20 Pakistanis Searched For Jewish Child

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Many people know about the murdered Orthodox Jew, Leiby Kletzky. It's a horrendous story! However, there is one good piece of information many people glossed over. I first heard about it on the Michael Savage Show. The close nit Orthodox Jewish community lives right next to a Pakistani Muslim American community! The two communities get along very well and live in peace. When the boy went missing. The Pakistani neighbors joined in on the search! The article below says 20, but the Savage Nation says it was around 60!

The Pakistani Americans didn't see this as a Jewish thing, they saw this as missing child, a missing human being.

In such a tragic event at least two groups (which many think would hate each other) came together for the greater good!

Hasidic Brooklyn Boy's Remains Found; Suspect in Custody - NYTimes.com
On Tuesday night, a group of 20 Pakistanis offered to join the search.

Last edited:
Another example of the media only reporting on sensationalism.

They reported the horrific way the child died...but did not report on how humans came together.

Proper reporting is a dying art. It is all about sensationalism.

Poor child...poor mother and father.

So sad.

only 20 ...this is such a sad story.....never allowed to walk alone and then this happens....

So true, I remember I used to walk to and from school, to the mall, arcade, friend's house, park, basketball court etc at the same age or a little older! No one thought a think about it. Now won't let me children go anywhere alone and I am not the only one!

20 is not a small number (and Savage said it was 60)!

Forum List

Back