$20 Fine for public Profanity

the devil, as always, is in the details
The ordinance would decriminalize public profanity, allowing police to write tickets as they would for a traffic violation. It would also decriminalize certain types of disorderly conduct, public drinking and marijuana use, and dumping snow on a roadway

Decriminalize pot and make profanity illegal?

Now I'm torn about this place. :badgrin:

Gramps, if you can't manage the 'civil' bit, you may need an intervention.

And you may need a brain scan if you can't see that this is a lame attempt to control the people by infringing upon their rights.

the people voted for it in town meeting.

you know, democracy in action

:eusa_whistle:

Makes no difference. I wish I lived there just so I could violate this law, get fined and have it laughed out of court.

And you may need a brain scan if you can't see that this is a lame attempt to control the people by infringing upon their rights.

Makes no difference. I wish I lived there just so I could violate this law, get fined and have it laughed out of court.

they're building a new walmart, so your career arc would be uninterrupted.

go for it

The law is to be applied towards the teens who have started a habit of screaming profanity at adults on the street. Rather than a $20.00 fine, they should have created a $20.00 reward for any adult who beats the shit out of the teens.

go for it

That's pretty weak. You can do better. Although I'm sure Boop will thank you for since she has no mind of her own. :)

go for it

That's pretty weak. You can do better. Although I'm sure Boop will thank you for since she has no mind of her own. :)

perhaps you'd be more comfortable posting in your native language?

Forum List

Back