2 gunmen w AR15s open fire in Houston; 2 citizens down; 4 cops; PD helicopter shot

The suspect has been identified as white. Now Bucs won't respond to his own thread. :(

Actually the media source says white or hispanic. Until I see a picture, believe nothing the media says. I ain't saying he's not white, or white aren't murderers, I'm saying the media twist and spin and smoke just like the traitors here do.

It's too bad the suspect is white or Hispanic. Bucs90 was waiting for the cumshot.

Actually the media source says white or hispanic. Until I see a picture, believe nothing the media says. I ain't saying he's not white, or white aren't murderers, I'm saying the media twist and spin and smoke just like the traitors here do.

Media called the San Bernadino Muslims white and/or Hispanic at first also.

The suspect has been identified as white. Now Bucs won't respond to his own thread.

I'm pretty sure he knew what everyone one else knew when reading the article. White or Hispanic was identified, right there in the link he posted. This is about the act of terrorism, and their targets. Your accusation that it is a black vs white issue is without merit. So is your insult about loving murder if it comes in the form of cop. Not fair Aaronleland.

^ and that's all from someone that likes you.

Bucs90 would blow his load onto a dead cop's body if it meant he could blame a liberal.

Forum List

Back