20 NGOs demand int'l quartet to end demolition of Palestinian homes

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
OCCUPIED JERUSALEM, (PIC)-- 20 international non-governmental organizations strongly condemned Israel for escalating its demolition of Palestinian homes especially during 2011 and demanded the international quartet on the middle east to have such violation of international law stopped immediately.

In a joint statement, these NGOs including Human Rights Watch, Oxfam and Amnesty International said the year 2011 witnessed a significant increase in the number of Palestinian homes demolished by Israel as well as in settlement expansion activities and violent acts by settlers.

On the eve of two meetings held separately with Israeli and Palestinian officials by the quartet's envoys, the NGOs called on the quartet to remind the parties to the conflict of their obligations under international law.

Their statement also read that since the start of 2011, more than 500 Palestinian homes, wells and water containers and other basic infrastructure in the West Bank and Jerusalem have been destroyed, which led to the displacement of more than 1, 000 Palestinians according to UN statistics.

For his part, Amnesty official Phillip Luther said, "Israel’s escalating violations show the fundamental failure of the Quartet’s approach. It is time for the quartet to understand that they cannot contribute to achieving a just and durable solution to the conflict without first ensuring respect for international law."

20 NGOs demand int'l quartet to end demolition of Palestinian homes

OCCUPIED JERUSALEM

Jews have "occupied" Jerusalem for, oh, more than 3000 years since the days of King David.

Fakestinians are just re-branded Arabs from Saudi Arabia who snuck into Israel illegally.

Eminent Historian Sir Martin Gilbert, Author of 10 Books on Jewish and Middle East History and 3 Books on Jerusalem ...
Jerusalem became the capital of the first Jewish kingdom in 1004 BC, over 3000 years ago. With the brief exception of the Crusader period, no other non-Jewish ruling power of Jerusalem made the city a capital but it was consistently a capital for the Jews. Driven into partial exile by Nebuchadnezzar in 586 BC, the Jews returned fifty years later and rebuilt Jerusalem as their capital. It was their capital, too, under the Maccabees. The unity of the city achieved in 1967, then, was more than a quirk of military geography. It was the fulfillment of unbroken historical longings.

Eminent Historian Andrew Roberts...
Jerusalem is the site of the Temple of Solomon and Herod. The stones of a palace erected by King David himself are even now being unearthed just outside the walls of Jerusalem. Everything that makes a nation state legitimate – bloodshed, soil tilled, two millennia of continuous residence, international agreements – argues for Israel’s right to exist

Number of times Jerusalem mentioned in Bible: 700
Number of times Jerusalem mentioned in Quran: Zero.

Psalm 137 [Hebrew Bible]: By the waters of Babylon, there we sat down and wept, when we remembered Zion. On the willows there we hung up our lyres. For there our captors required of us songs, and our tormentors, mirth, saying, "Sing us one of the songs of Zion!" How shall we sing the Lord's song in a foreign land? If I forget you, O Jerusalem, let my right hand wither! Let me tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth, of I do not remember you, if I do not set Jerusalem above my highest joy!

King David made Jerusalem the Jewish capital 3000 years ago.
Mahomet never set foot in Jerusalem nor has Jerusalem ever been a Muslim capital.

When Arabs pray in Arab-occupied Jerusalem, they point their hairy asses to Jerusalem and the "sacred" dome of the rock while facing mecca

:lol:

:lol: :lol:

Last edited:
In a joint statement, these NGOs including Human Rights Watch, Oxfam and Amnesty International said the year 2011 witnessed a significant increase in the number of Palestinian homes demolished by Israel as well as in settlement expansion activities and violent acts by settlers.
On the eve of two meetings held separately with Israeli and Palestinian officials by the quartet's envoys, the NGOs called on the quartet to remind the parties to the conflict of their obligations under international law.
Did they say what that "international law" might be, bth?
For his part, Amnesty official Phillip Luther said, "Israel’s escalating violations show the fundamental failure of the Quartet’s approach.
So? Disband the failed "quartet". It's a sound scientific and business practice. There's no need to be masturbational about it, dear poor Phillip, get a life and a girl.

