2 reasons you have to vote for Trump if you love this country, and one extra point...

the court has to be balanced and you would expect it to be fair and balanced

still if the supposedly best legal minds can't agree on laws without political orientation, then its best that it should be balanced.

The court is not a reason as conservatives have representatives on the court.

To keep the current Commander and Liar is not American

The government is open

It is the governing doctrine which holds that citizens have the right to access the documents and proceedings of any branch of the government to allow for effective public oversight.

Trump wants to hide thinks that make him look bad but willing makes claims with false facts

trying to use the supreme court argument to get votes for Trump is like saying vote for apples as they are the preferred food for repubs

Ginsburg is ill....

Justice Stephen Breyer is 81....

Those 2 points alone should be all the reason we need to give Trump 4 more years....

The extra...

Justice Clarence Thomas may retire if Trump is elected, allowing him to appoint another real Justice to the court......

It all goes away if a democrat wins...

You do know you just made the argument against yourself, right?

Do you mean Trump? Then if you don't vote for Trump you are helping elect a democrat....and Trump may have no understanding of the 2nd Amendment...but he will listen to Republicans on it......

The democrats? They plan on raising taxes on fees on guns, they will repeal the Lawful Commerce in Arms Act, which will allow anti-gun lawyers to destroy gun makers with fake law suits, they will ban magazines over 10 round, then come back for those, and they will ban all semi-auto weapons including rifles, pistols and shotguns....

That is what they will do.......so not voting for Trump would be foolish, with a possibility of 3 Supreme Court seats that will last 20-30 or 40 years.......
sorry but voting for a democrat is the only way to help one get elected,,and that I also wont do,,,

maybe trump should read and defend the constitution as his oath requires,,then I might vote for him,
but as long as he continues to shit on it he doesnt get my vote,,,

Yes.....I get it now, you are a democrat pretending to be conservative.....

Again.....not voting for Trump is voting to elect the democrat......and you pretend to care about the 2nd Amendment, but that action ensures it's destruction......no ifs ands or buts.....
your projection isnt working,,,not voting for trump means just that,,he doesnt get my vote,,I would have to vote for a dem to help them which I would never do,,
you are wanting me to vote for a guy that has already violated the 2nd A and has openly said he plans more,,so how is it i am pretending to care about the 2nd when youre directly voting against it??

and when did I claim to be a conservative??

Yeah...he supported banning bump stocks.....wow, he is the problem....

Again....this is what the democrats are actually going to do.......

Repeal the Lawful Commerce in Arms act so left wing, anti-gun lawyers can sue every gun maker in the country with fake lawsuits, forcing them to bend to the will of the democrats.

Use the Department of Justice to sue gun makers to get them to sign on to mandatory restrictions in their businesses that the democrats will demand...

Ban any magazine over 10 rounds, then come back for the 10 round magazines too....

Ban all semi-automatic weapons including rifles, pistols and shotguns......

Require all guns to be registered....

Increase taxes and fees on guns and ammo to put them out of the hands of the poor and middle class...

Red Flag Laws that will include allowing anyone who knows you have a gun and hates you for it, to report you to the police to have your guns confiscated...........

So....you have no point...

what was that trump said about red flag laws???

take the guns first and then get due process,,,

and tell me what gun laws has trump called for to be repealed???
whats that?? NONE,,,thats right none,,,

sorry trying to guilt me wont get my vote,

if dems do manage to try and do those things be assured I will stand and fight while you hide in your bug out hole,,,,
now run away little man the adults have work to do,,,

Do we have them? No.

Do you think that all the things I listed will be implemented by the democrats if they win?

If so, then Trump is better than the democrats.....

Do you mean Trump? Then if you don't vote for Trump you are helping elect a democrat....and Trump may have no understanding of the 2nd Amendment...but he will listen to Republicans on it......

It is unbelievable to me that after so many years, people are STILL allowing themselves to be manipulated into playing the "lesser of two evils" game. Don't you see, what you just posted is precisely what the powers want us to say and do...to vote AGAINST the other candidate, while continually lowering our standards every damn time? It is by design. Wake the hell up.

I know that site is very mainstream and I'm in the minority here, but the whole thing is a sham. By participating in the corrupt rigged system, you're only encouraging and enabling them. But I know that since most of you still believe in the system, what I'm saying will sound crazy to you. You'll see, eventually. :dunno:

What game? You will have a choice between Trump and the democrat....no one else...you show me how you keep the democrats out of office if you don't vote for Trump. The time to do that is in the primaries....then you have a point...I voted for Ted Cruz in the Primary, he lost. So again......tell me how it is that we keep the democrats from destroying the Constitution and Bill of Rights if I don't vote for Trump to win.....

sorry but voting for a democrat is the only way to help one get elected,,and that I also wont do,,,

maybe trump should read and defend the constitution as his oath requires,,then I might vote for him,
but as long as he continues to shit on it he doesnt get my vote,,,

Again.....not voting for Trump is voting to elect the democrat......and you pretend to care about the 2nd Amendment, but that action ensures it's destruction......no ifs ands or buts.....
your projection isnt working,,,not voting for trump means just that,,he doesnt get my vote,,I would have to vote for a dem to help them which I would never do,,
you are wanting me to vote for a guy that has already violated the 2nd A and has openly said he plans more,,so how is it i am pretending to care about the 2nd when youre directly voting against it??

