20+ Conservatives who vow not to support Trump

[

If the Trump haters aren't HYSTERICAL, then NOTHING can be called HYSTERICAL.

Jimbo is about as hysterical as they come. He is shitting himself daily at the thought of a Trump presidency, yet Cankles is clearly much much MUCH WORSE!!!

And yet just a short 8 years ago, Trump thought she'd make a great president.

"Less than a decade ago, Donald Trump could be spotted on TV or in print gushing over Hillary Clinton. He publicly praised her health care plan (it had an individual mandate). He said he liked Clinton and her husband “very much.” He said she would do a good job negotiating with Iran.

During the heat of the 2008 campaign, Trump took to his own blog to praise Clinton, writing that she’d make a great president.

“Hillary Clinton said she’d consider naming Barack Obama as her vice-president when she gets the nomination, but she’s nowhere near a shoo-in,” wrote The Donald about the heated Democratic primary in 2008. “For his part, Obama said he’s just focused on winning the nomination, although at least one member of his team said Clinton would make a good vice-president. (I know Hillary and I think she’d make a great president or vice-president.)”

Donald Trump Once Blogged That Hillary Clinton Would Make A Great President

I don't hate Trump. In fact, I've always liked him, whenever I saw him on talk shows and the like, I always saw him as a curmudgeon (I like curmudgeons lol).

My issue with Trump is one of trust. No, I don't trust that he will do what he is saying. I don't trust that his overnight conservatism claim is anything more than pandering to get votes. Had his positions morphed over a period of time I'd view things differently . But they didn't. I don't trust that he won't govern from the same left place that clinton will. And if I don't see much of a difference between trump and clinton, why should I vote? If clinton gets in we will be in the shitter even more and 2020 should be a shoo in for an R. And (hopefully) someone with fiscally conservative principles will get voted in then.
How can you refuse to vote for Trump because he is untrustworthy, yet vote for Hillary?

Are you for real?

Uh, where did I say I would vote for clinton? I wouldn't vote for her if I was held at gunpoint.

My choice is between Trump and the sofa. The sofa is winning atm.
Not voting FOR Trump is a vote for the Pantsuit. I get not voting altogether...as the two choices are terrible. However, IMO she is a far greater danger to world peace than is Trump. Add in all her lies, corruption, elitism (she clearly is owned by Wall Street and the Oligarchy) and you have a candidate that really sucks. We know she will continue what Obama has started. Borders wide open....lots of illegals and who knows? Maybe lots of terrorists. She loves big government and the surveillance state. The descriptions of her are ALL bad and are endless...

Your opinions are not facts, if you believe they are post the evidence. As far as I am concerned, this post of yours has less substance than an echo.

As for being a member of the oligarchy, which is the power elite which owns our nation, both Trump and Clinton have greater influence on the course of our nation today, than do you or I or anyone who posts on forums such as this.

Thinking people have watched the debates of both major parties, HRC is the most measured and controlled person, iMO, and she is the most experienced by far of any of the others who sought the nomination of their respective party.
Your post is absurd.

I guess if you get all your news from MSNBC, you don't know anything about Hillary other than she is GREAT!!!

Forum List

Back