For his part, Amnesty official Phillip Luther said, "Israel’s escalating violations show the fundamental failure of the Quartet’s approach.
So? Disband the failed "quartet". It's a sound scientific and business practice. There's no need to be masturbational about it, dear poor Phillip, get a life and a girl.

Did you bump your head?

No love for the Fakestinians whose homes are demolished by their own government? Those poor Fakestinians.

Hamas Violently Kick Palestinians Out of Homes In Gaza :lol: :clap2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMNnhTjkuAU]Hamas violently kick Palestinians out of homes and destroy them in Gaza - YouTube[/ame]

Did you bump your head?
Thanks for a caring attitude, of course, but what headbump on earth would make my readers cume to that assumption?

Thanks for a caring attitude, of course, but what headbump on earth would make my readers cume to that assumption?

palistanian settlers and their settling activity.
Of course! Winnie Churchill, who, bth, hacked eastern palestine, now called Jordan, off to the arab settling-squatting hashemite tribe, which was kicked out of today's Saudi Arabia by the wahhabi and ibn-saud tribes, happily confirmed that settling-squatting arab nature in his memorable words:
"So far from being persecuted, the Arabs have crowded into the country and multiplied until their population has increased more than even all world Jewry could lift up the Jewish population."
Churchill knew his settling arabs, why do we refuse to admit that arab settling "enterprise"? Politically incorrect?
ft?

OCCUPIED JERUSALEM

Not occupied Jerusalem according to Allah, the God of Quran who explicitly gave Jerusalem to the Jews. Questioning Allah is a mortal sin so fakesteenians are fucked. Oh, that's right, they're already fucked up in this life.

Quran 5:20-21...
Remember Moses said to his people: 'O my people! Recall in remembrance the favor of Allah unto you, when He produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave you what He had not given to any other among the peoples. O my people! Enter the holy land which Allah hath assigned unto you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.

Allah Is a Zionist: The Quranic argument for Jewish sovereignty in the land of Israel
By Sheikh Abdul Hadi Palazzi, Secretary General of the Italian Muslim Assembly
Jewish sovereignty in Jerusalem. In August 2002, the Yasser Arafat-appointed “mufti of Jerusalem and the Holy Land,” Ikrima Sabri, told the Western media that “there is not even the smallest indication of the existence of a Jewish temple in Jerusalem in the past. In the whole city, there is not even a single stone indicating Jewish history.” By saying this, he confirmed what Arafat had already said to the London-based Arabic paper al-Hayat and reportedly repeated to Bill Clinton and Ehud Barak at Camp David: “Archaeologists have not found a single stone proving that the Temple of Solomon was there because historically the Temple was not in Palestine.”

In making such statements, Sabri and Arafat not only blatantly denied history, archeology, and the teachings of the Bible, but they also denied the words of the Quran. From the time of the Revelation of the Noble Quran until recently, all Muslims unanimously accepted that the Haram as-Sharif, or Holy Esplanade, on which the Dome of the Rock today stands is the same place where Solomon’s and Zorobabel’s Temples once stood. As a matter of fact, Haram as-Sharif, the Sacred Area of Temple Mount, includes a place called Solomon’s Standpoint, or Maqam Sulayman—according to the Muslim tradition, Solomon used to sit there and supplicate while Hiram’s masons were engaged in building the Temple. From that same place the Muslim tradition says that Solomon prayed to dedicate the House once it was completed and to intercede for those who will approach it for worshipping.

Accepting that Solomon’s Temple was in Jerusalem is compulsory for every Muslim believer, because that is what the Quran and the Islamic oral tradition, called the Sunnah, teach.
Allah Is a Zionist - by Sheikh Abdul Hadi Palazzi - Tablet Magazine – A New Read on Jewish Life

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7I9amcTg_6I]Who Has a Right to Jerusalem ? - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back