2 WA State Supreme Court Justices Says Blacks Commit More Crime

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
Two state Supreme Court justices stun some listeners with race comments
State Supreme Court justices Richard Sanders and James Johnson stunned some participants at a recent court meeting when they said African Americans are overrepresented in the prison population because they commit a disproportionate number of crimes and not because of racial discrimination.

Both justices disputed the view held by some that racial discrimination plays a significant role in the disparity.

Johnson also used the term "poverty pimp," an apparent reference to people who purportedly exploit the poor in the legal system, say those who attended the meeting.

Sanders later confirmed his remarks about imprisoned African Americans, saying "certain minority groups" are "disproportionally represented in prison because they have a crime problem."

Local News | Two state Supreme Court justices stun some listeners with race comments | Seattle Times Newspaper

Blacks do not commit more crime than anyone else! Black folks go to jail for things that white folks are not even arrested; check out Lohan, and that along increases the crime rate. New York City had 543 homicides with 13,000,000 folk in NYC at any given time!
Do the math! roughly about 1 for every 10,000 which means if a small town of 10,000 had two murders they would have an higher murder rate than NYC!

PEACE & LOVE

The Judges are correct- the colour of violent crime is distinctly black.

Do you have anything to back that up or is that just your opinion?

I deal every day with felonies. Many of them involve violent crime. I hardly ever see a Black person charged with a violent crime. True, my court is in a largely Hispanic area. Nonetheless . . . .

Last edited:

I deal every day with felonies. Many of them involve violent crime. I hardly ever see a Black person charged with a violent crime. True, my court is in a largely Hispanic area. Nonetheless . . . .

Sorry George, but when 13% of the general population comprises 60% of the prison population. That group has a problem.

Race and crime in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm sure you have a better understanding of this then the supreme court justices do.

Forum List

Back