2 ways to get even with the top 1%

this will be way over your head but try:

1) the bible was written before capitalism when the rich often got that by stealing from the poor

2) now the rich get that way by gifting to the poor things like cars and Iphones and air conditioning

way over your head right??

So low that it is unworthy of reply.

translation: as a liberal I lack the IQ to reply but will stick to my bigotry anyway.

Just because this ***Independent*** thinks it is totally immoral to rape the weak does not make me a liberal. I think you may need to review some of The Honorable Ronald Reagan's speeches and find a some sense of humanity. You are obviously so out of touch that your moral/spiritual condition is in grave jeopardy.

You on the otherhand don't use natural resources.

You don't eat, wear clothes, drive a car, etc.....but I bet you smoke.

OK, let me rephrase this in a language everyone can understand:

Do what makes you happy. If it doesn't make you happy and you're poor than screw it. Modify your life to fit your happiness. Money is fleeting and life as we know it only comes once. You can occupy yourself in petty jealousy, or just pity these wealthy retards and their reckless use of natural resources. They live a plastic existence.

It may have something to do with them having no sense what the "real world" is about.

too stupid of course if the poor knew what the rich knew and so could be rich too they'd do it in a flash!!

It may have something to do with them having no sense what the "real world" is about.

too stupid of course if the poor knew what the rich knew and so could be rich too they'd do it in a flash!!

The rich generally know a few people who tie them in. Not exactly a revelation, heh?

idiotic libturd gibberish because you are afraid to be substantive. Say something intelligent in defense of liberalism or admit your IQ and lack of integrity

The rich generally know a few people who tie them in. Not exactly a revelation, heh?

idiotic libturd gibberish because you are afraid to be substantive. Say something intelligent in defense of liberalism or admit your IQ and lack of integrity

Crap response. lacking any intelligent discourse. What are giving up so easily?

why would i need to get even with someone who hasnt done anything to me? Why would I want to even if i did have some reason to?

why would i need to get even with someone who hasnt done anything to me?

well if you were a liberal you'd feel that the rich had gotten that way by,in effect, stealing from you and so getting even with them by using government to violently steal from them would merely be a fair way to get even.

Why would I want to get even if i did have some reason to?

well, you would want to get even to placate your sense of justice

1) tell the people not to buy so much stuff from the rich

2) tell the government to steal from the rich at the point of a liberal gun and call it taxaction

guess which method the liberal will prefer?
If you want a business to change, let your dollars speak for you. You can get a business to do just about anything within it's capability as long as you speak it's language which is $$$$.

In every town and city, there are small businesses. credit unions, and community banks owned by your neighbor who actually care about the community. If you don't like what Wall Street and the big corporations are doing, you have a choice.

Last edited:

2) tell the government to steal from the rich at the point of a liberal gun and call it taxaction

If you want a business to change, let your dollars speak for you. You can get a business to do just about anything within it's capability as long as you speak it's language which is $$$$.

In every town and city, there are small businesses. credit unions, and community banks owned by your neighbor who actually care about the community. If you don't like what Wall Street and the big corporations are
doing, you have a choice.

Yes exactly, the libturds are violent Marxists who want government violence rather than peaceful private action

Corporations come from the same violent roots as fascism and Bolshevism.

"The rise of the money power in our time goes back forty years.

"We can pinpoint the date.

"On August 23, 1971, a corporate lawyer named Lewis Powell—a board member of the death-dealing tobacco giant Philip Morris and a future justice of the Supreme Court—released a confidential memorandum for his friends at the US Chamber of Commerce.

"We look back on it now as a call to arms for class war waged from the top down."

How Wall Street Occupied America | Common Dreams

Why do some conservatives automatically bow to the 1%

Last edited:
James 5
1Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.

1) the bible was written before capitalism when the rich often got that by stealing from the poor

2) now the rich get that way by gifting to the poor things like cars and Iphones and air conditioning

Gifting? GIFTING???? you gotta be kidding me. The current rich got that way by lowering the standard of living for their workers in order to add to theirs. They further increased their riches by outsourcing, having offshore bank accounts that aren't subject to taxation while those underpaid workers have to pay their share, and a host of other things where they STEAL from the working and middle class.

So take your false assumptions of altruism and shove it up your ass.

HMMMMMMMMMMM ? By having open season with bounties on registered repugs :confused:

So low that it is unworthy of reply.

translation: as a liberal I lack the IQ to reply but will stick to my bigotry anyway.

re-translation: I am Conservative asshole who probably claims to be a Christian, but choose to ignore the parts of the bible that I don't like.

Chino...(Christian in name only)

#3 Tell the CFTC to establish the regulations against energy speculation or fire the whole lot of them.

So you want to make it illegal to buy and sell oil?

What kind of Marxist retard are you?

Government makes the price of energy go up, not the evil "SPECULATION!"

You keep wanting to call this stanch ***Independent*** a liberal because ,guess what, Independents don't always agree with greed mongers. Unregulated speculation is a recipe for that greed mongering, self centeredd, piece of garbage theft. Does that answer your shallow minded question?

You're about as "independent" as Pol Pot.

The sure sign that someone is a Marxist moron is the use of terms like "greed mongering."

Do you actually think businesses are supposed to be charities? Do you work for nothing? How fucking stupid are you?

No one thinks businesses are supposed to be charities... that's just the hyperbole that you righties love to spew. The point we are making is that when Corporate Profits are so high that they cause detrimental consequences to the rest of our population... things are fucked up.

It isn't about getting even with the 1%, lad.

It about getting back some of the power they've usurped from the rest of us.

I don't expect you to have a clue what that means, of course.

Forum List

Back