20,200 jobs lost in NJ in Sept, 9,400 in private sector. Thank you Chris Christie

Parroting Christie's lies does not make them true. NJ's costs were CAPPED at the original amount agreed to. Any and all cost overruns would not have cost NJ a single penny, either now or in the future!

If overruns wouldn't cost NJ . . . who would they cost? Who would end up footing the bill?

I must let you in on a little secret, CrackedEggsInTheAttic...

it's not the Rushie quotes that makes me love your posts....its the 'Con$' thing...

it's because I spend the day diving through piles of hundreds, tossing twenties over my head to make a money-shower, and gloating about you in that cardboard box over there in Hooverville...

Tell me, does that make me a bad person?

BedsINTheClinic, this one of the weakest of deflections, but I can understand why you libs are sensitive to the facts about charity...seeing that you guys talk a good story, but don't walk the walk.
The deflection is all yours.

First you try to deflect from Christie's job losses by bragging about how rich you pretend to be, when I burst your delusional bubble you deflect to charity. When I expose the lack of charity in charitable donations, you deflect by accusing me of deflection as in the first quote in my sig. What can be concluded from your actions is you are neither rich nor charitable.

Ya' caught me Meds, ...
It really was not much of a challenge. :lol:

No linky, ¢omrade?
NJ jobs report the worst in 18 months - NorthJersey.com

New Jersey lost 20,200 jobs in September, including 9,400 in the private sector, wiping out three consecutive months of private-sector gains and dimming hopes that an economic recovery is under way in the state.

The total loss, outlined in the monthly jobs report from the state Department of Labor and Workforce Development Wednesday, was the biggest since March 2009.

The state has lost 62,400 jobs since June 2009, the official end of the recession, including 35,400 private-sector jobs.

yes very interesting isn't it.......so, hows that stimulus going for you? :eusa_whistle:
Christie's turning down stimulus money that would have created 6,000 private sector construction jobs immediately and tens of thousands of future jobs after the needed infrastructure project was completed does not effect me at all. I'm already retired. It is hurting present and future workers as the tunnel will eventually have to be built, and the longer it is delayed the more it will cost and there will probably not be any federal funds to help, so NJ will be stuck for the whole bill in the future.

Thanks again Chris Christie.

NJ jobs report the worst in 18 months - NorthJersey.com

New Jersey lost 20,200 jobs in September, including 9,400 in the private sector, wiping out three consecutive months of private-sector gains and dimming hopes that an economic recovery is under way in the state.

The total loss, outlined in the monthly jobs report from the state Department of Labor and Workforce Development Wednesday, was the biggest since March 2009.

The state has lost 62,400 jobs since June 2009, the official end of the recession, including 35,400 private-sector jobs.

yes very interesting isn't it.......so, hows that stimulus going for you? :eusa_whistle:
Christie's turning down stimulus money that would have created 6,000 private sector construction jobs immediately and tens of thousands of future jobs after the needed infrastructure project was completed does not effect me at all. I'm already retired. It is hurting present and future workers as the tunnel will eventually have to be built, and the longer it is delayed the more it will cost and there will probably not be any federal funds to help, so NJ will be stuck for the whole bill in the future.

humm the tunnel....ah yeah...hold on a minute...................

ah here we go;

Concrete supplier indicted in Boston 'Big Dig' scandal - Wikinews, the free news source

The deflection is all yours.

First you try to deflect from Christie's job losses by bragging about how rich you pretend to be, when I burst your delusional bubble you deflect to charity. When I expose the lack of charity in charitable donations, you deflect by accusing me of deflection as in the first quote in my sig. What can be concluded from your actions is you are neither rich nor charitable.

Ya' caught me Meds, ...
It really was not much of a challenge. :lol:

Yeah, but what about that dime, skinflint???

really? I think we have had acrimony free and logical exchanges...am I wrong?

Yes we have indeed. But on this?

I'm just trying to get to the heart of the matter on this balance the budget cut the deficit pay down the debt theme -

which is, I contend, ALL about sacrifice, pain, and deprivation, that necessarily must make things worse, very much worse,

before it has any chance of making things better, if it even can.

maybe.

the hard truth is yes it will.

we have over promised, there is no way around it. we have spent out every credit card we have and now have to live on what we make.

and let me say this 'public sector' talk, there is NO 'public' sector, that lends them a veneer of equality I object to, they are consumers, that is in private sector talk they don't produce wealth or specie of any type.

The private sector is the wealth generation sector, this is where wealth is created that pays people so they pay taxes and consume........we have to many taking and not producing, the producers have been taxed to keep the consumers in the 'public sector' employed.

