2 Port-O-Potties at Trump Rally...TWO!

Thunk

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2019
Minnesota
Thousands and thousands of people are lining up for blocks and blocks to get into the Trump rally and the filth puts TWO port-O-potties for public use out there.

And they are placed in an area that will be roped off soon.

I'm sure CNN will report that Trump supporters are pissing in the streets!

I'm writing it down...it's number 4,893 on the list of things to do to the next democrat president!

They have turned up the heat to "miserably hot" in the skyway system and the target center.

I hope the mayor is arrested for violation of civil rights (right to free speech) !

Thousands and thousands of people are lining up for blocks and blocks to get into the Trump rally and the filth puts TWO port-O-potties for public use out there.

I'm writing it down...it's number 4,893 on the list of things to do to the next democrat president!
I guess the Trumpsters will just have to shit themselves.

I just heard an interview with the crowd...they're rowdy & happy & cheering like it's an NFL pre-game :)

They're not going to let the filth rain on their parade! :banana: :dance:

Now I just heard there's a traffic backup because stop lights are not working...but I didn't hear the location.

It may be unrelated...but I doubt it!

Item # 4,894 on the list.

I've already been to TWO of the rallies and they were great. Nice polite generous hardworking people wearing patriotic apparel, clean, no trash, no freaks or weirdos, no green hair, and everyone had brains to take a dump at home. Things ran smoothly usually until some idiot would show up trying to disrupt the place and cause trouble and they always look like they sleep under a bridge with no job, no bath, no manners, in disheveled cloths. Yep, a leftard. Smelly, unshaven, violent and rude, they always get thrown out in short order after they get their ass kicked a little (or a lot).

Then Trump comes out and the place goes totally ballistic. :banana:

I've already been to TWO of the rallies and they were great. Nice polite generous hardworking people wearing patriotic apparel, clean, no trash, no freaks or weirdos, no green hair, and everyone had brains to take a dump at home. Things ran smoothly usually until some idiot would show up trying to disrupt the place and cause trouble and they always look like they sleep under a bridge with no job, no bath, no manners, in disheveled cloths. Yep, a leftard. Smelly, unshaven, violent and rude, they always get thrown out in short order after they get their ass kicked a little (or a lot).

Aren't you wonderful.

upload_2019-10-10_16-34-41.jpeg

·
41m

Incredible view. The beginning of the line into Target Center... several blocks away from the venue.

Oh, and it’s pretty obvious they are suppressing positive tweets as much as they can about the rally.

Then they will smell like libtards!

Aren't you wonderful.
I'm fucking great.

How many port-o-potties in Pelosi's district where people have to trip over living and dead corpses under blue tarps and dodge dirty needles and shit?

And use lefties to wipe their asses with.

Aren't you wonderful.

You mad, bro?

Just how long before the democrats pull out the oldies but the goodies...fire hoses, police dogs, and night sticks.......they used those to attack Blacks in the 1960s, and now their antifa storm troopers are working their way up to those tools...

Forum List

Back