20 times now Obama doing WHAT HE CRITICIZED Bush for doing!!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
As a candidate in 2008, Barack Obama promised that if he was elected president he would not issue obscure declarations known as signing statements that thwart the intent of laws passed by Congress.

But as the president now seeking reelection in 2012, on at least 20 occasions Obama has embraced the same tactic he criticized George W. Bush for using, raising allegations of double-dealing in Congress and questions of constitutionality from the American Bar Association.

Obama Embraces Signing Statements After Knocking Bush for Using Them - The Daily Beast

BUT why would anyone be surprised at the HYPOCRITE-IN-CHIEF!!!

HYPOCRISY EXAMPLES!
This is the same hypocrite that piously preaches to the rest of us to be our"brothers' keeper" YET HIS BROTHER LIVES IN A $12/year HUT!

THAT severely admonishes those "evil millionaires and billionaires" for using Tax loopholes YET Obama has written off against HIS tax payments over $300,000 in operating loss carryforwards... smart eh... BUT hypocritically nevertheless..
"Do as I say but not as I DO"!!!

This is the SAME hypocrite that criticized our troops for..
"Air-raiding villages and killing civilians" AND THEN he salutes them!!!

WHAT A f...ing hypocrite!

Well its just not as simple as buying votes and support anymore because unlike the dems in the healthcare debate the gop won't be bought or or extorted.

That's because progressives attack others on what they themselves do. Because they think everyone is like them and know how corrupt they are.

"Hope & Change" is fun huh?...Recess Appointments,Signing Statements,Patriot Act,NDAA,SOPA,GITMO,TSA Abuse,War,Raising Debt Limits,Rampant Cronyism,Wide Open Borders,and so on and so on. I sure am glad we got all this "Hope & Change." Aren't you?

Last edited:
George W. Bush's use of signing statements was and is controversial, both for the number of times employed (estimated at over 750 opinions) and for the apparent attempt to nullify legal restrictions on his actions through claims made in the statements

(President Obama)..stated that he only plans to use signing statements when given legislation by Congress which contain unconstitutional provisions. In a memo to the heads of each department in the Executive Branch, Obama wrote:[18]

"In exercising my responsibility to determine whether a provision of an enrolled bill is unconstitutional, I will act with caution and restraint, based only on interpretations of the Constitution that are well-founded."

During his presidential campaign, Obama rejected the use of signing statements. He was asked at one rally: "when congress offers you a bill, do you promise not to use presidential signing statements to get your way?" Obama gave a one-word reply: "Yes."[19] He added that "we aren't going to use signing statements as a way to do an end run around Congress."

Signing statement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

All aboard the "Hope & Change" Train!!...The biggest dupe-job in American History.

Last edited:
Altogether now, Obamabots (but then, I don't have to tell you that, do I?):

"That's different. Somehow. It just is."

I disagree...

They NEVER say "somehow"

They say "thats different and you know it is so I wont discuss it with you any further"

But they NEVER say "somehow"

As a candidate in 2008, Barack Obama promised that if he was elected president he would not issue obscure declarations known as signing statements that thwart the intent of laws passed by Congress.

But as the president now seeking reelection in 2012, on at least 20 occasions Obama has embraced the same tactic he criticized George W. Bush for using, raising allegations of double-dealing in Congress and questions of constitutionality from the American Bar Association.

Obama Embraces Signing Statements After Knocking Bush for Using Them - The Daily Beast

HYPOCRISY EXAMPLES!
This is the same hypocrite that piously preaches to the rest of us to be our"brothers' keeper" YET HIS BROTHER LIVES IN A $12/year HUT!

THAT severely admonishes those "evil millionaires and billionaires" for using Tax loopholes YET Obama has written off against HIS tax payments over $300,000 in operating loss carryforwards... smart eh... BUT hypocritically nevertheless..

I don't support the Patriot Act, however I loved how the progressives continually bitched about the thing when Bush was in office and now it's fine because Obama renewed it several times..

