2 Years Ago Today

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
I joined this place called the USMB.

I wanted a place for my finacee (now ex) to talk politics, so I googled some places and this place came up. I joined under "Echo Zulu", since my brother, who was in the Army, used to call me that when he played jokes on me. (Meaning I was EZ since I fell for his 'tricks')

Well, Jim, my ex, said this place was "too small" for him to discuss politics, so I took a look-see around. My first post was on a thread Annie had on Standarized Testing in school.

Then I saw that there were a bunch of sub forums. I discussed politics a lot back then, until I realized the same people were saying the same thing in almost the same way, using the same words over and over.

Then I discovered General Discussion, and of course the Flame Zone, where goofy people go, just up my ally!

Then for some reason I was made a Mod, which is fun for the most part. We have a good Maude Squad here, they are fun and good people.

And for the most part, the Posters of the USMB are good people. I've made some really good friends here, talked to 5 on the phone, and am going to meet a few here soon later on this summer.

And last, this place keeps me entertained. It's the best free fun you can find!

So Cheers to all my USMB Peeps, I hope I can make it another year! :beer:

I wanted a place for my finacee (now ex) to talk politics, so I googled some places and this place came up. I joined under "Echo Zulu", since my brother, who was in the Army, used to call me that when he played jokes on me. (Meaning I was EZ since I fell for his 'tricks')

Well, Jim, my ex, said this place was "too small" for him to discuss politics, so I took a look-see around. My first post was on a thread Annie had on Standarized Testing in school.

Then I saw that there were a bunch of sub forums. I discussed politics a lot back then, until I realized the same people were saying the same thing in almost the same way, using the same words over and over.

Then I discovered General Discussion, and of course the Flame Zone, where goofy people go, just up my ally!

Then for some reason I was made a Mod, which is fun for the most part. We have a good Maude Squad here, they are fun and good people.

And for the most part, the Posters of the USMB are good people. I've made some really good friends here, talked to 5 on the phone, and am going to meet a few here soon later on this summer.

and two years later we still are yaking about schools, cakes, and politics. :lol: Happy Anniversary!

[I"]I was made a Mod,"[/I]

And the classiest, is my impression. Happy Anniversary Echo Zulu and thanks for sharing that interesting information in your good thread. May you continue to soar. :)

anniversary_002.gif

Yeah for you EZ. I tried to give you some congrats rep but it won't let me. Must spread it around a little more before I can lay any on you. I enjoy 99.95% of your posts. That .05% when you rag on me keeps you from being 100% vampire friendly. That's not a bad margin of error...

Happy Anniversary, Echo!

My guy wants to sing you something:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhFWH9OUt-o]YouTube - Keith Urban - "Tumbling Dice" 5/11 Fallon (TheAudioPerv.com)[/ame]

Happy 2nd

Your 2nd Anniversary gift ought to be something made of Cotton or Straw

Forum List

Back