2 US Border agents shot, 1 killed, near major drug corridor in Arizona Read more: ht

obama has another one under his belt.

Maybe it's time to let the border patrol be armed with something besides bean bag guns.

How is this F and F connected?
Obama Justice Department gave guns to Mexican Drug Cartels to trace back to the US and Undermine the 2nd Amendment, remember?

Of course you don't. You only care about your "Obama Phone".

"Keep Obama in duh President!".

The agents that were shot worked out of the newly named Brian Terry station.

You pretend this is somehow the presidents fault when that is redicules.

Then you ignore the deaths that were directly atributable to The Bush admin NOT policing mines.

WHY do you act in such a partisan and obviously biased way?

Obama Justice Department gave guns to Mexican Drug Cartels to trace back to the US and Undermine the 2nd Amendment, remember?

Guns don't kill people...people kill people.....No, wait....scratch that.

Because bad guys will only have guns if our government supplies them.... If we hadn't they would have been carrying sling shots and marbles.

Because bad guys will only have guns if our government supplies them.... If we hadn't they would have been carrying sling shots and marbles.

Exactly.

Remove the demand and suffocate the cartels.

Legalize, tax and rehabilitate off of the taxes collected.

What can I say.. I have some Libertarian threads in my existence. :eusa_angel:

Somehow I think the rabid righties on here would try and trace the marbles and slingshots to the Obama Administration. Then they would pretend that it is all part of a conspiricy to outlaw slingshots. Issa would demand to find out about the missing marbles. I can see the headlines now. Obama looses marbles.

Forum List

Back