20 times now Obama doing WHAT HE CRITICIZED Bush for doing!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mPZlysCAm0&feature=related"]Obama Justifies FEMA imprisonment of civilians![/ame]

Bush never had to fight a political party that want's to destroy the black guy even before he was sworn in.

Bush never had to fight a political party that want's to destroy the black guy even before he was sworn in.

Ahhh, still bitterly clinging to the "All conservatives are RACIST!!!" intellectual bankruptcy, huh?

Yeah. If you were able to defend Obama's policies, you wouldn't have to resort to such insipid behavior.

Bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNjK4HktXEw"]Bush Inauguration 2001[/ame]

Altogether now, Obamabots (but then, I don't have to tell you that, do I?):

"That's different. Somehow. It just is."

I disagree...

They NEVER say "somehow"

They say "thats different and you know it is so I wont discuss it with you any further"

But they NEVER say "somehow"
Actually, not long after the inaugural, Obama did something the lefties hated when Bush did it, but praised Obama for. I pointed that out to a lefty on another board, and that was his exact same response: "It's different. Somehow. It just is." :rofl:

Sounds like some one who was tired of explaining to you why it was different and was just appeasing you. Like when you pat a kid on the head after a stream of "whys" and say "because that's the way it is". Sometimes you just need to quit beating a dead horse and go on with life. It's too short to keep explaining the same things over and over again. Since you don't mention the issue, I can only assume that's the case based on your posts to this board.

I disagree...

They NEVER say "somehow"

They say "thats different and you know it is so I wont discuss it with you any further"

But they NEVER say "somehow"
Actually, not long after the inaugural, Obama did something the lefties hated when Bush did it, but praised Obama for. I pointed that out to a lefty on another board, and that was his exact same response: "It's different. Somehow. It just is." :rofl:

Sounds like some one who was tired of explaining to you why it was different and was just appeasing you. Like when you pat a kid on the head after a stream of "whys" and say "because that's the way it is". Sometimes you just need to quit beating a dead horse and go on with life. It's too short to keep explaining the same things over and over again. Since you don't mention the issue, I can only assume that's the case based on your posts to this board.
No, like most leftists, the lefty was in fact terribly confused and simply could not defend Obama's actions. All he knew was that if Obama did it, it must be okay.

The same attitude is on constant display here. You don't notice it because you share it -- it's like a natural law to you.

As a candidate in 2008, Barack Obama promised that if he was elected president he would not issue obscure declarations known as signing statements that thwart the intent of laws passed by Congress.

But as the president now seeking reelection in 2012, on at least 20 occasions Obama has embraced the same tactic he criticized George W. Bush for using, raising allegations of double-dealing in Congress and questions of constitutionality from the American Bar Association.

Obama Embraces Signing Statements After Knocking Bush for Using Them - The Daily Beast

BUT why would anyone be surprised at the HYPOCRITE-IN-CHIEF!!!

HYPOCRISY EXAMPLES!
This is the same hypocrite that piously preaches to the rest of us to be our"brothers' keeper" YET HIS BROTHER LIVES IN A $12/year HUT!

THAT severely admonishes those "evil millionaires and billionaires" for using Tax loopholes YET Obama has written off against HIS tax payments over $300,000 in operating loss carryforwards... smart eh... BUT hypocritically nevertheless..
"Do as I say but not as I DO"!!!

This is the SAME hypocrite that criticized our troops for..
"Air-raiding villages and killing civilians" AND THEN he salutes them!!!

WHAT A f...ing hypocrite!

I'd like to point out one thing: HE'S A POLITICIAN.

As a candidate in 2008, Barack Obama promised that if he was elected president he would not issue obscure declarations known as signing statements that thwart the intent of laws passed by Congress.

But as the president now seeking reelection in 2012, on at least 20 occasions Obama has embraced the same tactic he criticized George W. Bush for using, raising allegations of double-dealing in Congress and questions of constitutionality from the American Bar Association.

Obama Embraces Signing Statements After Knocking Bush for Using Them - The Daily Beast

BUT why would anyone be surprised at the HYPOCRITE-IN-CHIEF!!!

HYPOCRISY EXAMPLES!
This is the same hypocrite that piously preaches to the rest of us to be our"brothers' keeper" YET HIS BROTHER LIVES IN A $12/year HUT!

THAT severely admonishes those "evil millionaires and billionaires" for using Tax loopholes YET Obama has written off against HIS tax payments over $300,000 in operating loss carryforwards... smart eh... BUT hypocritically nevertheless..
"Do as I say but not as I DO"!!!

This is the SAME hypocrite that criticized our troops for..
"Air-raiding villages and killing civilians" AND THEN he salutes them!!!

WHAT A f...ing hypocrite!

I'd like to point out one thing: HE'S A POLITICIAN.
Politician......The Art of talking out of both sides of your ass.

It takes skill.

No, like most leftists, the lefty was in fact terribly confused and simply could not defend Obama's actions. All he knew was that if Obama did it, it must be okay.

The same attitude is on constant display here. You don't notice it because you share it -- it's like a natural law to you.

Just don't care. You like to split hairs on this sort of thing, but it's the Law of the Jungle these days. Why are the Reps holding everything up in Congress? Because they can. They shouldn't then go around crying, just because they're getting back some of their own medicine. That's pathetic whining and a sign of who the real hypocrites are.

Just don't care. You like to split hairs on this sort of thing, but it's the Law of the Jungle these days. Why are the Reps holding everything up in Congress? Because they can. They shouldn't then go around crying, just because they're getting back some of their own medicine. That's pathetic whining and a sign of who the real hypocrites are.

You are full of shit.

Democrats did it to bush out of spite, now that low life democrats experience the same thing the first reaction is to trash the constitution. AGAIN!!

The Reps are holding everything up?

Look at the stack of bills from the House gathering dust on Harry Reid's desk -- the bills he said he'll never get any further.

So your pathetic whining is showing your hypocrisy.

"Hope & Change" is the biggest scam in U.S. History. The NWO Globalists invented this whole 'Savior' scam to dupe the masses. I have to admit it was a stroke of genius on their part. These people are incredibly smart but also incredibly devious. 'The Obama Deception' is required viewing. Check it out.

He's given them every opportunity to just do their job and they refuse. The GObP/Repubs/teabaggers are the most worthless congress of all time. The only time they have acted has been when their votes were bought and we all know that to be true.

bush 750
President Obama 20

He's given them every opportunity to just do their job and they refuse. The GObP/Repubs/teabaggers are the most worthless congress of all time. The only time they have acted has been when their votes were bought and we all know that to be true.

bush 750
President Obama 20

I dont recall Bush talking trash, then doing the opposite.

Tissue?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back