20% Chance 'NOT A Miracle'

Obama compared Trump’s electoral upset against Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton
It wasn't an upset. Most normal Americans were for him.

It was just the media and other liberal fanatics who had convinced themselves he couldn't win - a very small section of the population.

For weeks now they have been trying to convince us that since they were surprised, the nation was surprised.

The arrogance of this small band of nutcases knows no bounds, even in defeat.

I think Silver had him at ~30% going into election Day.

It wasn't some miracle. It wasn't the Rooooshins, or hacking, or a stolen election or some conspiracy by a global cabal or space aliens.

Hillary sucked huge balls as a candidate and enough people were pissed off enough to get them off their asses and to the polls to vote against the same ole, same ole in the swing states. that should be no shocker to anyone either, as that's why they call them swing states.

and yet, the left still can't believe it. it's hilarious. recounts and 'electoral college save us!" and 'it was stolen' and 'b-b-b-b-but the popular vote'

it's fucking pathetic.

What did he say that was inaccurate?

1. Show me where Barry pulled 20% from, other than his own arse.

2. it's more about arrogance and Narcissism than being factual - He tried to claim that Trump winning was not a chock to him (BS LEVEL DEFCON 5 - all the polls had Hillary winning huge) & he managed to make the Trump victory all about HIM and his own personal victory.

:p

No the polls did not have Hillary winning 'huge'. The national poll average was off by a mere 1.5 points.

On Nov 8 the times had Hillary as a 6-1 favorite
Hillary Clinton has an85% chance to win.
Last updated Tuesday, November 8 at 10:20 PM ET
CHANCE OF WINNING
clinton.png

85%
Hillary Clinton
trump.png

15%

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/upshot/presidential-polls-forecast.html

hqdefault.jpg

The left is still trying to come to grips with the Trump victory....pure comedy gold

Since you never came to grips with Obama winning, that's pure comedy coming from you.

You don't have the first clue of anything about me, Dumb Deer. Pretty much why I and the majority laugh at your comical comments.

I knew Obama would be an epic fail...I was correct. He'll go down as the epic fail he is. His legacy will be of racial divide, stagnant economic growth, a mess of foreign policy and eight years this nation would just as soon forget ever happened

What did Obama fail to do that you wanted him to do?

Everything....the man is a fucking disaster......just as I predicted. He was in over his head from day one
Oh, don't be too hard on him. You have to keep in mind Barry had zero qualifications for the job, including no management, organizational, negotiating, planning, fiscal/economic, international, etc. experiences at all. His main asset was being able to deliver a good Teleprompter speech written by someone else. And he looked silly in mom jeans.

The "miracle" was that Trump won despite Clinton outspending him 2 to 1 and facing a campaign that was far more organized and experienced than his was, you have to hand it to the guy, he pulled several rabbits out of the hat in spite of his plethora of personality flaws.
You forgot DESPITE...

Hillary having the Primary rigged for her, without which she may never have been the DNC Candidate...

Hillary having the 'all-in' mega-biased media...

Hillary and Obama paying for Organizing violence against American citizens - Trump supporters...

:p

The primaries were not rigged in her favour. Another Republican lie. Hillary won both the popular vote and the super delegates.

Trump incites the violence with his courting of the KKK and the Nazis.

Trump is now busy screwing over his base. Suckers!!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back