The consumers may have to find other work, we simply cannot afford them anymore, it really is as simple as that. They can take some pay cuts and add more to their funds to lower the gov.s obligations. I don't see an issue with this, the private sector has made their sacrifices, we created a benchmark that we cannot sustain....the pain thats coming is going to have to start being equally apportioned amybe, we employ these folks an ancillaries, they have forgotten that.

Most of our educational system is in the 'public sector'. Are you prepared to claim that education is not a wealth generator?

Yes we have indeed. But on this?

I'm just trying to get to the heart of the matter on this balance the budget cut the deficit pay down the debt theme -

which is, I contend, ALL about sacrifice, pain, and deprivation, that necessarily must make things worse, very much worse,

before it has any chance of making things better, if it even can.

maybe.

the hard truth is yes it will.

we have over promised, there is no way around it. we have spent out every credit card we have and now have to live on what we make.

and let me say this 'public sector' talk, there is NO 'public' sector, that lends them a veneer of equality I object to, they are consumers, that is in private sector talk they don't produce wealth or specie of any type.

The private sector is the wealth generation sector, this is where wealth is created that pays people so they pay taxes and consume........we have to many taking and not producing, the producers have been taxed to keep the consumers in the 'public sector' employed.

The consumers may have to find other work, we simply cannot afford them anymore, it really is as simple as that. They can take some pay cuts and add more to their funds to lower the gov.s obligations. I don't see an issue with this, the private sector has made their sacrifices, we created a benchmark that we cannot sustain....the pain thats coming is going to have to start being equally apportioned amybe, we employ these folks an ancillaries, they have forgotten that.

Most of our educational system is in the 'public sector'. Are you prepared to claim that education is not a wealth generator?

no it is not, neither is defense.

The are not 'income producing' sects of the economy, just like security that a private co. hires , same goes for environmental health and safety, same for HR... ......you know what a co. does when their operating costs become to high or they have over hired or wish to inject more efficiency or refocus tasking etc.? .... they review and cut where necessary and get back to and closer to their core bus....believe me, I know first hand.

They are all ancillary. Needed? Sure, of course, BUT when counties and states have their solvency riding on negotiations with their employee unions because their line item costs have crowded out everything else? Something's wrong, very wrong, they work for US the generators in these locales and states, not the other way round.

Parroting Christie's lies does not make them true. NJ's costs were CAPPED at the original amount agreed to. Any and all cost overruns would not have cost NJ a single penny, either now or in the future!

If overruns wouldn't cost NJ . . . who would they cost? Who would end up footing the bill?
This has been posted several times in this thread with links, but I'll summarize it again.

Private Investors will contribute $1.85 Billion plus assumption of risk of all cost overruns, so no cost overruns will be the responsibility of the state of NJ and the cost to NJ will be capped at the amount already agreed to in the beginning.

ah here we go;

Concrete supplier indicted in Boston 'Big Dig' scandal - Wikinews, the free news source
Geography is not your strong suit! There is no city of Boston in NJ! :cuckoo:

ah here we go;

i-t _ w-a-s _ a _c-o-m-p-a-r-i-s-o-n.......to other public works...:rolleyes:.

ah here we go;

So all public works projects are exactly the same. BRILLIANT! :cuckoo:

History - Lincoln Tunnel - The Port Authority of NY & NJ

The Lincoln Tunnel, which is actually comprised of three tunnels, was built over 20 years and is now used by nearly 42 million vehicles a year.

The Lincoln Tunnel, which is actually comprised of three tunnels, was built over 20 years and is now used by nearly 42 million vehicles a year.

:lol::lol:yea, the Coliseum came in on time too.....:lol:

Last edited:

:lol::lol:yea, the Coliseum came in on time too.....:lol:
So that brings us back full circle to the still unanswered question, if the project was so bad why did Christie feel the necessity to lie about it?

But Obama's lost jobs in the past 2 years are Bush's fault, right??
How amusing.

During the Bush Years....when people complained about unemployment....Republicans insisted:

"Presidents can't create jobs!!!"

Of course.....during the present (Obama Years)....it's "different", now. :rolleyes:

Now....Christie wimps-out, on a HUGE construction-project....because, after all....Republicans need to maintain their reputation as deficit-fighters :rolleyes: ....and, Republicans defense is:

"I suppose THIS is Bush's fault, TOO!!!"

In case you haven't (yet) heard....the Whiney/Lyin' Frat-Boy Routine isn't hip/trendy, anymore. You need to realize your genetic-predisposition, for dorkdom, is an aberration....no matter what your fellow-dorks might say....especially the ones who thought booze-muscles was The Cure.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3J_QLtYqlk&feature=related[/ame]​

Last edited:

Forum List

Back