2 Questions

In other words, you take responsibility for your situation.

Someone who lives with his parents does have the luxury of shopping around until he finds a job that suits him. Ordinarily you lot characterize him as "lazy." Not this time, though. Interesting.

You don't ask others to conform your environment to your wants.

Employees at the managerial level and up always have options to choose from in the jobs they're offered. Only a grunt wouldn't know that. Then there's the legacy job a la Trump. Daddy hands him a million and his list of contacts and says "Go on, Son. Make your own way."

Not a luxury offered to the average middle class employee, much less a young one just starting out. But the myth lingers on.

I haven't lived with my parents since 1999 you silly mutherfucker you

Well.....what do you expect.

Anything to fit the narrative.

You likely are a racist too :alirulz::alirulz::alirulz:.

Only against chinese people

So to anyone who scares you, your response is "Cancel Your Internet service and life ASAP"?

Also "stop posting" and log out

Someone who lives with his parents does have the luxury of shopping around until he finds a job that suits him. Ordinarily you lot characterize him as "lazy." Not this time, though. Interesting.

Employees at the managerial level and up always have options to choose from in the jobs they're offered. Only a grunt wouldn't know that. Then there's the legacy job a la Trump. Daddy hands him a million and his list of contacts and says "Go on, Son. Make your own way."

Not a luxury offered to the average middle class employee, much less a young one just starting out. But the myth lingers on.

So to anyone who scares you, your response is "Cancel Your Internet service and life ASAP"?

Only in your dreams.

As long as you keep responding, she'll be there to tell you that you are at fault for not producing all your personal information so they'll know what not to assume about you...heaven forbid they ask first.

Again....I would suggest you stop responding.

She's a moron.

The ACA requires insurance companies to provide a certain level of care. If your provider is failing in that regard, report them and get a new provider.

Prescriptions are not part of the deductible requirements, btw.
In my plan I get no prescription coverage till the 2400 dollar Deductible is met. I asked my company about the level of coverage and they say they are meeting it. I still believe that the ACA and HDHPs are making alot of middle class less healthy. I read alot in the paper about the ACA and the above questions are never mentioned. It seem that people that are for it refuse to mention that it is hurting a lot of people. Honestly the Republicans nor the Democrats care to fix it all republicans want to do is repel it and all Dems care about is keeping it so it will continue hurting people. Right now I favor a start from scratch approach and repeling it.
Just wait till you get on medicaid...

Because -?

Are you that intimidated by me? Then put me on Ignore. You'd be doing both of us a favor.

Put her on ignore........

You'll find that your view of humanity will improve.

Put her on ignore........

See? We can agree on something.

Forum List

Back