2 Found Shot Dead Near Common Illegal Border Crossing in Arizona

When will the news outlets start reading a list of all the innocent people killed by illegal aliens? It seems like not a week goes by that there aren't multiple victims that lose their lives. I'm going to do some digging!

Gov. Brewer told everyone it was like a war zone down there and all the lefties called her a racist nazi liar. go figure.

Right! And immigration reform will solve problems such as these. Immigration reform is NOT about the drug cartels coming across creating havoc in our border states and soon throughout our country. It's about legalizing the 20 million already here! Two very different issues. The open border orgs and pro-illegal advocates are using the AZ bill as a means to force immigration reform on the people of the USA.

Right! And immigration reform will solve problems such as these. Immigration reform is NOT about the drug cartels coming across creating havoc in our border states and soon throughout our country. It's about legalizing the 20 million already here! Two very different issues. The open border orgs and pro-illegal advocates are using the AZ bill as a means to force immigration reform on the people of the USA.

yep,, and using the old tried and true race baiting to demonize everyone who wants a safe state to live in.

yep,, and using the old tried and true race baiting to demonize everyone who wants a safe state to live in.

Yes, the illegal immigrants want a safe state to live in.

When will the news outlets start reading a list of all the innocent people killed by illegal aliens? It seems like not a week goes by that there aren't multiple victims that lose their lives. I'm going to do some digging!
What makes you think they were innocent people?

Arizona authorities found two bodies near a common illegal border crossing Sunday, not far from where a deputy was shot last April, MyFoxPhoenix.com reported.

Emergency dispatchers in Pinal County reportedly received a 911 call Sunday night from a man saying he and his friend had been shot before the cell phone signal was lost.

FOXNews.com - Arizona Authorities Find 2 Shot to Death Near Common Border Crossing

Just as one would be ill-advised to walk through downtown Detroit at night, one would be ill-advised to wander through the peri-Mexican southwest desert.

Yes, the illegal immigrants want a safe state to live in.

they should work on improving mexico..

What makes you question whether they were? You think most murder victims are just asking for it?

What makes you question whether they were? You think most murder victims are just asking for it?
:cuckoo:

No...the police haven't identified them and haven't ruled out that they were drug or people smugglers.

This isn't quite what I was looking for but it certainly does give a flavor for the amount of violence and mayhem created by illegals and something about the victims of rape and murder perpetrated by the illegal aliens. And no, it's not just Hispanic illegals that make this list, for the race-baiters.

No...the police haven't identified them and haven't ruled out that they were drug or people smugglers.

Oh, silly me, I thought you were responding to my statement when you quoted me.

I was making a more general statement, not limited to the case in the OP.

I know. And, IMO, it is rather silly to believe that people looking for a better life across the border are more murderous than people in general.

The bigger problem is the drug trade...always has been and always will be.

I know. And, IMO, it is rather silly to believe that people looking for a better life across the border are more murderous than people in general.

The bigger problem is the drug trade...always has been and always will be.

How do you explain what happened in Prince William County Virginia then?

When the people just looking for a better life were kicked out the crime rate plummeted to a 15 year low. And, in the middle of a recession no less when crime, especially property crime and robbery typically go up.

The proof is in the pudding, not idle speculation.

The crime rate dropped across the country in 2009 for the third straight year.

WASHINGTON — Crime in the United States dropped dramatically in 2009, bucking a historical trend that links rising crime rates to economic woes. Property crimes and violent offenses each declined about 5 percent, the FBI said Monday, citing reports from law enforcement coast to coast.
It was the third straight year of declines, and this year's drops were even steeper than those of 2007 and 2008, despite the recession.
The Associated Press: Crime rates down for third year, despite recession

That's a national statistic, useless.

More important is what happens in small regions. Especially our region which directly shows what happens when you show illegal aliens the door. In 2007, Prince William county pass and ordinance in coordination with ICE that allowed the local police to check immigration status when making an arrest. PWC quickly filled its jails and the jails of all the surrounding counties with illegals waiting for deportation from ICE. Consequently, there was a mass exodus of illegals from PWC. Most of them went to Fairfax county that has a government of people like you who like the illegal aliens. Result: two straight years of rising crime as noted in this Washington Post article:

Fairfax Crime Rate Leveling Off

They also went to Montgomery county MD another sanctuary type county. With the resultant higher crime rates and changing attitudes as noted in this Washington Post article:

Changing attitudes about illegal immigration in Montgomery

Forum List

Back