20 Shocking Photos Censored By Our Beloved Legacy Media

Capitalist

Jeffersonian Liberal
May 22, 2010
It's Day 74 and President Barack Obama is laser-focused -- spending his every waking moment -- on the Gulf oil spill. Uhm, plus comprehensive immigration reform. And firing insolent general officers. Oh, and regulating CO2 emissions, too.

Although Obama appears to have ordered a media blackout of the Gulf disaster, a relative few shocking photos have leaked out thanks to enterprising area residents. You won't be seeing these in your local paper, that's for sure.

Maybe after Key West, Miami Beach and Fort Lauderdale are coated in oil, the President will begin paying attention.
Doug Ross @ Journal - 75% snark-free diatribes on politics, technology & security

It's because the Gulf States voted for Palin and her idiot running mate instead of the Muslin Marxist Macaca and his Idiot Running mate

It's Day 74 and President Barack Obama is laser-focused -- spending his every waking moment -- on the Gulf oil spill. Uhm, plus comprehensive immigration reform. And firing insolent general officers. Oh, and regulating CO2 emissions, too.

Although Obama appears to have ordered a media blackout of the Gulf disaster, a relative few shocking photos have leaked out

WTF? I've seen all those photos and many more, except the one protesting with blood on his photographs, which of course is reminiscent of the teabagger activity LAST summer.

Shocking....

All I can say is....Drill baby....drill

Alternative fuels are for pussies!

Capitalist said:
Although Obama appears to have ordered a media blackout of the Gulf disaster, a relative few shocking photos have leaked out

Of course no such "order" has been given. There exists a blanket rule that everyone, including journalists, must stay 65 feet away from boom and boats. Now why do you morons think that is? Do you ever THINK?

No such order would have to be given. The leftist media are carrying Obama's water.

Indeed. Whatever has replaced the JournoList is busy providing Pravda-like Service to The One.

And while we're on the Transparency topic: The Obama Administration has misled the country regarding the level of assets being deployed to deal with the oil disaster.

Billy Nungesser, president of Plaquemines Parish in Louisiana, sensed that a chart showing 140 oil skimmers at work -- a chart given to him by BP and the Coast Guard -- was “somewhat inaccurate.” So, Nungesser asked to fly over the spill to verify the number.

The flyover was cancelled three times before those officials admitted that just 31 of the 140 skimmers were actually deployed.

The incident is detailed in a report released Thursday by Republicans on the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee. Republicans say the report provides evidence that the Obama administration misrepresented the assets devoted to the cleanup, misrepresented the timing of when government officials knew there was an oil spill and misrepresented the level of control the government had over the matter. It also claims the Obama administration seemed more interested in public relations than cleaning the mess and plugging the hole.

The report, which relies on interviews with several local officials in Louisiana, goes on to quote Nungesser, who had been on local and national television enough so that the White House became concerned. Two White House officials visited him on Father’s Day and said, “What do we have to do to keep you off TV?” His answer was, “Give me what I need.”

Other Parish officials said the administration did not provide as many assets as it claimed. One Parish official called these “phantom assets.”...

CNSNews.com - Congressional Report Claims Administration Misled About Efforts on Oil Spill

these pictures weren't censored. I have seen all of them a number of weeks ago. with that said FUCK BP. everyone in their company involved in the lax standards and safety precautions and ensuing cover up are going to burn in hell for this

And while we're on the Transparency topic: The Obama Administration has misled the country regarding the level of assets being deployed to deal with the oil disaster.

Billy Nungesser, president of Plaquemines Parish in Louisiana, sensed that a chart showing 140 oil skimmers at work -- a chart given to him by BP and the Coast Guard -- was “somewhat inaccurate.” So, Nungesser asked to fly over the spill to verify the number.

The flyover was cancelled three times before those officials admitted that just 31 of the 140 skimmers were actually deployed.

The incident is detailed in a report released Thursday by Republicans on the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee. Republicans say the report provides evidence that the Obama administration misrepresented the assets devoted to the cleanup, misrepresented the timing of when government officials knew there was an oil spill and misrepresented the level of control the government had over the matter. It also claims the Obama administration seemed more interested in public relations than cleaning the mess and plugging the hole.

The report, which relies on interviews with several local officials in Louisiana, goes on to quote Nungesser, who had been on local and national television enough so that the White House became concerned. Two White House officials visited him on Father’s Day and said, “What do we have to do to keep you off TV?” His answer was, “Give me what I need.”

Other Parish officials said the administration did not provide as many assets as it claimed. One Parish official called these “phantom assets.”...

CNSNews.com - Congressional Report Claims Administration Misled About Efforts on Oil Spill

In other words, the "story" as "reported" by right-wing CNS is more about getting Obama than the oil spill. Imagine that.

In other words, the "story" as "reported" by right-wing CNS is more about getting Obama than the oil spill. Imagine that.

Read the report, I can understand not having the resources to deal with this, but that is not the case.....

I contend the Administrations effort draws into question what their real motives are, anything to the contrary is pure partisonship.....

Two months after that 3AM phone call, and nothing has changed.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yr7odFUARg]YouTube - Hillary Clinton Ad - 3 AM White House Ringing Phone[/ame]

Forum List

Back