2 Moons Tonight

dvinman

VIP Member
Dec 14, 2009
On August 27, moon near Jupiter – not Mars

By coincidence, there will be a brilliant planet near the moon on August 27, the king planet Jupiter. Will some people look outside on the night of August 27 – see Jupiter near the moon – and think this brilliant world is Mars?

Last edited:
daylight.jpg

27th Aug the Whole World is waiting for.............

Planet Mars will be the brightest in the night sky starting August 27th. It will look as large as the full moon to the naked eye. This will cultivate on Aug. 27 when Mars comes within 34.65M miles off earth. Be sure to watch the sky on Aug. 27 12:30 am. It will look like the earth has 2 moons.

The next time Mars may come this close is in 2287.

Share this with your friends as NO ONE ALIVE TODAY will ever see it again.

Question...how will Mars look any different tonight than it did last night?

Will Mars all of a sudden appear huge in the sky tonight, while last night and tomorrow night it would just appear like a tiny dot?

Planet Mars will be the brightest in the night sky starting August 27th. It will look as large as the full moon to the naked eye. This will cultivate on Aug. 27 when Mars comes within 34.65M miles off earth. Be sure to watch the sky on Aug. 27 12:30 am. It will look like the earth has 2 moons.

No one alive today will see it tonight either.

This hoax has been going around since 2003, when Mars came as close to the Earth as it has or will in hundreds of years. Every August now....its the scourge for amateur astronomers. I looked at Mars this morning, and anyone who thinks that's "as large as the moon" probably can't find the moon anyway.

This hoax has been going around since 2003, when Mars came as close to the Earth as it has or will in hundreds of years. Every August now....its the scourge for amateur astronomers. I looked at Mars this morning, and anyone who thinks that's "as large as the moon" probably can't find the moon anyway.

SHIT!

Does that mean that my scheduled catered affair tonight will be worthless?

SHIT!

Not if it includes an open bar.

:)

SHIT!

Not if it includes an open bar.

:)

That's right!

If you drink enough, EVERY night can have a double moon!

LOL! Someone's paying attention!

Forum List

Back