Repeal the Lawful Commerce in Arms act so left wing, anti-gun lawyers can sue every gun maker in the country with fake lawsuits, forcing them to bend to the will of the democrats.

Use the Department of Justice to sue gun makers to get them to sign on to mandatory restrictions in their businesses that the democrats will demand...

Ban any magazine over 10 rounds, then come back for the 10 round magazines too....

Increase taxes and fees on guns and ammo to put them out of the hands of the poor and middle class...

Red Flag Laws that will include allowing anyone who knows you have a gun and hates you for it, to report you to the police to have your guns confiscated...........

if dems do manage to try and do those things be assured I will stand and fight while you hide in your bug out hole,,,,

Do we have them? No.

Do you think that all the things I listed will be implemented by the democrats if they win?

do we have what??

and just because trump is slightly less anti 2nd than dems is not a reason to vote for him because hes still anti 2nd,,

he will have to earn my vote and so far he hasnt,,,

If Democrats win, they will take down our border walls from the border they don't respect.

Constant caravans of foreign nationals will flood into America to obtain services like healthcare and welfare paid for by Americans.

American Democrats will impose Chinese Democrat style censorship on media and Internet in the name of election interference.

In this day and age, being an American and voting for Democrats is like being a jew and voting for nazis.

^^^
rta-gl-pinkneonglitter-dramaqueen_1024x1024.jpg

Ginsburg is ill....

Those 2 points alone should be all the reason we need to give Trump 4 more years....

The extra...

Justice Clarence Thomas may retire if Trump is elected, allowing him to appoint another real Justice to the court......

The 2020 turn out for Trump will be historic, we'll put some payback whoopass on the Dem's.

Do we have them? No.

do we have what??

and just because trump is slightly less anti 2nd than dems is not a reason to vote for him because hes still anti 2nd,,

Then you are helping the democrats....and they aren't like Trump...they will actively seek to destroy the 2nd Amendment in every way possible.......

Do we have them? No.

do we have what??

Then you are helping the democrats....and they aren't like Trump...they will actively seek to destroy the 2nd Amendment in every way possible.......

only in your mind is not voting for trump helping the dems,,,

trump has openly stated we need more gun laws not less,, so how is that different other than speed of decay???

tell me a single gun law trump said needed repealed???

Do we have them? No.

do we have what??

ohf-ivian-i-forgot-to-take-their-dodo-thanks-obama-12584162.png

Do we have them? No.

do we have what??

trump has openly stated we need more gun laws not less,, so how is that different other than speed of decay???

Because Trump has republicans telling him what will or will not be supported by republican voters.......democrats will actively, and passionately seek to implement every single gun law that will destroy the 2nd Amendment....

And there is no other "3rd" option.....

If Democrats win, they will take down our border walls from the border they don't respect.

Constant caravans of foreign nationals will flood into America to obtain services like healthcare and welfare paid for by Americans.

American Democrats will impose Chinese Democrat style censorship on media and Internet in the name of election interference.

In this day and age, being an American and voting for Democrats is like being a jew and voting for nazis.

^^^
Another NPC triggered... :banana:

Democrats can't refute a thing I say. All they do is spam and try to shout me down.

If NPCs like this aren't triggered enough to post stupid post like this one in response to your post, you aren't trying hard enough.

^^^
Another NPC triggered... :banana:

Democrats can't refute a thing I say. All they do is spam and try to shout me down.

If NPCs like this aren't triggered enough to post stupid post like this one in response to your post, you aren't trying hard enough.

i am not a (D). & there is no refuting because it's nonsense. you can always cough up unbiased non CONspirial sites to back any of that up.

you won't be getting an oscar, so you might as well exit stage right.

Do we have them? No.

do we have what??

Because Trump has republicans telling him what will or will not be supported by republican voters.......democrats will actively, and passionately seek to implement every single gun law that will destroy the 2nd Amendment....

in my state there were 5 options,,,not sure about yours,,

so I was right and trump doesnt want any gun laws repealed,,,but wants more gun laws,,,

Do we have them? No.

do we have what??

so I was right and trump doesnt want any gun laws repealed,,,but wants more gun laws,,,

Wrong....there were only 2 options, the rest were just names on the ballot with no chance of winning....

do we have what??

Wrong....there were only 2 options, the rest were just names on the ballot with no chance of winning....
since when has voting been about who can win???

the others can win if they get enough votes,,,not my fault so many are hooked on the kool ade,,,

and you should stop your bitching,, at least I dont vote dems,,,

Ginsburg is ill....

The extra...

The 2020 turn out for Trump will be historic, we'll put some payback whoopass on the Dem's.

I love this. It is peak delusion.

Ginsburg is ill....

The extra...

Go right ahead keep pissing off the right, brilliant plan. :auiqs.jpg:

Ginsburg is ill....

The extra...

Go right ahead keep pissing off the right, brilliant plan. :auiqs.jpg:

Yes...please....more Beto....tell us again, Beto, about going door to door to get the guns....

Forum List

Back