2 Planes + 3 Steel Framed Skyscrapers = 9/11/2001

Oh boy. I'm gonna have to back out before a mod kicks me out.
C'mon GMU...you're not afraid of a few sissy mods, are you?

"Despite its distortions, FEMA's Report provides a substantial ammount of data about the event not documented elsewhere, and conspicuously absent from NIST's reports.

"For example, Appendix C describes observations, interesting from a forensic standpoint, that steel members were severely corroded by sulfidative attack."

9-11 Research: FEMA's Investigation

Subscribing because I love investigative research and also conspiracy theories and this story usually includes a lot of both.

Si Modo, your Noah Goldberg link doesn't work.

I have always watched this theory with interest but with all my red flags up as to a lot of the speculation and 'research' purely because of the huge number of people who would have had to be coerced, frightened, or bribed into silence in order for a conspiracy to be successful. In a world in which secrets are very difficult to keep, I can't imagine that such efforts would not have been leaked by somebody by this time.

Actually, this was a cover-up. Video cameras at the WTC captured footage of Mossad operatives carrying boxes of high explosives into the building at 2 a.m. on 9/11/2001, with the goal of sparking an international war on Islam. The Mossad conspirators were allowed onto the scene by Mayor Giuliani, whose real name is Noah Goldberg (his family changed their name when they emigrated from Italy, but they are actually Italian Jews).

I know this is good information because Ed Spacer has confirmed it via audio tape.
Makes sense, especially since recently the Noah Goldberg news broke.

Who is Noah Goldberg?

Interestingly enough, Giuliani/Goldberg was an investor in Milcan, and a close friend of Arnon Milchan's who is a well known Israeli operative inside the US. He had to flee the US because he was indicted for selling nuclear arms components to the Israelis.
"Milchan was born in Rehovot, British Mandate for Palestine, today's Israel, in 1944, to a father who owned a fertilizer company,[5] which Milchan turned into a successful chemical business.[6] He also earned a degree from the London School of Economics, before being recruited to LAKAM, a top secret Israeli intelligence organization responsible for obtaining technology and material for Israel's nuclear program, and other highly secretive programs."

Arnon Milchan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

When do you suppose Arnon will bring us the Jonathan Pollard Story?

Subscribing because I love investigative research and also conspiracy theories and this story usually includes a lot of both.

Si Modo, your Noah Goldberg link doesn't work.

I have always watched this theory with interest but with all my red flags up as to a lot of the speculation and 'research' purely because of the huge number of people who would have had to be coerced, frightened, or bribed into silence in order for a conspiracy to be successful. In a world in which secrets are very difficult to keep, I can't imagine that such efforts would not have been leaked by somebody by this time.
"The Manhattan Project began modestly in 1939, but grew to employ more than 130,000 people and cost nearly US$2 billion (roughly equivalent to $25.8 billion as of 2012[1])."

I don't think the controlled demolition of all three towers would have been the hard part.
A few dozen well-paid volunteers could have planted and wired all necessary charges.
It is hard for me to wrap my mind around the arrogance of those who conceived such a plan.

Manhattan Project - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Makes sense, especially since recently the Noah Goldberg news broke.

Who is Noah Goldberg?

Interestingly enough, Giuliani/Goldberg was an investor in Milcan, and a close friend of Arnon Milchan's who is a well known Israeli operative inside the US. He had to flee the US because he was indicted for selling nuclear arms components to the Israelis.

I see you are familiar with the story. Most recently, Milchan helped to bilk the U.S. taxpayers out of billions in the Solyndra swindle. Solyndra, of course, was merely a front for a Jewish "star wars" defense system that will shield Israel from nuclear attack in the coming Islamic apocalypse.
Yes, and folks think our space program is dead. :rolleyes: Milchan has been out of jail for a while now and is a well-known investor in Solyndra. His $40,000 fine was nothing to him. But, it's not so much the money lost in Solyndra, it's more the fact that it was nothing but a money laundering operation to cover for more nuclear and aerospace components. Nothing has changed. Obama is the status quo POTUS with respect to Israel, only this time it's more blatant with Solyndra.
"A congressional report on the Solyndra debacle could leave some egg on the face of the White House chief of staff, Jack Lew.

"The Washington Post reports:

"The House energy committee is expected to release the results of its 18-month investigation into Solyndra this week. Its report, parts of which were obtained by The Washington Post, suggests that then-OMB Director Jack Lew let the refinancing move forward without intervening, even though some OMB analysts thought a refinancing plan that favored private investors might violate the law.

"Lew is now White House chief of staff.

"Lew, an Orthodox Jew, has been an administration point person on reaching out to the Jewish community since being named White House chief of staff."

Trouble ahead for Lew on Solyndra? | Capital J | JTA - Jewish & Israel News

Forum List

Back