20,000 U.S. M-16s stolen from unguarded warehouse in Kuwa

Sounds like a CIA cover story for funneling arms to Syrian rebels to me.

that could be

i have not been paying close attention

to the Syrian front

are they toting shiny new m-16s these days

instead of the traditional ak

Could it just be that a bunch of government workers fucked up and left a shit load of weapons unguarded?

OH GOD NO, I forgot, this is military. Not only does the right wing not consider them to be among the evil "government worker" class, but, they can also not make mistakes so any fuck up obviously must be a CIA coverup or an Obama plot.

Im sure we've lost countless tons of military equipment in various wars over the years.

But on a brighter note..........the addition of 20,000 new assault rifles to the Middle East should, in theory, make it "safer", right? Um.....right guys? More guns means more peace, right?

Could it just be that a bunch of government workers fucked up and left a shit load of weapons unguarded?

OH GOD NO, I forgot, this is military. Not only does the right wing not consider them to be among the evil "government worker" class, but, they can also not make mistakes so any fuck up obviously must be a CIA coverup or an Obama plot.

Im sure we've lost countless tons of military equipment in various wars over the years.

blame bush

--LOL

But on a brighter note..........the addition of 20,000 new assault rifles to the Middle East should, in theory, make it "safer", right? Um.....right guys? More guns means more peace, right?
Only if they're in the hands of Government.

Well...yeah. But, there's not a war going on in Kuwait right now that I'm aware of.

In any case, the weapons weren't ours. They belonged to Kuwait.

I like your thinking Joe, you excuse gov't at every turn. And even when the story is about the middle east, you turn it into a Democrat vs. Republican issue.

Keep waving that flag.

Yeah.. NRA condones criminals having weapons :rolleyes:

And by definition, it is criminals that would have done this..

More guns owned by the law abiding is a good thing.. more black market guns for criminals is not...

But nice try, nutjob

This is either:
A) gross incomptence or
B) a cover for arming folks under the table.

I really hope B is the answer, but if it is A - some heads gotta roll (figuratively of course).

This is either:
A) gross incomptence or
B) a cover for arming folks under the table.

I really hope B is the answer, but if it is A - some heads gotta roll (figuratively of course).

I think in that country heads roll literally, NoDog.

Well...yeah. But, there's not a war going on in Kuwait right now that I'm aware of.

aha, another buffer between us and the ultimate recipients.
It wasn't even the responsibility of the U.S. to guard them.

And Kuwait has no reason to do us a favor, do they? It's not like they got invaded by a neighbor and we rushed to their aid or anything ....

aha, another buffer between us and the ultimate recipients.
It wasn't even the responsibility of the U.S. to guard them.

And Kuwait has no reason to do us a favor, do they? It's not like they got invaded by a neighbor and we rushed to their aid or anything ....

We rushed in because the Bush Family owns the right to Kuwait's offshore drilling.

Saddam invaded because Kuwait was pumping more oil after the Iraq/Iran wars and that was depressing the price of oil at exactly the time that Iraq most needed the money.

Saddam, like a good tool, checked with the US government letting them know he was planning on invading.

He was told the USA would not interfer with his plans.

Saddam was set up like a bowling pin by the Bush Cabal, folks.

I thought you owned a gun. Better give it back to make our streets safer :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back