2 Week Vacation

Nope, nothing special.

Other than hanging around here and annoying the shit out of people.

Which....if you know me, isn't special or unusual at all. :D

New Hampshire house rental first week of Feb.

But don't worry, folks...I will still have high speed internet access...so you won't miss me.

I am off from the 29th - new years day. I would have been off the 28th also but I had to give back a day of vacation due to a snow day/sick child. I plan on doing things around the house that I never seem get around to or always just put off....and maybe take my kids to a movie...or bowling...they keep asking me to do that also.

Who the hell gets 2 weeks off?

Oh, right...students and TEACHERS.

I get Christmas Eve off (because I decided to take my governor's leave then, and not the day before Thanksgiving...) and then the weekend. Then it's back to the salt mines.

On Christmas Eve morning, I get to hang out in the rain and mud with an EQUINE DENTIST who will be paying a visit to my horses that day. My Arab has a tooth issue that needs resolved, pronto. So he's coming with his special equipment and drugs to do that, and while he's at it look at Purdy's mouth, too.

Merry Christmas, kids....hope you enjoyed the company of the equine dentist because that's your stocking gifts and primary gift all rolled into one. Ho ho ******* ho.

I'm leaving for here in about 30 minutes:

Eureka Springs, The Extraordinary Escape

I always liked Eureka Springs at the holidays. Good choice for a road trip. Enjoy!

I'm staying here:

Eureka Springs Vacation - Eureka Springs Hotels - Crescent Hotel

If I see a ghost, I'll let you know.

A funny thing happened about an hour ago. A group of teenage girls were on one of the large shared balconies taking pictures. One of my kids thought the camera flash was lightening so I looked out the window to see what it was. All the girls let out a collective scream when they saw me. They didn't realize anyone was in our room and thought I was a ghost. (I get that a lot.) They said they were looking for a ghost and thought they found one. Funny.

We're still looking for Caspar, the Hotel's cat. I'll take a picture of him (or her) if I get a chance and post it.

Normally I take four or five weeks off about this time. Depends on the mood where we will end up. This time probably spend some time in San Diego and Guadalajara.

All the girls let out a collective scream when they saw me. They didn't realize anyone was in our room and thought I was a ghost. (I get that a lot.) They said they were looking for a ghost and thought they found one. Funny.

Tie up your robe.

A funny thing happened about an hour ago. A group of teenage girls were on one of the large shared balconies taking pictures. One of my kids thought the camera flash was lightening so I looked out the window to see what it was. All the girls let out a collective scream when they saw me. They didn't realize anyone was in our room and thought I was a ghost. (I get that a lot.) They said they were looking for a ghost and thought they found one. Funny.

Did one of them fall off the balcony?

Now THAT would be funny!

Not in a humorous funny way, but in a weird funny way.

Forum List

Back