the provisions interfered with his constitutional duties to carry out foreign policy.

The President is supposed to uphold the Constitution. He took an oath to do it.

HYPOCRISY EXAMPLES!

Obama’s most recent signing statement came on New Year’s Eve, when he autographed a 13-paragraph memorandum declaring he did not intend to follow several sections of the National Defense Authorization Act that funded the military for 2012. The president said his lawyers had concluded the provisions interfered with his constitutional duties to carry out foreign policy.

Read what he said, Obama and his lawyers actually believe they are not only tasked with enforcing the law and upholding the Constitution and our laws. They believe they also have the power to Make law, and interpret it as they see fit.

Out Law president.

HYPOCRISY EXAMPLES!

Read what he said, Obama and his lawyers actually believe they are not only tasked with enforcing the law and upholding the Constitution and our laws. They believe they also have the power to Make law, and interpret it as they see fit.

Out Law president.

The article doesn't say that.

Out Law president.

Yes it does, it says Obama and his lawyers decided that provisions of the law interfere with his Duties under the Constitution.

Where, do tell me, Do the President and his Lawyers Get the Authority to make those determinations?

Out Law president.

Yes it does, it says Obama and his lawyers decided that provisions of the law interfere with his Duties under the Constitution.

I know it says that. You claimed they: "They believe they also have the power to Make law, and interpret it as they see fit. The article does not support that statement.

Where, do tell me, Do the President and his Lawyers Get the Authority to make those determinations?

Where does the President get the authority to uphold the Constitution? Is that a joke? If Congress passed a law required all Jews be killed, the President would have to uphold it?

Obama is a perfect Global Elitist invention. Their dupe-job has worked far better than even they could have imagined. 'The Obama Deception.' Check it out.

Last edited:

HYPOCRISY EXAMPLES!

So why is he violating it?

I know it says that. You claimed they: "They believe they also have the power to Make law, and interpret it as they see fit. The article does not support that statement.

Where does the President get the authority to uphold the Constitution? Is that a joke? If Congress passed a law required all Jews be killed, the President would have to uphold it?

Moron If Congress passed a law that required all Jews be killed, the people would overthrow Congress. Of course in your liberal utopia anything is possible. With you f'in people everything is in absolutes....

When was the last time Congress passed a law to kill all Jews?

HYPOCRISY EXAMPLES!

So why is he violating it?

He has to violate it, so that you can see he's upholding it...
nancy-pelosi-pinocchio-1.jpg

Forum List

Back