20 Huge Retailers That Are Closing in 2017

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
I hate shopping and prefer to buy my stuff through online methods. It appears I’m not alone as that is the reason many brick and mortar outlets are having problems. I’m not going to list all 20 as they are listed @ 20 Huge Retailers Closing in 2017

I’ve never heard of a lot of them. Not seeing Radio Shack makes me shake my head. And to image that icon Sears may not be around much long makes me sad. I remember going there with my parents more than 70 years ago.

I hate shopping and prefer to buy my stuff through online methods. It appears I’m not alone as that is the reason many brick and mortar outlets are having problems. I’m not going to list all 20 as they are listed @ 20 Huge Retailers Closing in 2017

I’ve never heard of a lot of them. Not seeing Radio Shack makes me shake my head. And to image that icon Sears may not be around much long makes me sad. I remember going there with my parents more than 70 years ago.

I agree. The internet changed the market place forever.

Maybe these companies should go online and compete there.

Not surprising considering the drop in customer traffic at brick and mortar outlets. It wouldn't surprise me to see at least that many take a nose dive in 2018.

When they started opening on Thanksgiving that was the end for me....I do all my shopping online

I do most of my shopping online now as well. But a little over a year ago I bought several hundred shares of Burlington Stores. Formerly Burlington Coat Stores. Now they carry most everything and their stock price has nearly doubled. I only wish I had bought more.

Forum List

Back