2 Principals That shape the Trump Campaign

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Trunk runs on 2 key Principals.

1. I'm a straight talker. I tell it like it is and don't mince words.

2. Don't take anything I say seriously.

I was going to ban Muslims but then I decided that was a suggestion.

I supported the Clinton for years, but that doesn't mean nothing

I want to debate Sanders, lol j/k

ACN is a great product and the Trump name is known for food ideas, wait...ACN? Never heard of em.

And on an on. Hilary ain't perfect. She's lied more than a few times. But at the very least tell us how you've changed your mind instead of just saying it never happened. Because we KNOW it happened!

Perhaps we need more of you fuckers locked away for death threats....

th

i find it a mystery why democrats are causing so much violence at his rallies. maybe they have seen the polls that Trump is actually ahead of the beast by 10/11 points?

i find it a mystery why democrats are causing so much violence at his rallies. maybe they have seen the polls that Trump is actually ahead of the beast by 10/11 points?

You don't find anything a mystery except how to respond to the OP.

What political principals does Hillary aspire to? It's true that the Clintons could always count on the liberal media to cover their sometimes naked asses so that's HiIlary principal #1. "Don't worry about the media because they will always circle the wagons around a democrat". Hillary was apparently a big fan of Saul Alinsky and wrote a paper on him in college. Maybe Hillary principal #2 is "rely on Alinsky's rules for radicals". The third Hillary principal is based on #1,"trust the media to throw softball questions but when faced with a hostile media, fake a cough and retreat to the ladies room trusting that the secret service won't allow any transgender people in the ladies room to embarrass a high profile democrat candidate"

Every day, Trump reminds America that he is not another vote-whoring, cock-sucking, political-correctness Politician...and that keeps America interested.

Trunk runs on 2 key Principals.

1. I'm a straight talker. I tell it like it is and don't mince words.

2. Don't take anything I say seriously.

I was going to ban Muslims but then I decided that was a suggestion.

I supported the Clinton for years, but that doesn't mean nothing

I want to debate Sanders, lol j/k

ACN is a great product and the Trump name is known for food ideas, wait...ACN? Never heard of em.

And on an on. Hilary ain't perfect. She's lied more than a few times. But at the very least tell us how you've changed your mind instead of just saying it never happened. Because we KNOW it happened!
And at what schools do these 'principals' work?

For others, it is Principles.

What political principals does Hillary aspire to? It's true that the Clintons could always count on the liberal media to cover their sometimes naked asses so that's HiIlary principal #1. "Don't worry about the media because they will always circle the wagons around a democrat". Hillary was apparently a big fan of Saul Alinsky and wrote a paper on him in college. Maybe Hillary principal #2 is "rely on Alinsky's rules for radicals". The third Hillary principal is based on #1,"trust the media to throw softball questions but when faced with a hostile media, fake a cough and retreat to the ladies room trusting that the secret service won't allow any transgender people in the ladies room to embarrass a high profile democrat candidate"

Let me know when you make a conclusion from all those maybe, probably and possibly's.

Every day, Trump reminds America that he is not another vote-whoring, cock-sucking, political-correctness Politician...and that keeps America interested.

Your forgot the send principle. Don't take anything he says serious.

Forum List

Back