2% of Counties in US Have 51% of Murders

I wonder what those counties have in common?

But that’s not the only mystery: “When you look at individual counties with a high number of murders, you find large areas with few murders. Take Los Angeles County, with 526 murders in 2014, the most of any county in the US. The county has virtually no murders in the northwestern part of the county. There was only one murder each in Beverly Hills, Hawthorne, and Van Nuys. Clearly, different parts of the county face very different risks of murder.”

Strange. Mighty strange. I don't get it. All the murders happen where Black Lives Matter and Democrats rule.

Murders in US very concentrated: 54% of US counties in 2014 had zero murders, 2% of counties have 51% of the murders.
This study is useful to debunk a myth because many people in the world think the United States have a high crime rate (all 50 states I mean) :)
Clearly they're wrong ;)

The top 5 states with the highest murder rates as of 2015 were Louisiana, Mississippi, Maryland, Missouri, South Carolina.

that would be a 4 to 1 win! for the Red States lol.

Murder Rates Nationally and By State | Death Penalty Information Center
State level? Of course you need to branch out to pretend what are the problem areas.

But that’s not the only mystery: “When you look at individual counties with a high number of murders, you find large areas with few murders. Take Los Angeles County, with 526 murders in 2014, the most of any county in the US. The county has virtually no murders in the northwestern part of the county. There was only one murder each in Beverly Hills, Hawthorne, and Van Nuys. Clearly, different parts of the county face very different risks of murder.”

Strange. Mighty strange. I don't get it. All the murders happen where Black Lives Matter and Democrats rule.

Murders in US very concentrated: 54% of US counties in 2014 had zero murders, 2% of counties have 51% of the murders.
This study is useful to debunk a myth because many people in the world think the United States have a high crime rate (all 50 states I mean) :)
Clearly they're wrong ;)

The top 5 states with the highest murder rates as of 2015 were Louisiana, Mississippi, Maryland, Missouri, South Carolina.

State level? Of course you need to branch out to pretend what are the problem areas.

The other poster brought up the states. Go make a fool of yourself with her.

[
High population?

dimocraps are not only scum, they're dishonest, lying, stupid scum.

Ever heard of the Largest City in the World, Tokyo? Nearly twice the size of Nyawk Shitty and 1/10th of one percent the number of murders.

How about Seoul or Osaka or London or Moscow or Paris or any number of highly populated or densely populated Cities.

Civilized people don't go around murdering other people, scum do. ESPECIALLY dimocrap scum.

Your culture, your way of life, the things you believe? Scum. Total and complete and abject scum.

There are NO redeeming values in the dimocrap scum party or their affiliates

Both are Liberal Shit holes and Strong holds that want to give ISIS hugs and Illegals Free Drugs....and Criminals Free Reign of their shithole cities.

Clearly they're wrong ;)

So show us a map of the murder areas of those states and let us see where they are concentrated. Do you have a problem with that? If so, why?

Clearly they're wrong ;)

The other poster brought up the states. Go make a fool of yourself with her.
Says the dufus attempting lamely to divert the fact that Democrats do most of the murdering in America.

Are there any blue states left?

Not many, but there are a lot of blue areas. Not coincidence that that's where most the murders are. The more heavily Democrat the area, the higher the murder rate.

If you construe race is a factor, so be it.

Are there any blue states left?

Not many, but there are a lot of blue areas. Not coincidence that that's where most the murders are. The more heavily Democrat the area, the higher the murder rate.

If you construe race is a factor, so be it.

That's why they advocate and encourage violence and hate crimes against whites as their central political platform. They want them to focus on killing white proles.

You'd think with being able to get that many people out protesting they could start cleaning up their own communities.
View attachment 123549
It's much easier to blame other people for your problems and shortcomings, rather than taking a long, hard, honest look in the mirror, to find the TRUE cause.
That could be construed as racist. Indeed, blacks will have to come to terms with their problems.

Forum List

Back