20 most bizarre Craigslist adverts of all time

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
1) Ralph Nader chair
"Yes, that's right. Ralph Nader, perennial Green Party candidate for the U.S. presidency MAY have sat in this very chair! It was used in his Washington, DC campaign headquarters until I purchased it on Craiglist several months ago. It has a nice red, commie upholstery and a sleek black plastic backing. The wheels don't function well, but that is a small price to pay for state control of the means of production."

2) I want some orange juice
"I'll give you $2 + cost if you'll deliver me some orange juice with receipt. I'm too lazy to get it myself. I live right by University Drive in Elon. Thank you."

3) Seeking adult drunk clown for 30th birthday party
"We need an Adult Drunk Clown who is good at getting drunk and stupid. No need to do any clown tricks, just hang out and drink a shit load. We will be hopping around to different bars and want a clown to tag a long and drink heavely. He doesn't even need to socialize with anyone, just drink."

the list goes on at:

20 most bizarre Craigslist adverts of all time - Telegraph

"I'll give you $2 + cost if you'll deliver me some orange juice with receipt. I'm too lazy to get it myself. I live right by University Drive in Elon. Thank you."

That's not bizarre.

When you need OJ, and you are very, very lazy, you sometimes need to pay for someone to bring you some.

That's not bizarre.

When you need OJ, and you are very, very lazy, you sometimes need to pay for someone to bring you some.
one flies, the other buys. It's also how one gets more drink when one is intoxicated and/or no longer allowd in the liquor store

3) Seeking adult drunk clown for 30th birthday party
"We need an Adult Drunk Clown who is good at getting drunk and stupid. No need to do any clown tricks, just hang out and drink a shit load. We will be hopping around to different bars and want a clown to tag a long and drink heavely. He doesn't even need to socialize with anyone, just drink."

Which one of you from here signed up for that job? So many to choose from!

That's not bizarre.

I was tired but wanted OJ, was that so wrong?

Forum List

Back