2 terrorist pilots die in Ukraine

Eugene

Gold Member
Mar 2, 2014
Vladivostok & Kiev

But American was fooled by his terroristic authorities while Ukrainian got what he 100% deserved. No any bombing of civilians by that bastard.

Looks like Soviet military vehicles have anti-pindos safety system.

Please send more troops to Ukraine. The more coffins you get the sooner peace to my motherland Ukraine comes!

Wow............................a troll thread on USMB...................color me surprised:cranky:.

But, for those of you who heard about the actual crash and want to know what happened, here is a link to actual news..................

And.................fwiw.............the pilot was killed while doing joint exercises with the Ukraine military.

American pilot killed in Ukrainian Air Force fighter jet crash

An American pilot aboard a Ukrainian Air Force fighter jet was killed when the aircraft crashed Tuesday during a training exercise in Ukraine, officials said.

The Ukrainian Defense Ministry said two pilots aboard the Su-27 had been killed in the crash, which took place in the Khmelnytskyi region located in the western part of the country about 200 miles west of the capital of Kiev.

The U.S. Air Force command based in Europe said the American pilot, who was not identified, was among the two pilots on board at the time.

The crash took place during joint military training between the U.S. military and Ukrainian counterparts, known as Clear Sky 2018.

But American was fooled by his terroristic authorities while Ukrainian got what he 100% deserved. No any bombing of civilians by that bastard.

Please send more troops to Ukraine. The more coffins you get the sooner peace to my motherland Ukraine comes!

Good luck surviving the winter. I know that’s still a trial for you primitive folk over there.

Wow............................a troll thread on USMB...................color me surprised:cranky:.

But, for those of you who heard about the actual crash and want to know what happened, here is a link to actual news..................

And.................fwiw.............the pilot was killed while doing joint exercises with the Ukraine military.

An American pilot aboard a Ukrainian Air Force fighter jet was killed when the aircraft crashed Tuesday during a training exercise in Ukraine, officials said.

The Ukrainian Defense Ministry said two pilots aboard the Su-27 had been killed in the crash, which took place in the Khmelnytskyi region located in the western part of the country about 200 miles west of the capital of Kiev.

The U.S. Air Force command based in Europe said the American pilot, who was not identified, was among the two pilots on board at the time.

The crash took place during joint military training between the U.S. military and Ukrainian counterparts, known as Clear Sky 2018.
yep....im sure eugene is a real Ukrainian....

Good luck surviving the winter. I know that’s still a trial for you primitive folk over there.

I know, you're overfilled with stereotypes but it is not so cold here. For example the weather here still allows me to swim in the sea everyday. Soon I will close my open water season but today will swim too. You may find me in Strava or Movescount to make sure I'm saying the truth.

Sarcasm?
I am really a Ukrainian, born in Odessa region. All my ancestor were Ukrainians...cossacks. and my surname is Cossack one...
But I don't call Ukrainian a nation. Ukrainians and Belorussians are Russians...or it would be right to name them Russes.

I know, you're overfilled with stereotypes but it is not so cold here. For example the weather here still allows me to swim in the sea everyday. Soon I will close my open water season but today will swim too. You may find me in Strava or Movescount to make sure I'm saying the truth.

Ew. I hope you’ve stockpiled many potato’s.

Sarcasm?
I am really a Ukrainian, born in Odessa region. All my ancestor were Ukrainians...cossacks. and my surname is Cossack one...
But I don't call Ukrainian a nation. Ukrainians and Belorussians are Russians...or it would be right to name them Russes.
Ukraine is an artificial Washington anti-Russian project and 35+ millions of its citizens (including myself) are hostages of Washington dirty geopolitical games. Just like ISIS has been created in Iraq after a rude Washington invasion, Nazis have been successfully bred in Ukraine for American taxpayers' money.

Kiev was always called "the Mother of Russian cities" and was the city where the Russian history started

Advent of temporary years” is the earliest ancient Russian chronicle of the beginning of the XII century that has come down to us.Known for several editions and lists with minor deviations in the texts contributed by the scribes. It was compiled in Kiev .

The covered period of history begins with biblical times in the introductory part and ends in the third edition of the year 1117 . The dated part of the history of Kievan Rus begins in year 852

Google Translate

Americans have been carefully kept from knowing the history of Russia (contemporary Ukraine was part of Russia for more than 10 ages until Ukraine exited USSR in 1991 and annexed lots of Russian lands with Russian people on them). That's what Western Media doesn't want you to know about "democratic" Ukraine.

Last edited:

Want me to post here a photo of local supermarkets?

