20% of American Women Have Multiple Baby's-Daddies

I'll never get guys who don't want to do all they can to care and provide for their woman and their children.

Or the women who get involved with them.

Some women who get involved with those types of guys are naive and believe what those guys tell them. It takes a while before they see the guys for who and what they really are. By then, they are kind of brainwashed, to a certain extent, and don't want to say anything to rock the boat.

One mother trying to take care of five kids when she is only 20 or 21 herself is ludicris, no wonder they are always dirty. The man in the house don't want anything to do with the kids because he is 19 or 20 himself and still wants to party all the time. Most become small time dealers and petty gangster wannabees while their girlfriends (because they never marry these girls) work and pay for everything. So when she can't pay the bills anymore and she gets sued its always her because she is the only one who can get an income i.e. taxes. garnished. He don't work because he is trying to get out of paying child support on his three kids, so he feels it doesn't pay for him to work so he don't.

A couple of the kids were a bit older and could take care of themselves more, it was the baby that was least clean.

But I do know guys who won't work, or just take payments under the table so they don't pay or pay as much child support.

Here in Illinois, employers have to fill out a reporting from on new employees so the state can see if they're deadbeats and deal accordingly.

I'll never get guys who don't want to do all they can to care and provide for their woman and their children.

Or the women who get involved with them.

You would have to see it to believe it. These girls need help with their kids so they use their money as a way to entice these boys to hook up with them. These guys flock to these women with kids on tax time because of the money, it's like christmas for them.

You would have to see it to believe it. These girls need help with their kids so they use their money as a way to entice these boys to hook up with them. These guys flock to these women with kids on tax time because of the money, it's like christmas for them.

Both of those are more mercenary than my mind gets. Dunno.

Never thought I'd see it either. I noticed it about 10-15 years ago with people about five years younger than myself, in a lower income bracket. The people on state assistance who made a living out of gaming the system. Now these people's children are older and have been taught exactly how to game, now we have professional system gamers.

I've read enough of your posts to know that you can't stand it if women have abortions and you can't stand it if they give birth.
Just admit that you love the multiple baby-daddies thing thats going on.

Never thought I'd see it either. I noticed it about 10-15 years ago with people about five years younger than myself, in a lower income bracket. The people on state assistance who made a living out of gaming the system. Now these people's children are older and have been taught exactly how to game, now we have professional system gamers.

They will make good corporate leaders or politicians.
Ohh wait we are talking nickel and dime gaming not millions per deal.

There isn't a corporate leader or politician that can do the damage to America that third world breeding behaviour is doing.

Uncle Ferd says...

... dat must be what dey meant in the 50's an' early 60's...

... when dey campaigned for birth control...

... so's dey could have reproductive control over their life.
:cuckoo:

Is all this actually leading to some point, JBuekema?

What is your point, exactly?

To me a libertarian there is a solution to this problem
i dont think the govt has a right or duty to interfere with a persons personal lifestlye .
so if a women wants to have multipule kids by differant fathers its her bisiness.

what is my bisiness is i dont want to pay for there life style if govt funding ( taxpayers money ) was witheld the problem would right its self in a generation .

no problem the ladies with 5 kids who am i to say its to many ??
just dont ask me to pay for them and in return ill not ask you to pay for my social activities

Forum List

Back