Oh and where have all the anti-war protesters gone?? oh yeah OWS..

I was watching SLC Punk last night and you know what??? progressives are nothing more than a bunch of posers...

They're ignorant hick fucks that know nothing ....

A bunch of fucking cowards that try to outdo one another with political correctness...

OWS are a bunch of crabs occupying a muff..

HYPOCRISY EXAMPLES!

I don't support the Patriot Act, however I loved how the progressives continually bitched about the thing when Bush was in office and now it's fine because Obama renewed it several times..

I was watching SLC Punk last night and you know what??? progressives are nothing more than a bunch of posers...

A bunch of fucking cowards that try to outdo one another with political correctness...

C'mon Nick...tell us how you really feel. Dont hold back.

HYPOCRISY EXAMPLES!

C'mon Nick...tell us how you really feel. Dont hold back.

Sorry, I have had it with progressives...

This economy sucks and all they do is cry and refuse to work while everyone else does - and the few progressives that do work are so fucking arrogant about it - not to mention pissy about it...

It's fucking disgusting...

They're greedy fucks that want to do the least but expect the most out of life....

Most progressives I know would fuck up cooking an egg... I bet many don't even know how to cook an egg...

No they just order them and then bitch when its not cooked properly by the progressive cook, who is too fucking stupid to cook an egg properly because his/her brain is an egg.

No wonder why these fucks demand government make decisions for them and run their lives... They're too fucking dumb or indoctrinated to lead an individualist lifestyle.

Of course the typical progressive is right now "believing" - "I'm not dumb" and "you're the idiot."

Yeah fucking right...

Last edited:
I get it.

Obama bad. (plans to use signing statements when given legislation by Congress which contain unconstitutional provisions)

Bush good. (attempt to nullify legal restrictions on his actions through claims made in the statements)

Well its just not as simple as buying votes and support anymore because unlike the dems in the healthcare debate the gop won't be bought or or extorted.

They're not going to be accepting campaign contributions? That's the ONLY way you don't get bought. You mean "bought by the wrong people", don't you? They're ALL bought.

I get it.

Obama bad. (plans to use signing statements when given legislation by Congress which contain unconstitutional provisions)

Bush good. (attempt to nullify legal restrictions on his actions through claims made in the statements)

Presidents are useless...

Intelligent people would blame congress not presidents.

As far as power is concerned I would rank the powers that be in this way:

Supreme Court (appointed for life)- Judicial
Congress - (no term limits) Legislative
President -(2 term limit) Executive

Last edited:
I get it.

NO you don't get it!@
Obama is a f..king hypocrite!
HE talks a good game (trash talker that he is!) AND yet does the same thing!
THAT's a HYPOCRITE!

At least Bush didn't go around complaining that Clinton did the same f..king thing!

President Bill Clinton made 140 recess appointments,
DID Bush complain??
NOPE cause he's not a HYPOCRITE!

obama has completely given up on being president. He sees himself as a total dictator.

I get it.

NO you don't get it!@
Obama is a f..king hypocrite!
HE talks a good game (trash talker that he is!) AND yet does the same thing!
THAT's a HYPOCRITE!

At least Bush didn't go around complaining that Clinton did the same f..king thing!

President Bill Clinton made 140 recess appointments,
DID Bush complain??
NOPE cause he's not a HYPOCRITE!

Yeah, but does it make one good if one doesn't point out that someone else pulled the same crap one is pulling? If it's wrong, it's wrong. Right?

Altogether now, Obamabots (but then, I don't have to tell you that, do I?):

"That's different. Somehow. It just is."

I disagree...

They NEVER say "somehow"

They say "thats different and you know it is so I wont discuss it with you any further"

But they NEVER say "somehow"
Actually, not long after the inaugural, Obama did something the lefties hated when Bush did it, but praised Obama for. I pointed that out to a lefty on another board, and that was his exact same response: "It's different. Somehow. It just is." :rofl:

Forum List

Back