2 Tots Dead, Criminal Boyfriend Suspected...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Brothers, 3 And 4, Found Dead In Car In Wisconsin

He was convicted of felony battery by a prisoner in 2002, fleeing an officer and disorderly conduct in 2003, 2nd-degree recklessly endangering safety in 2004 and false imprisonment in 2006. In that case, he accused his girlfriend of cheating on him and held her in her basement with a pellet gun.

^I wonder if Mom was ever Proud of what a Badass her new Boyfriend was as she Casey'd it up at House Parties?...

Evidence?...

I don't need any, this is America!

Fry that Bitch and the Boyfriend!

:)

peace...

15036833_BG1.jpg

David J. Hoem, 28, turned himself in at the East District police station around 1 a.m. on Wednesday at the urging of family members who were in contact with him via cell phone, police said.

Based on security camera footage, police believe the boys were killed in the parking lot of Covance, a drug development services company at 3402 Kinsman Blvd., at about 7 p.m. on Tuesday.
Read more: Man in custody after 2 small boys found dead in car on East Side

Last edited:
15036833_BG1.jpg

David J. Hoem, 28, turned himself in at the East District police station around 1 a.m. on Wednesday at the urging of family members who were in contact with him via cell phone, police said.

Based on security camera footage, police believe the boys were killed in the parking lot of Covance, a drug development services company at 3402 Kinsman Blvd., at about 7 p.m. on Tuesday.

Will the "Free Press" Follow this through like Casey?... Make Sure he's Convicted?...

Assume he's Guilty?...

Oh Wait... He's Black... A Victim of Slavery and Hundreds of Years of White Oppression...

Something tells me this Story won't keep Ink going.

Just a Hunch.

peace...

Were they white boys?

Probably... But only the Reverse Matters...

White Boyfriend Kills Black Girlfriends Black Kids...

Now THAT'S something the Media could sink their Teeth into.

Why, I bet within 24 hours they'd have a copy of the Turner Diaries pulled out of his Trailer if he were White...

"Bush/Cheney" Bumpersticker, etc., etc....

peace...

You're right this probably won't have much of a MSM shelf life but it'll be because it sounds like an open and shut case;

Based on security camera footage, police believe the boys were killed in the parking lot of Covance, a drug development services company at 3402 Kinsman Blvd., at about 7 p.m. on Tuesday

We should Demand Justice for those Children!...

Camp out at the Trial...

Charge the Mother also, Damn it!

peace...

The whole deal with the Casey Anthony thing is the cops couldn't meet the standard of beyond reasonable doubt.

This guy, there should be no problem

I saw this headline on my AOL page, but you know what??
I didn't even read it. I saw where it said 2 children found dead in car, and that's all I saw.
After all this fucking crappus that has taken place over the Anthony trial, I am just sickened by how children, and adults even, are treated these days.
Some people treat them like they are garbage, nothing but trash, just toss them and leave them to die.
It makes me fucking sick......I feel nauseated just thinking about it, so I sure as hell am not going to read about it.

Forum List

Back