20% Failure Rate is Now Acceptable to Obama.

I know you are all shocked. Today the website Obama said would be working perfectly December 1st is now projected to fail for about 20% of users on that date. Obama is already talking about trying to sign people up by phone or paper (or course, not saying all of the data eventually needs to go into Healthcare .gov anyway.

This crap is not going away. What a disaster. Here is the link from CNN.

Source: Administration eyes 80% HealthCare.gov success rate ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

The "disaster" is being resolved. ACA 2.0 is much better than 1.0, and 3.0 will be even better.

I am glad to see the GOP and the Dems working together on this, and they are right to ignore the far left and far right's whining.

See link above. Obama promised working smoothly by Dec 1 2013. He is now saying will only work for about 80% of users. Millions who have lost insurance coverage will need to sign up by Dec 15th in order to keep continuous coverage into the new year. How do ya think that's gonna all work out?

And read my answer to it: a work in progress getting better and better.

If it is not working effectively by 1 February, then every Dem who supported it better get in a bomb shelter.

But if it is doing well by 1 February, then ACA as an issue in the elections is over.

Last edited:
The "disaster" is being resolved. ACA 2.0 is much better than 1.0, and 3.0 will be even better.

I am glad to see the GOP and the Dems working together on this, and they are right to ignore the far left and far right's whining.

See link above. Obama promised working smoothly by Dec 1 2013. He is now saying will only work for about 80% of users. Millions who have lost insurance coverage will need to sign up by Dec 15th in order to keep continuous coverage into the new year. How do ya think that's gonna all work out?

If it is not working effectively by 1 February, then every Dem who supported it better get in a bomb shelter.

But if it is doing well by 1 February, then ACA as an issue in the elections is over.

Maybe, but Obama and his merry henchmen said the website "will be working smoothly for the vast majority of users by December 1st."

A 20% failure rate is not working smoothly. At this point it is just lies plied on top of lies. John McAfee said the architecture of Healthcare.gov is so poor it will never be able to serve more than 20-30,000 users at a time. He said that over a month ago. So far...he is right, and Obama is wrong. In this instance, I trust McAfee. I doubt the website will ever work as intended.

Maybe, but Obama and his merry henchmen said the website "will be working smoothly for the vast majority of users by December 1st."

A 20% failure rate is not working smoothly. At this point it is just lies plied on top of lies. John McAfee said the architecture of Healthcare.gov is so poor it will never be able to serve more than 20-30,000 users at a time. He said that over a month ago. So far...he is right, and Obama is wrong. In this instance, I trust McAfee. I doubt the website will ever work as intended.

According to you but that is merely your unsupported opinion. McAfee is not right until proven so, and we are not to that point yet.

Trust who you will, but time will verify.

It might actually be much worse than 20%

"We are measuring progress by key metrics including error rate - once as high as 6% –now less than 1% but needs to be lower; and response time - which was eight seconds several weeks ago and is now less than one second –still working to get it faster," the senior administration source said.

That's a funny-looking >20%.

So if your doctor said eh I only lose 10 percent of the patients who come in for checkups that's ok?

It might actually be much worse than 20%

"We are measuring progress by key metrics including error rate - once as high as 6% –now less than 1% but needs to be lower; and response time - which was eight seconds several weeks ago and is now less than one second –still working to get it faster," the senior administration source said.

That's a funny-looking >20%.

So if your doctor said eh I only lose 10 percent of the patients who come in for checkups that's ok?

Less than 1% isn't 10% either...

Again guys, learn to read the articles you link.

So..I talked to a woman today who told me...

She has had her medical covered by a charity program out of a local Lutheran hospital group heretofore....but received notification last month that she was potentially eligible for medical now, and if she was eligible it would start Jan. 1.

She has ongoing medical problems, heart problems, and open heart surgery scheduled for Dec. 2.

So she did the paperwork, and sent it in. She hasn't heard, assumes she will be eligible come Jan 1...

BUT

Her charity coverage drops her eff 11/30/13, thanks to the health care act, that is forcing hospitals and religious organizations to dump people....

So now she has no coverage for her open heart surgery, which can only be postponed at risk of her life....and she has no guarantee that she will even have medical eff 01/01/14.

So the only thing Obamacare is doing for people so far is removing their medical coverage, and putting them at risk.

Good job, progressive pukes. People are going to start dying shortly. Your dream come true...

Until it's you who ends up on the chopping block.

Um...where does the law force them to do that?

Does it just not meet the requirements? If so, why is the charity not providing a new plan for her?

Cost?

Forum List

Back