This kind of people don't need the truth, don't care about the truth, on the contrary, they are afraid of the truth because it will strongly contradict with the lies they have been stuffed with by Soros owned Media.

They are just trolling you. I would even have a pity for them and their screwed up brains if their "leaders" (with their support) haven't destroyed so many countries, including my own home country.

Sure. I love looking at things that only exist by the will of the U.S.

I can tell you love to stay ignorant. Not a surprise. You are just another example of huge success of Soros propaganda machine . And I would care less if that affected only Americans.

But... What happens in Washington doesn't stay in Washington.

Franko Frattini, Italian Minister of Foreign affairs: “What happens in Washington doesn’t stay in Washington: it comes to my country, it affects everybody I’d like to tell my USA colleagues: don’t make one sided decisions. EU sometimes is afraid to stand for its interests especially when its interests contradict USA interests. And it’s not right.”

Press conference during Moscow Festival of Youth and Students, a year ago

How did the U.S. create Ukraine? Wasn't it a "republic" that broke away when the U.S.S.R. dissolved? If you blame the U.S. for that, I say thank you President Reagan.

P.S. I don't blame Russia for keeping its naval port on the Black Sea.

I can tell you love to stay ignorant. Not a surprise. You are just another example of huge success of Soros propaganda machine . And I would care less if that affected only Americans.

But... What happens in Washington doesn't stay in Washington.

Franko Frattini, Italian Minister of Foreign affairs: “What happens in Washington doesn’t stay in Washington: it comes to my country, it affects everybody I’d like to tell my USA colleagues: don’t make one sided decisions. EU sometimes is afraid to stand for its interests especially when its interests contradict USA interests. And it’s not right.”

Press conference during Moscow Festival of Youth and Students, a year ago
Didn’t you support Trump

How did the U.S. create Ukraine? Wasn't it a "republic" that broke away when the U.S.S.R. dissolved? If you blame the U.S. for that, I say thank you President Reagan.

You wouldn’t blame them for a whole lot more if it comes to it

I wouldn't say USA created Ukraine but they have made Ukraine (which is a part of Russia) a nazist anti Russian country.

In short.
In 1950s usa and UK sponsored Ukrainian nazists by Banders and Shukhevich former nazist officers for their struggle against Soviet authorities. They were hiding in forests and killing local civilians and representatives of authorities until Soviet army cleaned those territory out of those terrorists.

In 1990s after USSR collapse usa sponsored huge number of organizations in former USSR the main purpose of which was to increase national and confessional conflicts.
- USA sponsored moldavian nationalists which led to war in Pridnestrovye. Tiraspol is separate state now.
- USA sponsored Muslim terrorists in Chechnya which led to terrible war. Until Putin could stop it with the help of chechens.
- USA sponsored Azerbaijan to fight against Armenia and we have separate state Nagorny Karabakh now.
- USA sponsored nazist organizations in Ukraine. USA "helped" Ukraine by printing school books for decades which allowed to reprogram children's minds about history and relations with Russia. Those children are grown 30 years old now and it were them to be the main zombie power in Maidan.

USA does a lot of same terrible things outside the former USSR- bombing and tearing into pieces of Yugoslavia, ruining of Iraq, Lybia, Syria... World terrorist number one!

Ukraine is your motherland? Sounds like you're ethnic Russian. Not ethnic Ukrainian.

I wouldn't say USA created Ukraine but they have made Ukraine (which is a part of Russia) a nazist anti Russian country.

In short.
In 1950s usa and UK sponsored Ukrainian nazists by Banders and Shukhevich former nazist officers for their struggle against Soviet authorities. They were hiding in forests and killing local civilians and representatives of authorities until Soviet army cleaned those territory out of those terrorists.

In 1990s after USSR collapse usa sponsored huge number of organizations in former USSR the main purpose of which was to increase national and confessional conflicts.
- USA sponsored moldavian nationalists which led to war in Pridnestrovye. Tiraspol is separate state now.
- USA sponsored Muslim terrorists in Chechnya which led to terrible war. Until Putin could stop it with the help of chechens.
- USA sponsored Azerbaijan to fight against Armenia and we have separate state Nagorny Karabakh now.
- USA sponsored nazist organizations in Ukraine. USA "helped" Ukraine by printing school books for decades which allowed to reprogram children's minds about history and relations with Russia. Those children are grown 30 years old now and it were them to be the main zombie power in Maidan.

USA does a lot of same terrible things outside the former USSR- bombing and tearing into pieces of Yugoslavia, ruining of Iraq, Lybia, Syria... World terrorist number one!

Yeah, but Russia is World terrorist number two.

Georgia, Ukraine, Syria etc.

Forum List

Back