2 Girls 1 Cup... A Scam?...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
I was Watching Tosh.0 last evening with the Wife, and it is nearly our Favorite Show on TV at this point, and he had an Audience Reaction to this Supposed Video...

We looked it up and I Know what it's Supposed to be, but all that is online is Reactions to it from the Muppets, to Afros, to Tosh's Audience...

Average People, People tricking their Friends and Family and Coworkers...

But this Video doesn't seem to Exist.

Did I Miss something?

:)

peace...

the website youre looking for is something explicit like 2girls1cup.com. I think it was something like that when i saw it.

My favorite is Joe Rogans reaction vid.. that, and I saw a video of ome kids showing it to their granny that made me laugh. Still.. comeon, yall.. is this SHIT necessary?

Thanks for the Links... I am NOT Checking them from Work... ;)

A couple look like the same as I Found last night, but they were all Linked back to Reaction Videos.

peace...

AFAIK the only way to see it costs money. It was removed from Phuked for violating US decency or obscenity laws or something. But seriously, you really don't need to see it, it's vile and disgusting.

AFAIK the only way to see it costs money. It was removed from Phuked for violating US decency or obscenity laws or something. But seriously, you really don't need to see it, it's vile and disgusting.

I have no clue what's in the video. I found that link and posted it for Mal. I have no desire to know what's in the vid.

Well then that makes sense...

And I ain't Payin' for it.

Thanks for the 411.

peace...

Well then that makes sense...

And I ain't Payin' for it.

Thanks for the 411.

peace...

If you want it described check it on Wikipedia. I highly doubt you'll be disappointed you didn't get to see it.

What's the video about? 2 girls sharing a cup of wine? Beer? Freshly squeezed lemonade?

I agree that sounds rather disgusting...it's a great way of picking up a cold!

What's the video about? 2 girls sharing a cup of wine? Beer? Freshly squeezed lemonade?

I agree that sounds rather disgusting...it's a great way of picking up a cold!

Yea, it's something freshly squeezed alright.

I remember when my roomates showed it to me... Oh god... and it wasn't even a surprise or a trick, I was well prepped for it, but even then... It's horrifying. It is really hard to find though, cuz every website takes it down.

How much could those girls get paid to do that SHIT? Another thing we would think was: Imagine being one of those girl's parents and seeing that?

OH god!

Forum List

Back