2 million dollars.

Grace

Rookie
Jan 29, 2011
Given to you. Tax free. ONLY to be given to a charity that is not related to you in any way.
What would you do with it?

Given to you. Tax free. ONLY to be given to a charity that is not related to you in any way.

Who cares 2 million won't solve any thing. It won't provide any break through on some disease or affliction. It won't end hunger or homelessness , it won't prevent spouse abuse or drug addiction.

I would give it out locally to charities that help the local people.

• Banned
2 mil is nothing nowadays, true.
Id probably divide it among charities locally as well. Namely food banks but the majority to building no kill animal shelters.

Who cares 2 million won't solve any thing. It won't provide any break through on some disease or affliction. It won't end hunger or homelessness , it won't prevent spouse abuse or drug addiction.

I would give it out locally to charities that help the local people.

Don't let your desire for the PERFECT get in the way of you doing some GOOD, Lad.

$2 million dollars could do a LOT of good if it is applied thoughfully to some charitable undertaking.

I built Rosetta and kept it online for the last ten years for less than 1/10th that amount.

Give it to charities I already donate too.

The Red Cross.
The ASPCA.
World Wildlife Fund.
God's Love We Deliver.
Habitat For Humanity.
PBS.

Heck..I don't have 2 million..and I still contribute.

My $2 million for charities would go to organizations like St. Jude's Children's Hospital, the Salvation Army, Joy Junction (a local ministry to the extreme poor and homeless that accepts NO government monies), and our local church scholarship fund that allows kids to go to summer camp that otherwise could never afford that.

Give it to charities I already donate too.

The Red Cross.
The ASPCA.
World Wildlife Fund.
God's Love We Deliver.
Habitat For Humanity.
PBS.

Heck..I don't have 2 million..and I still contribute.

PBS isn't a charity.

Forum List

Back